Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "RENO WHALES"

shabbadude

Just got word today, a good friend dropped everything a week ago to fly out to Reno because "the tier 1 whales were cashing out..." They were told this by a trusted source, and were compelled to go. After almost twelve hours waiting in "The Biggest Little City in the World", they returned home, lighter in the wallet and richer in experience. The reason I'm sharing this is to illustrate that no one, NO ONE but Dr. Shabibi knows when the switch will be flipped. Irregardless of what you may hear, and from who you hear it from, put what is shared to this simple standard:

1. The remaining Ministers must be seated, so that;

2. The GOI is completed, so they can;

3. Ratify Article 140, which opens the door for;

4. The Erbil Agreement to be voted on and implemented.

I know that this is more simple than what might realistically need to happen, but I think it's a good place to go to keep grounded, and from believing the lies the snake oil salesmen. There aren't any special contacts, intel, bank packages, tiers or group agreements. These people have been lying for years. They won't stop. They have no morals, scruples or ethics.

Remember, a fool and their money will soon part. :peace:

• Upvote 9

Even one of the gurus was stating this to be false:

7-31-2012 Newshound Guru Doc Many have asked about the rumors from those that hold to the conspiracy theory ideas. The rumor about vouchers being given in Reno and the money not available until November 10 originated from a sect of this group. We must also inform you that some very prominent members who hold to this theory dismiss this as nothing more than a rumor. Based on what we've gathered we too dismiss it as more misinformation. We continue to vet information based on what is confirmable or has a proven track record and only put credence in reliable proven information. We do concede there a most likely many very quite deals going on within the political arenas around the world. However, even if we were under a gag order we can assure all we would not even be a liberty to divulge that. We report, you decide.

Just got word today, a good friend dropped everything a week ago to fly out to Reno because "the tier 1 whales were cashing out..." They were told this by a trusted source, and were compelled to go. After almost twelve hours waiting in "The Biggest Little City in the World", they returned home, lighter in the wallet and richer in experience. The reason I'm sharing this is to illustrate that no one, NO ONE but Dr. Shabibi knows when the switch will be flipped. Irregardless of what you may hear, and from who you hear it from, put what is shared to this simple standard:

I know that this is more simple than what might realistically need to happen, but I think it's a good place to go to keep grounded, and from believing the lies the snake oil salesmen. There aren't any special contacts, intel, bank packages, tiers or group agreements. These people have been lying for years. They won't stop. They have no morals, scruples or ethics.

thanks for the post, but i disagree with the criteria. it may make sense to have those things done, yet having those things done wont automatically make a rv happen. the cbi is independent and will rv upon economic conditions. they need coordination with the ministry of finance and the ministry of planning. the cbi has had numerous meetings with the goi and parliament aboit their project.

The hcl isnt a issue for a rv....the budget for 2012 has revenue sharing with the citizens. Iraq does have a functioning goi and parliament, there still confidence in maliki. so, imo, the cbi can technically rv whenever they want.

• Upvote 1

8-1-2012 Freebird: Many who claim to be "intel" providers fail to realize that is short for intelligence. If you sit through an hour long moderated chat and learn nothing except how to fly an airplane, I would venture to say you are listening to something other than credible "intel." I would suggest doing your own research, seeking professional financial advice or talking to others who study Iraqi politics and/or national, regional and global economies and are able to share something other than vague analogies and empty promises. There is no such thing as a "cash out tier" with a currency and anyone who tells you they are cashing out in tier 1 has been scammed or is scamming you. That should be common sense!! There is no cashing out, only exchanging one currency for another (in our case USD), once it becomes internationally recognized and tradeable. Obviously, no one is getting an early (higher) rate they can tell thousands in chat rooms about. There is also nothing any of us could ever say that could possibly delay, postpone, affect, adjourn, impede, hamper or influence the IQD exchange rate in anyway whatsoever and the ones who claim to play such vital role, clearly have delusions of grandeur (this is another common sense moment). After about 10 minutes of research we can discover that economic reform requires political stability. Iraq must have a seated GOI, Erbil power Sharing/HCL and an announcement of the necessary Strategic Council appointments. Iraqi leadership is staying busy during Ramadan, just like we knew they would, which is a great sign. The GOI has from now until September to get their House in order and provide the necessary stability to the CBI for the September - January window for the introduction of the new currency and higher exchange rate. Keep the faith, September is right around the corner. This will have a very happy ending for us all.

Maybe we can declare August "Kick a Pumper's A$$ Month" and your friend can start with the pumper that caused him to spend additional money on a dead end junket.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I know for a fact there was a meeting in Reno. They did receive vouchers for for Nov. 10. No I wasn't invited. How do I know this, a very close friend who was.

Does it mean anything? So far it doesn't, just another meeting.

Maybe we can declare August "Kick a Pumper's A$$ Month" and your friend can start with the pumper that caused him to spend additional money on a dead end junket.

Wow! It's good to see you Dalite, you have been missed.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I know for a fact there was a meeting in Reno. They did receive vouchers for for Nov. 10. No I wasn't invited. How do I know this, a very close friend who was.

Thanks Zig. Did you talk to your friend after the meeting by chance? Any juicy details? :)

Thanks Zig. Did you talk to your friend after the meeting by chance? Any juicy details? :)

Yes I did. My friend said the meetings went very well. Not much more than that. I suspect there was No disclosures signed at these meetings. But it pretty much went down as was made public on another site.

So how are ya Elixirbaby? It is always good to see your posts.

From what I understand, many guppies like us have received this invitation to "voucherize" their investment, and it had to come from a dealer, otherwise where would they get the names and contact information of a dinar holder.

I would like to kick their A$$ right into a striped suit and a house with bars on the windows.

