Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Prediction for the Iraqi Dinar

20MillionDinar

Step 1: The CBI will adjust the exchange rate of the Dinar from 1166:1 down to 1000:1.

Step 2: A new currency will be distributed throughout Iraq (at the commercial banks) and the Iraqi citizens will exchange their "old" Dinar for the new re-denominated Dinar at a 1:1 rate. Ex: Current 25,000 IQD Note will be exchanged for NEW 25 IQD Note. During this stage ALL wages, loans, debt, prices, etc...will be adjusted accordingly to the new rate

*The time frame doesn't really matter but I am guessing the old Dinar will be accepted in country for roughly 2 years then will no longer be a valid currency. This means that a current 25,000 IQD note will have the same "street value" as the NEW 25 Dinar note. As noted in my "topic description" I expect the re-denomination to occur in 2013 anywhere from January - June.

*Speculators holding the current IQD outside of Iraq will probably only be able to exchange their Dinar at Dinar dealers for the new Dinar. Or, they can exchange it for US dollars. Obviously exchange rate fees and shipping & handling fees will apply resulting in a small loss (roughly 10%-30%). I wouldn't worry about not being able to exchange your current Dinar for the NEW dinar and/or US dollars as the Dinar dealers are in the business of making money. Anytime a currency is bought or sold they make money. However, once the re-denomination occurs, there will be a lot less demand for the IQD as the "dream" of becoming rich is now completely gone. There will be some who still hold on in hopes of the new rate going up to 3+ but that could definitely take years to happen as the Iraqi economy begins to grow and prosper.

*It is highly unlikely that the IQD will be traded on the FOREX market as most Middle Eastern Oil exporting nations do not want their currency to fluctuate on the open market. However, this is still a possibility once the Iraqi Dinar becomes an internationally recognized currency.

The reason I'm posting this in the FOREX discussion is because I recently posted "My Predictions" for Oil, Gold, the Dow, and the S&P 500 for this year. Let's see how everything plays out! <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 10

You may be right, who knows. So you going to sell all your dinar and get out while you can still save something of this ride?

Yea I've already sold the majority of my holdings earlier this year. Through extensive studying and learning I've already tripled my money in 2012 alone.

If the RV takes another 3 years I will already be a millionaire so I won't be missing much, only difference between me and the people who become millionaires off of the IQD is I will be able to do it over and over again, they will need to wait for another massive RV! dry.gif

I told myself about 2 years ago that I wanted to try and become a millionaire BEFORE the IQD RV's and guess what, having that mind state is allowing me to do just that. Not relying on 1 grand slam in life allows one to keep their mind open to other possibilities.

Learning how to create your own wealth is much more valuable then relying on the Central Bank of Iraq to give you your fortune... When your money is not in your control, you are now at the mercy of somebody else, and I don't want to have to rely on somebody else in order to make me rich.

I hope for everybody's sake who hold Dinar that the massive 100,000% overnight RV hits, but, I won't base my future on it because it is out of my control. I see a different end game then most here as stated in my original post, but best of luck to those of you still holding onto your Dinars!

NOT

Thank you for your detailed contribution to my thread. It's very appreciated.

If possible, could people who want to contribute in this thread do so in a respectful manner. I don't mind different points of view, but providing facts to back up your claims would be nice. Last request, please don't turn this thread into a "conspiracy theory" thread, thank you in advance!

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

20mil, I am glad for you in what ever ventures are are into. Being a small bussiness owner, the last three years have been a beating. I really dont know how this will turn out. I have lost alot of faith in it, but still hope to make something out of it. I have invested for all of my employees hoping that it will make them some money, which they dont know about, I am not selling any of my dinar, money is already spent. I might as well ride the ride, the ticket is bought.

• Upvote 8

20mil, I am glad for you in what ever ventures are are into. Being a small bussiness owner, the last three years have been a beating. I really dont know how this will turn out. I have lost alot of faith in it, but still hope to make something out of it. I have invested for all of my employees hoping that it will make them some money, which they dont know about, I am not selling any of my dinar, money is already spent. I might as well ride the ride, the ticket is bought.

