Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka online password has expired

Irock

I am unable to login to my Warka online banking. I am receiving a message that my password has expired and to contact an administrator. However when I try to email warka at E-banking, Customer accounts or Customer service the emails come back as undeliverable. Is anybody else having this problem? And if so are there new e-mail addresses I don't have? Please help if you can. Thanks

Hi Irock-

This happen once a year. Every year you will need to submit an authorization form to Warka bank, which your can send to Mr. Issa, for the deduction of 15,000 IQD from the use of an online banking account. I hope this helps:)

I tried his email as well but got the same undeliverable message. Do you have a current email for him? thanks for your help

I tried his email as well but got the same undeliverable message. Do you have a current email for him? thanks for your help

Irock,

You may just have to send a message to the E-Bank department and wait your turn. Warka is encredibly slow but they are still open for business. I just logged into my account 2x today so all is well. Interest paid should be posted the last business day of the month this month if your concerned about your savings accounts. Sorry about your problem but I did authorize 2 days ago the debit for E-Bank services myself because I did not want to get closed out. Keep trying and be patient is my encouragement...

I am unable to login to my Warka online banking. I am receiving a message that my password has expired and to contact an administrator. However when I try to email warka at E-banking, Customer accounts or Customer service the emails come back as undeliverable. Is anybody else having this problem? And if so are there new e-mail addresses I don't have? Please help if you can. Thanks

Here you go Irock:

Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>

Ashraf Amr <e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com>

I went through this a couple of weeks ago and Issa responded that evening. (I always send my emails right before I go to bed, Sunday thru Thurs).

It took a few days for the password to work again, but it's all good now.

Good luck!

Here you go Irock:

Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>

I went through this a couple of weeks ago and Issa responded that evening. (I always send my emails right before I go to bed, Sunday thru Thurs).

It took a few days for the password to work again, but it's all good now.

Good luck!

To add to what has already been said, my experience with Warka is that you must play by their rules. Doing it any other way is hit or miss. You must dot every I and cross every T. Otherwise you will not hear from them. I usually get a response within 2 or 3 days when I do it their way.

The rules require that you send emails to the department in charge of your particular issue. Warka is not CitiBank or BOA where we expect every bank employee to deal with our issue RIGHT NOW.

Mr. Issa has cut through the red tape for a lot of foreign account holders. Thus, he has become the go to guy for a lot of people.

However, he appears to be getting tired of doing clerk level work for account holders. He has recently sent out emails saying that he is a senior executive and to correspond with the particular department in charge of your concern. In other words, "don't bother me with your problems." Can you blame him?

For most of us, the e-bank services department is who we should be corresponding with.

The Warka way is:

1. Only send emails during the Warka work week, i.e., Sunday morning through early Thursday morning US time. Mr. Issa has said that their IT guy deletes emails sent outside of this time frame. He could not have been clearer.

Iraq is 7 hours ahead of US east coast time. Thus, Warka will close at 10am Thursday morning US east coast time (5pm Iraq time) and remain closed until 2am Sunday morning east coast time (8am Iraq time). This assumes that they have an 8 to 5 work day. I think I have the times rights, but you get the picture. Friday and Saturday is Iraq’s weekend.

2. Be courteous.

3. If there is a fee involved in what you want them to do, send a signed authorization letter giving Warka permission to charge your account at the same time you may the request.

4. Be patient.

Hope this helps.

My suggestion is that you search through the warka posts on this site and get schooled up. There is a lot of important information you need to know as has been mentioned to you in this thread.

It is all found here.

Warka is not like other banks we are used to dealing with.

Thanks for your help everyone. I have sent an email to their ebanking email and also Mr Issa with a letter of authorization to debit my account for 15,000 IQD and also to reset my password. It turns out that my primary email account that I was trying to email from would not sent to their email addresses for some reason. They kept being returned undeliverable. So anyway i emailed from another account and now they have gone through. Now I wait to see how responsive they are... Thanks again for your help!

Correct. My Comcast account would not communicate with Warka. So I opened a Hotmail account, ( because that was what I got my first e mail back from them on )

then my e mails were answered. So any correspondence I use Hotmail. Strange..

Can anyone help me with a link to the form we need to send to warka.

I got a mail from Issa today with his info:

Please provide our e-banking department with a signed request that authorizes our bank to renew your online annual subscription deducting the annual fee from your account IQD account 15000 indicating your account number in your request.

Please send the signed request directly to our e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

But I just can't find any form to submit on DV.

Please provide our e-banking department with a signed request that authorizes our bank to renew your online annual subscription deducting the annual fee from your account IQD account 15000 indicating your account number in your request.

Please send the signed request directly to our e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

I found this one on line.

You email it to: - Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> or

I, _________________________ authorize Warka Investment Bank to withdraw from any of my Accounts at Warka Investment Bank and exchange for internet banking pass word access, according to the price fixed by the Central Bank of Iraq at that day.

Party in full and total agreement, and does not hold any agent of the bank responsible for any errors what so ever.

Sign below.

____________________________________ Date_________

(Print Your Name)

(You’re Account #)

(Your e-mail Address)

(You’re Signature)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Paset this into a word document. Sign and scan it and email it to ebanking email address noted in previous posts.

I, _________________ am requesting access to online banking for my accounts at Warka Investment Bank. My Account #’s are as follows:

USD Savings Account # ______________________

IQD Savings Account # _______________________

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of 15,000 IQD / year for this service.

Party in full agreement, signed below.

Name: ______________________________

Address: ____________________________

Email: ____________________________

Signed

Date: ________________________

• Upvote 1

Paset this into a word document. Sign and scan it and email it to ebanking email address noted in previous posts.

I, _________________ am requesting access to online banking for my accounts at Warka Investment Bank. My Account #’s are as follows:

USD Savings Account # ______________________

IQD Savings Account # _______________________

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of 15,000 IQD / year for this service.

Party in full agreement, signed below.

Name: ______________________________

Address: ____________________________

Email: ____________________________

Signed

Date: ________________________

I did the same thing and sent on Sunday night and had everything reset within 48 hours. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just a note. Last year when my password had expired, I sent my authorization request directly to e-bank. After a couple of weeks of no response from e-bank, I sent my request to Mr. Issa and he graciously and promptly reactivated it. This year, after reading the above suggestions re reactivation, On Aug. 21 (after the Monday EID holiday) I sent my authorization letter again directly to e-bank (not wanting to bother Mr. Issa). No response. I waited until Sunday 8-25 and sent a second request. As yet, no response. I think I will probably have to go through Mr. Issa again, but will wait until Sunday 9-2. Wanted to let peeps know it isn't always a 48 hour turn around.

I am not sure why but I have not been able to get into my account in quite some time. When they deposit interest, does it go into Dinar savings? or do you have to do something?

It goes into each individual account. At least it did for me.

• 3 months later...

I am not sure why but I have not been able to get into my account in quite some time. When they deposit interest, does it go into Dinar savings? or do you have to do something?

Make sure you can access your account. have you applied for online renewal. This has to be done each year.

Warka does not remind the account holder, they just stop access. Information is on this site on how to do this.

I have never been charged the 15000 IQD

Interest is deposited twice a year into your IQD account at end of June and Dec unless you have a term deposit.

very important to maintain access to your account.