Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Charlie Daniels: You Wanna Do Gun Control, Start with The DOJ!

Scrumdiddles

I'm sure the NRA folks and gung ho conservatives will start harping about the democrats taking away guns........this os just a ploy....most democrats have guns and hunt, etc......at least most people surely hunt small varmits if you will like Mitt Romney.....democrats are not going to take away guns just as republicans will always vote against minimum wage increases.......things are kinda of messed up when someone on the no fly list is able to buy a gun......there does need to be some oversight....do we really need assault rifles with 30 round clips????????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I'm sure the NRA folks and gung ho conservatives will start harping about the democrats taking away guns....has allready started....this os just a ploy....most democrats have guns and hunt, etc...true...at least most people surely hunt small varmits if you will like Mitt Romney.....democrats are not going to take away guns ....that is what FASTand FURIUS was all about... just as republicans will always vote against minimum wage increases....minimum wage is in place to control say Mcdonalds charging 6.plus dollars because some guy making the burgers 15 dollars an hour these wages are meant for short term employment ...things are kinda of messed up when someone on the no fly list is able to buy a gun......there does need to be some oversight..ok lets use Eric Holder..do we really need assault rifles with 30 round clips????????... point is they now tell how much soda you can drink .. stay away from my guns...

jus me think ing out loud

• Upvote 2

I'm sure the NRA folks and gung ho conservatives will start harping about the democrats taking away guns........this os just a ploy....most democrats have guns and hunt, etc......at least most people surely hunt small varmits if you will like Mitt Romney.....democrats are not going to take away guns just as republicans will always vote against minimum wage increases.......things are kinda of messed up when someone on the no fly list is able to buy a gun......there does need to be some oversight....do we really need assault rifles with 30 round clips????????

YES YES I DO. Why? Cause its my right to do so if I please. I can raise a garden. I can raise chikens. I can raise pigs and cow and I can even raise alittle hell now an again AND I can own assault rifles with 30 round clips. And you can have your liberal veiws , your welcome to them cause thats your right as a American , To live how you please. BUT PLEASE give me that same respect. How bout this leave me alone and I will leave you alone and everything will just be peachy keen.

• Upvote 1