I remember reading that you purchased Dinar for your employees, that is very generous of you RedWizard! Shows class and character, but you do know you'll either need to close down your shop or hire new employees IF the RV hits right? wink.gif After they see all of that money they wont want to work anymore! LOL

Best of luck to you Red!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I remember reading that you purchased Dinar for your employees, that is very generous of you RedWizard! Shows class and character, but you do know you'll either need to close down your shop or hire new employees IF the RV hits right? wink.gif After they see all of that money they wont want to work anymore! LOL

Best of luck to you Red!

It would make me happy if all my employees could retire. Then I know I could retire lol. We would finish all projects under contract and I am going fishing!!!

• Upvote 6

For those who feel it is funny to "drive by" somebody else's post, neg them, and then leave without backing up your point of view, that is low class. This post shouldn't scare those of you who are hoping for the RV to happen, it is simply my prediction / view point / perspective on the outcome of the IQD.

If there are 2 stock analysts giving their different opinions and forecasts on AAPL (Apple) and one says the stock is going to be rising during the next few months and the other analyst says that the price of AAPL will drop significantly, does it make one of them good and the other bad?

NO! It is simply 2 differing views and opinions. Don't be so emotionally attached to any particular investment, that is when you will make bad decisions. The less emotion and the more logic and reasoning involved in your investment decisions the better off you'll be.

I understand there will always be people with hopes and dreams and they don't want to hear anything that says "you won't be rich..." but seriously guys, show some class. If you don't like or agree with what I post, move on.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Hi 20 million, nice to see you made some money. I see you have made some predictions. How do you see the economy doing, I think we are going to continue to dive until we get a new president. Oh, have you thought about changing your name from your current one to something else, or are you sticking with it. Take care.

• Upvote 1

Hi 20 million, nice to see you made some money. I see you have made some predictions. How do you see the economy doing, I think we are going to continue to dive until we get a new president. Oh, have you thought about changing your name from your current one to something else, or are you sticking with it. Take care.

Hey jg1,

Here is my prediction for this year: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/122869-my-predictions/

The neg was not from me, but all im saying is there sure is a lot of news, secrets and smoke for a non event. Just sayin <_< I'll spare you my conspiracy theories. :D

No problem. Thanks for respecting my requests. Best of luck to you as well Tripphood!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey jg1,

Here is my prediction for this year: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/122869-my-predictions/

No problem. Thanks for respecting my requests. Best of luck to you as well Tripphood!

Your welcome and congratulations to you on your success. I have to say one thing and that is if nothing hapens with the dinar, which I do not believe will be the case, this journey has opened my eyes to opportunities that I plan to pursue. I realize that we are now in the greatest transfer of wealth in history and I pan to get mine with or without Dinar. :D

It would make me happy if all my employees could retire. Then I know I could retire lol. We would finish all projects under contract and I am going fishing!!!

Red,

You going fishing...I thought you are going to Vegas and fish for some dice lol

Sorry I just couldn't help it. I hear you on the dinar... we don't know where the dice is going to fall. Congrats on being a millionaire...:)

Thanks Red. I don't really mind the negs, just the principle. Thanks again.

Ditto :)

You mean like hit and run or in the parking lot and no one leaves you a note after they make a dent on your car :)

I always respect the person for writing his/her opinion because of the time it takes to write :) or doing the research and cutting and pasting an article for us to read. I might not agree with their postings but I also don't need to be mean :)

20 million:

You are entitled to you say I respect that, yet your say is "rumor-licious". I hope this will fly right, while some say I am a fool for trusting in this pipe dream.My wife wounders why I pony up the VIP fee every 3 months. Only time will tell who is right, who is wrong, or who is inbetween. Ultimately my hopes and dreams are in God and my family. Later.

