Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Comparisons

Oat4321

interesting site. I find it interesting that they have created a paper money with all the bells and wistles to protect against forgery. The redenomination of a currency would force them to totally print new bills. I wonder how much the ink and paper cost along with the labor and equipment to do the work. Would it cost 47 trillion?

THankyou Oat, I had asked this very question on another post. I wanted to find other countries that lopped. Even with these two countries they lopped across the board right?

I cant find anything on a nation lopping only certain bills. I dont think we can rule out some type of lop but everything I read tells me they wont and it would be sucide for Iraq if they did a partial lop. Not sure if we'll be millionares but they way I look at is .01 USD I pay off all my debt and buy a hotrod, - .10 all the above and build a new house.

.20 then I am a millionare . These are IMO very sensible and not over the top but het I'll take the 1. all day too

READ THIS!!!

Recent news articles have come out showing us that CBI is planning to RV- of course. If you look at the following articles, you can clearly see that they providing the world with how and why they are doing this.

Let’s look at the following:

IMF - Iraq to improve statistical database

http://www.english.globalarabnetwork...-database.html

“As Iraq intends to use the domestic counterpart of IMF resources for budget support, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), which is the fiscal agent, will request the IMF to disburse the resources directly into a government account at the CBI. To provide adequate safeguards to the Fund, the following steps have been taken or will be implemented in the near future:”

Interjection:

They are just saying that the CBI is having the IMF oversee their bookkeeping and audits to make certain that they are safeguarding themselves against mistakes and political criticism. The IMF is to report back to the CBI on a quarterly basis with updated data and analysis. So the IMF is basically being sub-contracted to do their accounting and auditing for CBI.

If you read the additional paragraphs in the article, it lays out the time lines they are using to and have used to support the up and coming revaluation of the Iraq dinar. This is interesting from this stand point; why would a news agency think that this is such an important article to address to the public? Because, they are slowly releasing an RV to the public. The news agency knows this, but they just can’t blurt it out- for what ever reason.

“Progress has been made in moving toward accepting the obligations of Article VIII, Sections 2(a), 3, and 4 of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement. Iraq has worked with IMF staff to complete the review of exchange laws and regulations and are considering measures to remove the identified exchange restrictions on current international transactions.”

This news article is referring to:

UN Article VIII

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/aa08.htm

I will tell you this…that if you try and read this article and the referencing articles the Article VIII is referring to in the link provided above, you will be so confused, you will want to jump off a cliff. So let me refer you to an excellent article by kaperoni her on www.**********.com His recent thread simply lays this all out in “average Joe” terms- just the way we like. So take a moment and read the following post (http://**********.com/DinarChat.htm).

Kaperoni clearly states the following:

“In conclusion, based on these words from the CBI document and the IMF guidelines, it is my opinion, that Iraq will revalue the currency to meet the specifications under Article VIII (around a 1 to 1 rate), and then allow there currency value to be driven by the world investment market via a "forward market" plan on the international currency exchange. It is also my opinion that the initial RV will happen very soon as they stated..."establish a forward market in Iraqi dinars in the near future."

Great stuff here kaperoni! You hit the nail on the head!

The other part of the news article is basically mentioning that Iraq is still working with the 2004 Paris Club claims in which Iraq still owes debt to the Greece, UAE, and others; and Iraq will continue to pay off it’s debt as they have agreed to.

Lastly, the news article mentions that there is a General Data Dissemination System

GDDS that is set in place to protect the banking system. For a detailed explanation of this system, please go to the following link: http://dsbb.imf.org/Applications/web...e=gddswhatgdds.

Next Article is:

Economic seminar chaired by the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank in Karbala in which he denies the existence of a formal decision to delete the zeros

http://translate.google.com/translat...14&sl=ar&tl=en

“Held on Saturday morning, an economic seminar at the University of Karbala led by the deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq has denied the existence of a formal decision about deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency has also picked up some in the media, as one economist said that inflation in the Iraqi budget prevents the phase transition qualified bank to support its currency and raise the value in the global market.”

Interjection:

This is a very insightful paragraph. It explains so much! I just want you to understand that the underlined portions of this quote are very important.

1. Deputy governor of CBI was present!

2. Denied the LOP! Ha!

3. The media is now realizing that Iraq is planning to revalue the dinar on the international market!

4. Inflation is under control, CBI has creditable supporting documentation to approve the revaluation of a much higher dinar value!

As I explained earlier in this thread, we see that CBI and Iraq have done everything they need to support the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar! This is more big RV news showing us that this is going to happen and they never intended to LOP a currency of a country who’s inflation is under control and has been for almost two years.

In my research, I investigated all the countries that have LOP their currency and those who have revalued theirs and why each country chose that path. What I found out was that the countries that chose to LOP, they didn’t have a much to offer the world in exports. If you are a country that can provide goods or services that make you an asset in the eyes of the world market, then you have a more valuable currency.

Example: If you are a business owner and you sell water, what makes your water so much better than your competition. You have to have not only water, but you have to a market that wants your product.

Iraq has a product that everyone wants, and even though other countries provide this same resource (oil and gas), Iraq has a lot more of it at a cheaper price! Since Iraq has a less expensive price that consumers can buy it at, they are sitting on an ocean full of oil, and this is such a scarce resource, this gives Iraq a competitive advantage over the competition.

This is the thing:

Every currency investor knows that Iraq has more potential that any other country right now, because of the things I just mentioned above. Plus, Iraq has a currency that has been ridiculously undervalued and they (hungry currency investors) are ready to take advantage of this.

The time for the RV is now, all the documentation supports that the RV will happen, the CBI, IMF, and Iraqi government is giving subtle hints about their “Action Plan”! If you have noticed in the past couple of weeks, that every news article that is coming out is evidence from the IMF, CBI, or Iraqir government themselves, telling us that that they are revaluing the currency. Iraq has even spelled out that they are going to take their currency to the international currency exchange market.

Now we just have to sit back and wait for an RV! It really is just that simple. But as we all know, being patient when some of the investors (possibly you) are in financially difficult times, we have a hard time with this. So like many of you, I too want them to finally put the dinar out on the international market now, so we can all live in comfortably for the rest of our lives. Amen.

Gankans