Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Missing OKIE???

SupraRacer

Don't shoot me for the topic or the fact that some of you will think that I am a newbie. I just do not make that many post, but read, keep my mouth shut, and most of all laugh. That is what this section is about. Right??

However. Have we all noticed that since OOM quit posting and no one has brought any of his fantasies over here lately. Along with all the others that drink his koolaid. Where did they all go? Just thought I would see what everyone's thoughts are on that. Not that I care about the doofus, nor does anyone at DV that is in their right mind. We know those in their left mind stand next to OOM.

RV me baby. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

• Upvote 3

Supra..100% agree...what size shoes do you need...FED-X em tomorrow (lol) Okies nose got so long that he got tangled up somewhere and can't reach the end of it to get untangled and his congregation is busy trying to find the end. On the other hand (4 fingers and a thumb) maybe he went in orbit on one of his flights from Iraq to the White House? and is "Lost in Space"...who knows???

We don't miss him, he only played with peoples mind and livelyhood anyway, the dinar world is a better place without people like him.

Tony,

He is in the bank cashing in and will let us know the rate lol lol .... just joking, don't shoot me :)

Life is a beach :) when tonydowntheshore rolls in the beach :)

all he ever did was prey on the weak, naive, and gullible. He deserves an investigation by the feds. This is a much better place without him, but unfortunately he has a narcissistic need to be the center of attention so I doubt he's gone for good.

He has a new site. Those followers are completely insane. As a matter of fact, all you have to do is check Dinar Recaps for their'Intel'. He stated just today that the dinarians would be graduating, i.e. RVing, tomorrow. Pure hope for the desperate

• Upvote 2

We need to install an Oakie Filter in DV land. If he's gone or not some how he still seems immortal here... what the @$%^!. angry.gif

99.9% of us do not care about anything Oakie has to say about anything so why waste our energy with this? I just wasted my time, electricity for my computer, and wear and tear on my computer dry.gif to hopefully make a point.

Not angry really... just wore out on anything Oakie related!!!tongue.gif