• Upvote 2

Well so far the thread isnt in the toilet which is a change of pace compared to recent ones I only bought 250000 dinar so I'm not heavily invested I wish I was in your position 20 but I'm not I work union labor and in massachusetts its slow but I'm optimistic depending on this years election I paint and do carpentry work to pay the bills till the sheetmetal industry picks up got any advice on different avenues for investment I closed my annuity from my local in Montana when I moved back to mass so ill have a fair amount of money come November just became a father on the 27th so I'm trying to start something for my daughter when she gets older

• Upvote 1

Red,

You going fishing...I thought you are going to Vegas and fish for some dice lol

Sorry I just couldn't help it. I hear you on the dinar... we don't know where the dice is going to fall. Congrats on being a millionaire...:)

Ditto :)

You mean like hit and run or in the parking lot and no one leaves you a note after they make a dent on your car :)

I always respect the person for writing his/her opinion because of the time it takes to write :) or doing the research and cutting and pasting an article for us to read. I might not agree with their postings but I also don't need to be mean :)

Hi Nadita,

Thank you for the response. Not a millionaire yet... smile.gif

That is exactly what I meant by a hit and run! LOLlaugh.gif

People don't always have to agree with one another, but they can say why they do or don't in a respectful manner. Your post proves that it is possible to do! Thanks Nadita for your contribution to this thread.

20 million:

You are entitled to you say I respect that, yet your say is "rumor-licious". I hope this will fly right, while some say I am a fool for trusting in this pipe dream.My wife wounders why I pony up the VIP fee every 3 months. Only time will tell who is right, who is wrong, or who is inbetween. Ultimately my hopes and dreams are in God and my family. Later.

I've never told anybody to sell their Dinar as that is their choice. But when I post my opinions I base it off of facts. Best of luck to you Kevin! You are right though, family is more important than anything on this earth.

Well so far the thread isnt in the toilet which is a change of pace compared to recent ones I only bought 250000 dinar so I'm not heavily invested I wish I was in your position 20 but I'm not I work union labor and in massachusetts its slow but I'm optimistic depending on this years election I paint and do carpentry work to pay the bills till the sheetmetal industry picks up got any advice on different avenues for investment I closed my annuity from my local in Montana when I moved back to mass so ill have a fair amount of money come November just became a father on the 27th so I'm trying to start something for my daughter when she gets older

Hey Ayrnay,

I feel you, things weren't always so good for me either. It has taken me years and years of extensive research, studying, learning, trial & error, and more trial & error to get to where I am today. **The biggest problem with investment advice is that it is never a "one size fits all" so it is hard to give advice without knowing all the details of somebody's situation.

Congratulations on becoming a father! My daughter is almost 5 and she has been a huge blessing for me! My Skype information is in my profile, so if you want to chat outside of this forum I will do my best to help point you in the right direction but I can not legally give you financial advice.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would like to Skype but don't have it on my phone I understand the financial advice not looking for that just wanted to get suggestions from u or others on what to look into I don't mind doing my own research I was going to start a traditional savings account but it seems like a waste with the interest being not that great or maybe savings bonds just not sure were to put my money when it comes but I have till November to research or maybe we will get lucky and the dong and dinar will rv and I won't need to worry as much

I would like to Skype but don't have it on my phone I understand the financial advice not looking for that just wanted to get suggestions from u or others on what to look into I don't mind doing my own research I was going to start a traditional savings account but it seems like a waste with the interest being not that great or maybe savings bonds just not sure were to put my money when it comes but I have till November to research or maybe we will get lucky and the dong and dinar will rv and I won't need to worry as much

You are right... savings account is the least you want to do for your money... you won't go anywhere with it. A good mutual fund will be better :) but only my opinion and don't shoot me lol

So 20,

So you are thinking gold and silver will go down, IQD is unpredictable, should I seel IQD and buy USD ? I think USD is still going to be the currency of trade.

I am just messing with ya... :) it will be interesting to see what the market is going to do as the election is getting closer.