I will back up Zig's story (not that he needs it), and Dalite, it is great to see you! I have truly missed your conversations, historical information and and analysis.

Edited by Carrello

Was this possibly a meeting, hosted by some of the dealers, to arrange exchange for the new currency when it is released?

Possibly a way to exchange a receipt for Dinar that was being returned to Iraq in case there is an advantage in doing so?

If so, dinar exchanged for vouchers would be at market (1170:1) prices; 1170 of the current dinar for 1 of the new ones...

I can promise you, anyone that had frequented dinar discussion groups would not be able to refrain letting the rate slip out if it was any higher than 1000:1...

Having said that; I tried last year to get members interested in pooling resources to get the smallest spread on the exchange to the new dinar after redenomination.

At some point in time, everyone here will have to exchange for the new currency to keep what they currently have viable; no matter what the outcome.

The goal should be to do so with the lowest spread, for the least amount of loss on the exchange.

Was this possibly a meeting, hosted by some of the dealers, to arrange exchange for the new currency when it is released?

Possibly a way to exchange a receipt for Dinar that was being returned to Iraq in case there is an advantage in doing so?

If so, dinar exchanged for vouchers would be at market (1170:1) prices; 1170 of the current dinar for 1 of the new ones...

I can promise you, anyone that had frequented dinar discussion groups would not be able to refrain letting the rate slip out if it was any higher than 1000:1...

Having said that; I tried last year to get members interested in pooling resources to get the smallest spread on the exchange to the new dinar after redenomination.

At some point in time, everyone here will have to exchange for the new currency to keep what they currently have viable; no matter what the outcome.

The goal should be to do so with the lowest spread, for the least amount of loss on the exchange.

You know I really do not know if dinar dealers were involved. I do know these people pooled their money together. The whole thing happened very quickly, like a few hours notice. Then they were off to Reno lickety split. Since then the only response on the meetings, all went well.

You know I really do not know if dinar dealers were involved. I do know these people pooled their money together. The whole thing happened very quickly, like a few hours notice. Then they were off to Reno lickety split. Since then the only response on the meetings, all went well.

Sounds like they wanted to get the currency back in country, and do so in a group-offering.

That should be a very sound decision; the hedging of bets...

If I were a player at 10K$ or more, I would jump at a chance to lower spreads in the exchange process; again - no matter what the outcome.

It is a shame that they couldn't just come out and say that they were hedging their bets, rather than start another RV has happened rumor.

Hope you and your family are doing well.

• Upvote 1

Just got word today, a good friend dropped everything a week ago to fly out to Reno because "the tier 1 whales were cashing out..." They were told this by a trusted source, and were compelled to go.

The problem as you pointed out so well Shabbs is that some of them "Whales" get lost and misguided, and we all know what happens then... somebody's gotta clean up the mess!blink.gifWE just gotta be sure not to follow those types or we will end up just like em!!!sad.gif

beached_whale650.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like they wanted to get the currency back in country, and do so in a group-offering.

That should be a very sound decision; the hedging of bets...

If I were a player at 10K$ or more, I would jump at a chance to lower spreads in the exchange process; again - no matter what the outcome.

It is a shame that they couldn't just come out and say that they were hedging their bets, rather than start another RV has happened rumor.

Hope you and your family are doing well.

It would have been nice.

Gee its so good to see you Dalite, and fam is good.

I trust all people - to a point - . I would not give anyone my dinars, no matter how much I thought I could trust them, in exchange for a "voucher". It's just a piece of paper and not worth anything in the real world. Yes, I know the dinars aren't worth anything right now but that will change for the dinars, not so much for the piece of paper. Are you willing to lose everything for a few cents more? Do not believe that "codes" will give you $2.00 more when you cash in or give you rates that are that much better than the rest of us. You can always cash in as a group at whatever bank you choose and they will work with you and for that matter so will Ali. I would hate to see anyone after all these years of waiting and reading about black jets, or computer gliches, etc... to lose in the end by trading it for a voucher. Money does strange things to people that last week you thought would be there for you no matter what. That was when you both didn't have millions of dollars. I would go right now and trade your voucher back for your dinars, run don't walk, and get them back. Some one said the whales were people that had 50 mil dinars. I know people in town that have 100 mil and they didn't get any invitation. It's just nonsense. Don't buy (or voucher) into it.

• Upvote 1

From what I understand, many guppies like us have received this invitation to "voucherize" their investment, and it had to come from a dealer, otherwise where would they get the names and contact information of a dinar holder.

I would like to kick their A$$ right into a striped suit and a house with bars on the windows.

I will back up Zig's story (not that he needs it), and Dalite, it is great to see you! I have truly missed your conversations, historical information and and analysis.

I hope to do a little posting, not as much as before. On the subject of pooling resources; it was a contingency plan, and folks were more concerned with arguing that RD was impossible.

Now, with the rapid decay of their "Democratic" government, it is a race to see something happen, before the country erupts in civil war, or another dictatorship.

I believe Shabibbi plans on retiring soon, so we need to pool all of our positive energy toward Iraq moving off of dead stop, and see something happen with the currency.

The sooner, the better.

I believe both Zig's contribution, and the account by JayLee to both be valid. I just hope the outcome is favorable, and happens soon.

As far as spearheading a co-op to get the best exchange rate; I am not your guy. Adam has a bunch of professionals working this angle, and I can't help but believe he has plans on maximizing gains, or minimizing losses - dependent on the outcome.

All we have to do is hope the outcome occurs soon..

Always enjoy your posts, and I have been lurking, on and off, since last year's push to eliminate negative influences. I chose to become scarce before being given a fur-lined ultimatum...

• Upvote 1