Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Big Surprise Here

DocDinar.

7-7-2012 Blaino (Part 1): This will be done on the keyboard. I can type! There will be a revalue of the IQD. Let's get that out of the way first, so all those pulse rates can drop down a little and so on. Next item up for discussion, you people have been lied to by almost everyone. Almost all the time. About almost everything. Rates, dates, connections, sources, timing, glitches (god, I love that piece of) RIGHT... "glitches".... What a convienient BS deal that has become! Wow !! Glitches gimmee a huge frackkin break. So, why all the lies, distortions, BS stories, "glitches" and so on? Here's what happens, I see it all the TIME. People have some intel, some info.. or "IMFO" and they legitimately want to share it, lift people up, provide a service, do some good, then later, after a time, there is NOTHING. They now have an "IMAGE" a "personna" and a following! So, they stretch. They embellish, they help the "intel" along a little. It's innocent at first. That's what they tell themselves "real stuff" will be along soon. Just buying a little time, a little space. Some think they are "helping people. CRAP, That's crap!!!

7-7-2012 Blaino (Part 2): Telling people "all your dreams are just around the corner" month after month, year after year is LYING!! Really $22.50 to $36.00 per dinar? How xxxxx stupid or greedy are you? Without doing your due dilligence on everyone involved you will lose all and you will deserve it! If they "need" all that IQD why wouldn't they get it the same place you do? Hey I know, let's get a "sovereign" citizen. He, she, they will get us a "tier one rate" because...well, they just will but you have to sign an non disclosure agreement. They sure as heck don't want you to spill a word of this. Maybe an "American Indian" who is a soverign citizen can get "me" this special rate because this other lying, scamming, cheating xxxxx Uh, I mean facillitator introduced me for a fee, a percentage, little gratuity. Hey, after all, this "special person, this sovereign" won't talk to just anyone. Really? Are there attorneys involved? Did you check the state association?

7-7-2012 Blaino (Part 3): Well, there must be some mistake, mustn't there? Joe Schmoe super great guru wouldn't lead me astray. Would he/she/they? If you induce some entity to enter a contract that you have no intention of fulfilling, you are a SCAMMER. If you have $90 in the bank and say $1500 a month in INCOME and you enter a deal to pay thousands a week in payments, that's an order in bad faith. Where are your means? I'LL PUT THE WHOLE THING IN A BIG FAT JUICY E-MAIL WITH PICTURES TOMORROW! "Hammer said it about himself got an invite to cash out in tier two. Then said he didn't cash out but got us a great rate with the top 10. Top ten what?" -- NO COMMENT FOR NOW. I was fully informed on THAT but all is not what it seems sometimes. More tomorrow Seems like great guys are getting us into something really special. Oh don't mind the little inconsistencies in our "CONTRACT." Geez people, are you asleep, greedy, stupid, all of the above? Beware of the "CONE OF SILENCE." It'll turn into a dunce cap! While fully clothed and without a kiss, you have been xxxx. I have grave concerns. Over 300 million dinars so far, probably LOST!! Should I stay quiet? Working on it. It's leading in strange directions. Hope Hammer was not involved.

Anyone have a spare Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring?? WTF is Blaino smoking? I mean he really went off on a rant there, some low blows directed at some people, that was kinda funny. Informing of us of a huge SCAM centered around the use of Wells Fargo's name in the deal, that was interesting and kinda made me mad as I was reading it. People that do stuff like that should be rounded up and hung up by their short curlys.

Wtf??? 1 year ago, this creetin was one step below (h)okie for fabricating utter b.s.!!! I'm wondering if he wasn't promised great dividends to assist with promoting "Intel" and someone cut him out of the loop....

:lol: He certainly knows the drill!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

7-7-2012 Hammerman: AS FOR AS I AM AWARE OF ME AN BLAINO ARE FINE ,,,, THERE ARE SOME SCAM GROUPS OUT THERE ,,, FOT THOSE WHO NOW ME [[uS]] IO HOPE YALL TRUST ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND I ARE BLAINO ARE NOT IN ANY WAY HOOK TO ANY THING LIKE THAT ,,WE ARE IN TOTAL DISAGREMMT ABOUT ONE GROUP ,,BUT I FOLOW MY FEELING AN MY GUTT SAYS ALL IS WELL ,, NO MATTER YALL AS DINARIANS ,,REALLY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ANY OF IT COUSE IT CANT BE TALKED ABOUT YET ,,, AN THAT BOTHERS ME THAT BLAINO WOULD TALK ABOUT SOME STUFF THAT NO ONE IN CHAT IS AWARE OF ,,, SO IN THAT YALL HAVE FAITH AN TRUST IN ME ME ME ,,I GOT YALL HERE ILL GET YALL TO THE END SAFELY ,,, ILL NEVER STEAR YALL WRONG EVER ,,,,HAMMER MAN IS ON THIS GOT YALLS BACK ,,,,,,YALL LIVE LOVE AN LEArn

