• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 Francie26

Francie26

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationMid-Missouri

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

I've looked all over and can't find Adam's usual Wednesday chat? Where is he today? Hope all is well. Thanks. Fran

P. S; no one seems surprised by his absence but me, so I have to believe only I missed the info about this. lol

#2 olivesman

olivesman

Grandpa Group

• Platinum VIP
  • 852 posts
  • LocationOff the rail!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

It'll be posted in a MINUTE.
:D
It just ended.
LOVE TO ALL and GO RV!!

MAKE IT SO!!

I'm REALLY ready for a LONG VACATION!

#3 Adam Montana

Adam Montana

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,029 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

http://dinarvets.com...icial-chat-8112

---------------------

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

EVERYONEWhitelist my emails to you with this link: Whitelist Instructions.

VIP MEMBERS before you do anything, please start here:

1. What you get in the VIP
2. Text message Service (Free for VIPs)
3: VIP Certificate FAQ
4: Get your Certificate NOW
5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide (Free for VIPs)
6. Protect your investment: $520,000 in 10 years

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

#4 Francie26

Francie26

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationMid-Missouri

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:31 PM

I've looked all over and can't find Adam's usual Wednesday chat? Where is he today? Hope all is well. Thanks. Fran

P. S; no one seems surprised by his absence but me, so I have to believe only I missed the info about this. lol

Well, it looks like I asked that question just a nanosecond too soon. haha

#5 skinz

skinz

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hes in the drive through getting chic-filet.

#6 Francie26

Francie26

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationMid-Missouri

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

Hes in the drive through getting chic-filet.

What a delightful reply!! Some sourpuss gave you a neg, but I took it out. Your answer is far too funny to get a burn.

#7 skinz

skinz

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

What a delightful reply!! Some sourpuss gave you a neg, but I took it out. Your answer is far too funny to get a burn.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz22WEfAeV1

:hug:

#8 Francie26

Francie26

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationMid-Missouri

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

Adam, I can't believe you got two negs over your response to me. TWO!!!! Amazing!! haha I did my best, however, and evened one out. Can't have our fearless leader getting negged off the site. haha Fran

#9 Markinsa

Markinsa

Saved By The Blood!

• Moderators
  • 6,369 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Adam, I can't believe you got two negs over your response to me. TWO!!!! Amazing!! haha I did my best, however, and evened one out. Can't have our fearless leader getting negged off the site. haha Fran

Thanks Francie, I think he was getting close to that ban mark. Posted Image :lol:

-
Matthew 10:32-33 (NLT)

32 “Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

#10 Markinsa

Markinsa

Saved By The Blood!

• Moderators
  • 6,369 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hey, whoever is negging everyone in this thread, you can neg this one too. Posted Image Thank you sir, may I have another! Posted Image

JESUS LOVES YOU!!!! Don't be a hater!
-

Matthew 10:32-33 (NLT)

32 “Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

#11 olivesman

olivesman

Grandpa Group

• Platinum VIP
  • 852 posts
  • LocationOff the rail!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hey, whoever is negging everyone in this thread, you can neg this one too. Posted Image Thank you sir, may I have another! Posted Image

-

It IS unreal, isn't it? Love the sinner, hate the sin! lol
LOVE TO ALL and GO RV!!

MAKE IT SO!!

I'm REALLY ready for a LONG VACATION!

#12 Francie26

Francie26

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationMid-Missouri

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

-

Markinsa, It is almost time for me to renew my membership, so I need the site that will allow me to renew AND will also allow me to insert the code for a 20% savings, plus I need the code to insert for that savings.
Thanks, my friend.
Francie26

#13 TexasGranny

TexasGranny

Platinum VIP

• Administrators
  • 3,721 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Markinsa, It is almost time for me to renew my membership, so I need the site that will allow me to renew AND will also allow me to insert the code for a 20% savings, plus I need the code to insert for that savings.
Thanks, my friend.
Francie26

Go to this topic - http://dinarvets.com...y-21-vip-email/ Adam gives the link to renew and the discount code is "newsletter20"

:D

:hug:

:rocking-chair:
TexasGranny
East of the Rio Grande
West of the Mississippi
North of the Gulf of Mexico
In a little log cabin in the country!

#14 Adam Montana

Adam Montana

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,029 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

link: http://iqd.me/l/order

code: newsletter20

:tiphat:

---------------------

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

#15 genx4me

genx4me

VIP

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,013 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

I can't get my renewal to work. I have trouble every time I renew. I have tried not logging in first, logging in, existing customer, new customer, two different emails, and I either get, "a member already has that email (ME..LOL) or log in details incorrect." I have used my DV password, as well as trying other passwords. At this point, I am at a loss as to how to get renewed. Anyone?? :blink:
Thanks!

#16 MovieMaker

MovieMaker

*CHECK OUT MY GALLERY*

• Members
  • 2,138 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

gen, Glad you asked, I'll wait and check here on the answer as well. Posted Image

#17 Adam Montana

Adam Montana

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,029 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

Just shoot an email to [email protected] - I don't think there is a "one-size-fits-all' answer for this one.

---------------------

#18 Francie26

Francie26

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationMid-Missouri

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

I can't get my renewal to work. I have trouble every time I renew. I have tried not logging in first, logging in, existing customer, new customer, two different emails, and I either get, "a member already has that email (ME..LOL) or log in details incorrect." I have used my DV password, as well as trying other passwords. At this point, I am at a loss as to how to get renewed. Anyone?? :blink:
Thanks!

I did this, too, at first. It was because I clicked on the default place where new members would sign in and pay. That calls for quite a bit of information a current member would not need to supply. Instead just click right beside that heading for new members, just to the right of it, and it will take you to where a current member can pay again. Once you do this, everything else is easy. Best luck. :) Fran

#19 genx4me

genx4me

VIP

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,013 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

Just shoot an email to [email protected] - I don't think there is a "one-size-fits-all' answer for this one.

Thank you. I will do that! :)

I did this, too, at first. It was because I clicked on the default place where new members would sign in and pay. That calls for quite a bit of information a current member would not need to supply. Instead just click right beside that heading for new members, just to the right of it, and it will take you to where a current member can pay again. Once you do this, everything else is easy. Best luck. :) Fran

Thank you Fran. I actually did try it both ways, as a current member and as a new member, but it still wouldn't work. I'm going to send an email to VIP and that should straighten it out. So glad we have a great support system here! :D :D

#20 MovieMaker

MovieMaker

*CHECK OUT MY GALLERY*

• Members
  • 2,138 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy