Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (7/9)

SWFloridaGuy

Yawn

not to hide behind a button but i am the one that gave you a neg. dude you have to find some joy in life. i haven't seen anything positive from you ever. in my opinion you could be bring more to the table or comments like that should be kept to yourself.

Edited by GasCan
  • Upvote 12

not to hide behind a button but i am the one that gave you a neg. dude you have to find some joy in life. i haven't seen anything positive from you ever. in my opinion you could be bring more to the table or comments like that should be kept to yourself.

coleman's tired!! He needs a NAP!

• Upvote 2

That was actually a decent post....lol.....

I know you have more of these type in ya!

Haha oh my God it's a miracle!! Hey if there's the possiblity of you I getting along on this blog, then anything is possible and maybe there's still hope for this RV after all. Thanks man and lets just hope one way or another (Lop or RV) this crap is over by January. I think we're all ready to put this behind us. Cheers. :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 11

Haha oh my God it's a miracle!! Hey if there's the possiblity of you I getting along on this blog, then anything is possible and maybe there's still hope for this RV after all. Thanks man and lets just hope one way or another (Lop or RV) this crap is over by January. I think we're all ready to put this behind us. Cheers. smile.gif

Keep & SWFG at peace!!!!!!!!! as Fred Sanford use to say"lizabeth,this is the big one i'm comin to join ya"emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 3

The SIGIR Report didn't say RV to just under a dollar. It said currency reform to remove three zeros. That's a lop.

He didn't say the SIGR report said RV. Read what he said. What he said is: "In my opinion Iraq will RV just less than the USD (as referenced by the SIGR report and countless 1 to 1 articles from the CBI and Finance Committee) or just slightly over, at the most. When I say "referenced" by the formerly mentioned, I am of course only pointing to a rate, as those sources do not mention the mechanisms that will get us to it. (No RV mentioned for obvious reasons)."

• Upvote 3