Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

so much for the NDA???????

storm1

6-10-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME THAT THIS RV PROCESS IS LOOKING VERY POSITIVE. I AM STILL WAITING, AS YOU ARE, FOR “THE CALL” SO I CAN POST WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR – “THE FINAL POST”. DON’T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH HOLDUPS – THERE ARE NONE, A WORLD CHANGING EVENT DICTATES ALL THE I’S GET DOTTED AND ALL T’S CROSSED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME KEEP QUIET AT THIS TIME WHEN I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE INFORMATION I’M RECEIVING…I AM EXPECTING THE FINAL POST SOON.

whatta dork!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

he may be out there some time .....but even a squirrel gets a nut every now and then .............with the way SYOPS works .....misinformation is distributed on a mass scale .....SO THAT.....when something real comes no one is the wiser wink.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

he may be out there some time .....but even a squirrel gets a nut every now and then .............with the way SYOPS works .....misinformation is distributed on a mass scale .....SO THAT.....when something real comes no one is the wiser wink.gif

Okie knows as much about any potential RV with his "Intel" as you do with yours.

• Upvote 3

It must be tough to be a has-been....... no one hanging on your every word anymore, no more adoring fans, people snickering at you as you walk by.... poor oakie, he needs to just fade away like the silent film stars did. Only with him the remembrances will be of an old guy who couldn't give up the limelight and had to resort to the same old schtick over and over again just to satisfy his ego and of course, pump the last few newbies out of their hard earned cash ....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW..AN OKIE POST...BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I READ ONE!! I GOTTA GIVE THIS ONE A D THOUGH......NOT THE USUAL CREATIVITY IN IT!!!

I know, huh?!? Where are the "Ships are sailing", the "locked and loaded" rates bopping across the ocean waves and popping up on the "back screens" - really!!! Now I am almost starting to doubt him, lol.

And where's Possum when ya need him?

Peace Out

• Downvote 1