Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Umbertino

wpsmit

Hi Umbertino, haven't spoken in a while. Hope all is well and that the EQ's are over.

There is a local group that I have been introduced to that intrigues me. While the genre is not exactly my cup of tea (I prefer old fart genre :D ) the female vocalist reminds me a lot of a very famous lead singer from the 60's and 70's. See if she reminds you of anyone. Also, the percussion sounds very smooth to me.

The song I recommend is Come to ME and the band is Cloak and Dagger Dating Service

http://www.reverbnat...st_songs/690361

Let me know what you think and anyone else that cares to respond

• Upvote 1

Hi Umbertino, haven't spoken in a while. Hope all is well and that the EQ's are over.

There is a local group that I have been introduced to that intrigues me. While the genre is not exactly my cup of tea (I prefer old fart genre :D ) the female vocalist reminds me a lot of a very famous lead singer from the 60's and 70's. See if she reminds you of anyone. Also, the percussion sounds very smooth to me.

The song I recommend is Come to ME and the band is Cloak and Dagger Dating Service

http://www.reverbnat...st_songs/690361

Let me know what you think and anyone else that cares to respond

Hello and how are you my Friend? I'm doing fairly ok on this part of the world only that the heat is driving me crazy... But I'm hanging on...

I'll listen to the group you suggested... Thanks and take care.

Listening now.....I like it

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

bump. Any one else have opinions?

I have a huge respect (and need?) for music. I listen to just about every genre known to mankind, and especially love attending live events. From the mosh pits at a Slayer concert to the box seats at an opera, I love music. I say all of this to let you know I really like C&D Dating Service...would enjoy seeing them live! Thanks for sharing. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have a huge respect (and need?) for music. I listen to just about every genre known to mankind, and especially love attending live events. From the mosh pits at a Slayer concert to the box seats at an opera, I love music. I say all of this to let you know I really like C&D Dating Service...would enjoy seeing them live! Thanks for sharing. :lol:

Thanks, umbertino, fastarnie, etal.

Perhaps you can, kliklok00, they are in a battle of the Bands on

http://battle.rockst...tists/search.eb

Key in the band name, cloak and dagger dating service, in the search box, click on their pic, and vote for them. You have to create a login id, but I haven't received any spam from them, I think it's just to keep someone from voting a million times. You can, however, vote daily.

No biggie if you don't feel like creating an id and voting, just me trying to help the kid.

They are currently in 3rd in Atlanta in overall votes, and 2nd in # of plays

Q: How are bands selected?

A: The 100 bands in each city earning the highest number of votes during the initial contest round will advance to the next round of competition. These bands will then be reviewed by a panel of industry professionals comprised of our partners, Warped Tour organizers, and Ernie Ball Inc. Four bands in each city will then be selected for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of performing live on the Ernie Ball stage of the 2012 Warped Tour in their city. The grand prize winner will play the ENTIRE 2013 Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival Tour.

PS - umbertino, votes from Italy might really impress the judges :D

• Upvote 1