[hammerman] BLAINO BROTHER MAN THE ROOMS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR GOING ON ABOUT ,,THE IMFO YOU SPEACKING OF NO ONE BEEN INVITE IN THE ROOMS ,,, LOVE YA DUDE ,JUST PLEASE BACK UP ,,JUST ALILTLE ,,,

7-7-2012 Blaino: HAMMER I GAVE YOU EVERY CHANCE, EVERY OPPORTUNITY, EVERY HELP... ACCESS TO ADELE, WE SENT YOU A NEW COMPUTER, A TON OF CASH (PROBABLY NOT BY YOUR STANDARDS) AND RAN E-MAILS, ADVERTISING AND INCLUDED YOU IN E V E R Y T H I N G WE DID..... AND FOR THIS PACK OF LIES, DIRTY DEALINGS AND UNDERHANDED CRAP? I DON'T THINK SO! NOW YOU WANT TO TROLL FOR DONATIONS... AFTER YOU ASSURED ME YOU CLOSED THE LINK AND RETURNED ALL THE MONEY.... THEN .... GEEZE, IS THERE NO END? THE CONTINUITY WAS FUN TO WATCH THOUGH.... WHERE YOU HIT ME UP FOR THE CAB FARE, THEN (OF COURSE) HAVING SPENT THAT NEEDED MORE.... I KNEW WHO PAID THE CAB BOTH WAYS, AND BREAKFAST, AND ON AND ON.... IT WAS A M A Z I N G HOW ALMOST NONE OF YOUR TALE ABOUT LAS VEGAS WAS EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT MY OTHER EYES AND EARS REPORTED... BUT THE B.S. STORY ABOUT WHAT YOU "DID FOR THE ROOM AND PLANET" WAS A LIL OVER THE TOP FOR ME! OH, BY THE WAY... YOU CAN HAVE "MASTERS" DESIST TRYING TO CALL ME, THANKS! LATER DUDE! YOU ARE DUNN HERE!

[hammerman] ILL BE GONE FOR THE MOST PART UNTIL MONDAY I AM FINE

[blaino] REALLY????

User hammerman has been banned.

[blaino] NUFF SAID, MORE ON THE CALL!

[blaino] PREPARE TO BE ILL AT YOUR STOMACH!

[blaino] TILL THE CALL!

These guys really bring to mind why one must do their due dilligence on any venture and know the FACTS before getting involved.For the most part its really sad what these Guru's" are doing here.Often it almost comes across like they're the same person using different names and spins. :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

i took this from a post about a year ago by kimberlye, blainos rumors from april 2011 to june 2011. blaino is attacking the pumpers but look at his track record!!! he calls the rv a few times!!! at ridiculous rates!!!! the guy is a joke and is no better than the gurus he is attacking in his post mentioned above.

View PostKimberlye, on 12 June 2011 - 09:11 AM, said:

4-11-2011 Guru Blaino made a follow up call and had permission to release it [the rate] would be above $6.18

4-21-2011 Guru Blaino May happen between Thursday PM (Baghdad) and morning prayers on Friday....

4-23-2011 Guru Blaino OK, Citizens… Not enough to call it as “Happening NOW” but it’s looking VERY GOOD… the next 10 to 12 hours may deliver us. We have a ton of stuff… just not enough to be able to definitively say “RV NOW!"

4-25-2011 Guru Blaino Best Guess: By Thursday PM (here) April 28th, 2011 .... and as I told you before $5.72 give or take the same 45 cents....I published it [rate] in early December 2010, and have NOTHING YET to deter me on rate...

4-28-2011 Guru Blaino Date: the prime opportunity for the RV, imo, is after 9pm central standard time tonight, Thurs, April 28, 9pm (central standard time) = all banks in USA are closed (even HAWAII)....+... About the time for morning prayers in Baghdad, known as the best time for information to be spread to the people

5-13-2011 Guru Blaino WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT [last night]...HE SAYS TO LOOK FOR A RATE OVER $5.00....

5-24-2011 Guru Blaino 1. Major Bank, South East, bulking [up] on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said!

5-25-2011 GURU BLAINO Getting mixed signals in our intel for today. We are informed that it was supposed to go last night (Monday), then today (Tuesday)...and now... (wait for it...)..."tonight"! ...When things confirm a lil more, we'll let you know...

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino We are getting some amazing intel...we are watching closely what the morning conference will address in Baghdad. Some quite remarkable stuff has come down...would love to spill every detail, but it might hold things up... Watch the news, examine the details...the truth will make itself known to you.

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV! THEY WILL POST THE RATE IN HOURS! CONFIRMATION JUST IN FROM DUBAI AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED...VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI. I SUPPOSE SOMETHING CAN STILL GUM UP THE WORKS..BUT MAN MALIKI SAID IT..IN PUBLIC AND ON TV! WELL...WHAT A NIGHT!

5-28-2011 Guru Blaino It appears that that we will be seeing the rate more like Sunday morning.... the ability to begin some cash in stuff next week, maybe Tuesday!

6-1-2011 Guru Blaino Much of our intel has pointed the Tuesday/Wednesday...Tuesday is now out of the way, which leaves.....so we wait a little while longer...the only thing we need is time, everything is in place and it will happen when it happens...it's done

6-4-2011 Guru Blaino Heard from several sources, Bagdad, Dubai, & other M.E. contacts.the RV announcement was apparently made...again!...expect to see more indications in coming hours...several confirmations that some of our millitary folks in Iraq were "Cashing In" at $5.25...could be GBP...in which case the rate would be $8.60 or so...uncertainty of that...either way me be happy!

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino (Dinar Guru member submit) story of a soldier...He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks...The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a "back screen") but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange.

6-11-2011 Guru Blaino One of our another site.com ForEx & Stock Market Intel Guys...with a 35 year winning business track record says that Monday, the 13th, fits the mold for an "increase in the value in the Iraqi Dinar". Poppy, Rich Queen, Okie, Myself, Gump, Dusty &...more...believe...that we "SHOULD" see the worldwide financial reset within days..this affair is not the revalue for Iraq alone...somewhere between 52 & 137 countries..."IT" must happen TOGETHER.

6-12-2011 Guru Blaino It seems the end is at hand...finally!...had indepth intel conferences & conversations...with our intel teams including Okie, Longfellow, Dusty, Studley, Chickenhunter, Gump, Rich Queen, Seeker, Poppy2. Here's what we feel secure to release: 1. Major American Bank, "Noticed to be ready for Monday 13, June. 2. Electricity Minister "gets"...funding (GOTTA have a "increase in value" of the IQD to float that boat!) 3. ...solid proof of the release of the "lower Denominations" 4. Solid proof that prices are changing EVERYWHERE in Iraq!...member...arrived, saw & knows! 5. answer to LACK of any kind of pictures...Authorities place a seal on the lenses of the cameras...& warn: If tampered with in ANY way..prepare to be DETAINED! Also, the subject if taboo for discussion ANYWHERE! 6. We have the whole voucher program, detailed. 7. Notice to the big 4 banks...to inform them revaluation was due this weekend, for Monday banking. 8. UST, IMF, WB, & related parties have FINALLY got the software to "run" right!

6-12-2011 Guru Blaino It seems the end is at hand...finally!...had indepth intel conferences & conversations...with our intel teams including Okie, Longfellow, Dusty, Studley, Chickenhunter, Gump, Rich Queen, Seeker, Poppy2. Here's what we feel secure to release: 1. Major American Bank, "Noticed to be ready for Monday 13, June. 2. Electricity Minister "gets"...funding (GOTTA have a "increase in value" of the IQD to float that boat!) 3. ...solid proof of the release of the "lower Denominations" 4. Solid proof that prices are changing EVERYWHERE in Iraq!...member...arrived, saw & knows! 5. answer to LACK of any kind of pictures...Authorities place a seal on the lenses of the cameras...& warn: If tampered with in ANY way..prepare to be DETAINED! Also, the subject if taboo for discussion ANYWHERE! 6. We have the whole voucher program, detailed. 7. Notice to the big 4 banks...to inform them revaluation was due this weekend, for Monday banking. 8. UST, IMF, WB, & related parties have FINALLY got the software to "run" right!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1P4hD0tF8

I may get negatives for this, but the part in red is by far the most ridiculous thing I have heard so far! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read more: page__st__20#ixzz2041qd1iR

• Upvote 4

i took this from a post about a year ago by kimberlye, blainos rumors from april 2011 to june 2011. blaino is attacking the pumpers but look at his track record!!! he calls the rv a few times!!! at ridiculous rates!!!! the guy is a joke and is no better than the gurus he is attacking in his post mentioned above.

View PostKimberlye, on 12 June 2011 - 09:11 AM, said:

4-11-2011 Guru Blaino made a follow up call and had permission to release it [the rate] would be above $6.18

4-21-2011 Guru Blaino May happen between Thursday PM (Baghdad) and morning prayers on Friday....

4-23-2011 Guru Blaino OK, Citizens… Not enough to call it as “Happening NOW” but it’s looking VERY GOOD… the next 10 to 12 hours may deliver us. We have a ton of stuff… just not enough to be able to definitively say “RV NOW!"

4-25-2011 Guru Blaino Best Guess: By Thursday PM (here) April 28th, 2011 .... and as I told you before $5.72 give or take the same 45 cents....I published it [rate] in early December 2010, and have NOTHING YET to deter me on rate...

4-28-2011 Guru Blaino Date: the prime opportunity for the RV, imo, is after 9pm central standard time tonight, Thurs, April 28, 9pm (central standard time) = all banks in USA are closed (even HAWAII)....+... About the time for morning prayers in Baghdad, known as the best time for information to be spread to the people

5-13-2011 Guru Blaino WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT [last night]...HE SAYS TO LOOK FOR A RATE OVER $5.00....

5-24-2011 Guru Blaino 1. Major Bank, South East, bulking [up] on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said!

5-25-2011 GURU BLAINO Getting mixed signals in our intel for today. We are informed that it was supposed to go last night (Monday), then today (Tuesday)...and now... (wait for it...)..."tonight"! ...When things confirm a lil more, we'll let you know...

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino We are getting some amazing intel...we are watching closely what the morning conference will address in Baghdad. Some quite remarkable stuff has come down...would love to spill every detail, but it might hold things up... Watch the news, examine the details...the truth will make itself known to you.

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV! THEY WILL POST THE RATE IN HOURS! CONFIRMATION JUST IN FROM DUBAI AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED...VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI. I SUPPOSE SOMETHING CAN STILL GUM UP THE WORKS..BUT MAN MALIKI SAID IT..IN PUBLIC AND ON TV! WELL...WHAT A NIGHT!

5-28-2011 Guru Blaino It appears that that we will be seeing the rate more like Sunday morning.... the ability to begin some cash in stuff next week, maybe Tuesday!

6-1-2011 Guru Blaino Much of our intel has pointed the Tuesday/Wednesday...Tuesday is now out of the way, which leaves.....so we wait a little while longer...the only thing we need is time, everything is in place and it will happen when it happens...it's done

6-4-2011 Guru Blaino Heard from several sources, Bagdad, Dubai, & other M.E. contacts.the RV announcement was apparently made...again!...expect to see more indications in coming hours...several confirmations that some of our millitary folks in Iraq were "Cashing In" at $5.25...could be GBP...in which case the rate would be $8.60 or so...uncertainty of that...either way me be happy!

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino (Dinar Guru member submit) story of a soldier...He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks...The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a "back screen") but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange.

6-11-2011 Guru Blaino One of our another site.com ForEx & Stock Market Intel Guys...with a 35 year winning business track record says that Monday, the 13th, fits the mold for an "increase in the value in the Iraqi Dinar". Poppy, Rich Queen, Okie, Myself, Gump, Dusty &...more...believe...that we "SHOULD" see the worldwide financial reset within days..this affair is not the revalue for Iraq alone...somewhere between 52 & 137 countries..."IT" must happen TOGETHER.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1P4hD0tF8

I may get negatives for this, but the part in red is by far the most ridiculous thing I have heard so far! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read more: page__st__20#ixzz2041qd1iR

His poor liver.....