If somebody is looking for safe, long term gains I would highly recommend investing in some dividend paying stocks. If you look under the "Wall Street" section you will find a thread that WallyWeaver started which has a bunch of great dividend paying stocks. The best part about dividend paying stocks is that you don't only need to invest for capital gains, you will get paid regardless. If the stock appreciates in value, well then that is just gravy on top!

Here is the thread: http://dinarvets.com...aying-equities/

All you would need to do is open up a brokerage account with a firm such as E*Trade, ScottTrade, Fidelity Investments, etc... Then buy the stock(s) of your choice. Be sure to do your research before buying your stock. But in the thread that WallyWeaver started there are enough solid dividend paying stocks to get started so you don't need to go hunting for others.

**Remember, it doesn't matter if the markets go up or down, you will receive your dividend payment to your brokerage account**

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.” -

Albert Einstein

You are right... savings account is the least you want to do for your money... you won't go anywhere with it. A good mutual fund will be better :) but only my opinion and don't shoot me lol

So 20,

So you are thinking gold and silver will go down, IQD is unpredictable, should I seel IQD and buy USD ? I think USD is still going to be the currency of trade.

I am just messing with ya... :) it will be interesting to see what the market is going to do as the election is getting closer.

Where we park our cash really boils down to personal preference, one thing I wouldn't recommend is allowing somebody to manage your funds. It is very important to maintain full control of your money at all times, if somebody else is managing it, you are at their mercy.

For people holding physical gold & silver as a long term hedge against inflation it doesn't matter if it goes down this year, as I see it hitting record highs in the years to come. I personally play the FOREX market and it is a highly leveraged market so I do not recommend it to anybody who doesn't have knowledge in that area. We make money when equities, gold, silver, oil, and currencies go up or down. It doesn't matter! So it is important for me to figure out where the markets are headed a day from now, a week from now, a month from now, and even a year from now.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

20::: Thanks for the "grounding " on this speculation., and prediction on the economy..Scarry , but probable...Oil at less than $70 would be a mixed blessing.

As for the dinar : Jan 1 IS the date for the RD...Everything lines up. It will be a 7 day holiday in Iraq. So all the adjustments can take place when banks are closed..Dont think an RD and a rate bump at the same time is the plan but could do a small one .86 to .90 just to create the illusion of a gain against the dollar.

Now the big question , when will the dinar trade on forex(international)? I think not until the current dinar is demonitized. 1/1/2015 at present. But I would be weary, that date is arbitrary and they could pull the plug at any time with little warning...The CBI would always have a finger on the trigger..As soon as they thought the new dinar was in sufficient supply they would call all the old dinar in...

They are now cashing out in France & Germany...the rate is IQD 1 to $7 USD. Guru Eagle says we should be cashing out in HI today, Sunday followed by the rest of the USA on Monday. WF will be open 24/7 for IQD assistance.

7-15-2012 Newshound Guru Eagle1 The past 24 hours have brought about some extremely interesting developments. Thursday at roughly 5:00 PM Eastern, the IQD showed up on FOREX at the Frankfurt Exchange, and shortly thereafter on the Paris Exchange. For reasons explained otherwise, it did not appear on Citibank’s FOREX site in the U.S., and that may be because the USD was not referenced in this announcement. the IQD was referenced to the Euro. The Euro was equal (in this posting) to .16 IQD. That would make the IQD worth Eu6.25. Take the current value of the Euro against the US Dollar and we have a valuation of the IQD against the USD equal to $7.62. the rate continued to display for some seven hours. (Update: The rate was still there, by the way, as of noon Friday.) We’ve seen glitches before, but they generally last for a few minutes, and maybe an hour at the absolute outside. On the day following the appearance of this rate with both Frankfurt and Paris FOREX exchanges, we learn that the Iraqi Minister of Finance as well as other representatives from the GOI were in Frankfurt and Paris to open up embassies. Makes you go, HMMMMMMMM.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz20gpqstKG