Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ARTICLE "WHAT'S HOLDING UP THE RV" ?

sheepdog

HTTP://WWW.RT.COM/NEWS/OVERSHORE-ECONOMY-TRILLIONS-REPORT-789/

I RECEIVED THIS ADDRESS IN AN EMAIL. IT STATES THE MEGA RICH AND CHINA ARE BUYING TRILLIONS IN DINAR IN HOPES OF AN RV IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ANYONE ELSE SEEN OR READ THIS ARTICLE AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TI.IT STATED CHINA THINKS IT WILL BE A FIX FOR OUR ECONOMY.I DID NOT KNOW CHINA CARED MUCH ABOUT "OUR" ECONOMY.MIGHT JUST BE OKIE TALKING OUT OF HIS MOUTH AGAIN

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

I really hate to point this out, but NOWHERE in that link did it once EVER say anything about Iraqi Dinar, or any other dinar or specific currency for that matter. The article was about offshore "tax shelters" and banks protecting the uber-rich's money. Did you even read the article?

• Upvote 2

I am just taking a stab in the dark, but I think one of three things is going on with this post.

1. The link that was posted is not the correct one in which "THE MEGA RICH AND CHINA ARE BUYING TRILLIONS IN DINAR IN HOPES OF AN RV IN THE NEAR FUTURE".........simple mistake

2. The post was an attempt to stir up a debate on whether or not the link in question is related to the IQD or China and the Mega Rich....doubtful

3. It is a classic example of "speculation"....coming up with your own hypothesis after reading an article and interjecting the IQD/China/the Mega Rich/ and the possibility that somehow this article ties in with the RV/RD/RI of the Iraqi Dinar......sadly I think this it the winner.

If nothing else, this story has added to the soap opera that is "As The Dinar Turns". Good info by the way, just not about the IQD.

• Upvote 1