Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The computers did not work.It is done,better rate than we hoped for.The dinar is by far one of the most annoying things i have spent money on in my life.I can handle the wait the dissappointment, but i hate the lies.I have no 3 letter friends.But i do have 100,000.00 us dollars that i can find oakie ass and johnny dip shat before you get your RV.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

???? :huh: :huh: :huh: Seriously..your bitching about Okie...did I miss a post somewhere??? Have not seen an Oak post in a couple of weeks now!!! lol..dude relax...........THOSE POST ARE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!! LOL:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WELCOME, MMJ71

Well it seems like you may have finally hit the breaking point with those liers from outer space and joined a place here at DV that will bring you back to earth! Forget about them and study the 99% of the people here and you will ride a roller coaster but at least here you will be issued a seat belt biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would like to see Okie and friends go the way of the dodo but seeing as how they are going to be around, it's better to find a way to deal with them that is best suited for you. Not advocating a physical and permanent removal from the gene pool but maybe looking at them for who they are and what they are saying. Think for yourself and question always.

• Upvote 1

I don't know how any of you understand what this post is saying. Referrence to Okie, and holding Dinar being a real pain ... but what does it say? What is this poster trying to tell us? Definitely over my head.

:blink:

smee2

• Upvote 1

I don't know how any of you understand what this post is saying. Referrence to Okie, and holding Dinar being a real pain ... but what does it say? What is this poster trying to tell us? Definitely over my head.

:blink:

smee2

I believe this is in reference to OKIE Pinocchio's Posting yesterday, I found it located on another site (another site's Site) I am posting it below.

I can not for the life figure out why this person after making these claims still posts as though he is in the Loop Of Intel. I would be crawling off to hide under a rock if I made as many of claims as he has, not to mention his posting are not saying that this or that might happen he is straight forward stating the certain things WILL Happen. I would never believe a word this person ever states.

* (Okie Oil Man): OOM 5/30/12

May 30th, 2012 12:38 pm

12:51 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] NEW POST FORTHCOMING IN A FEW MOMENTS

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WOW TO SAY THE LEAST. IT IS AMAZING HOW SUCH A ROTTEN MORNING HAS TURNED AROUND SO RAPIDLY. AS USUAL I WAS A DAY OF 2 AHEAD OF THE CLOCK WITH THE INTEL FURNISHED LAST NIGHT. AS IT NOW STANDS THERE ARE NO DELAY’S AND THINGS ARE BEING INSTIGATED AS I SPEAK.

THE PROCESS IS IN FULL SWING AND LAST NIGHT WAS A COMPUTER ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN RESOLVED . ACCORDING TO SOURCE IN D.C. THINGS ARE ALL FINISHED AND WAITING ON JUST THE RELEASE WHICH COULD AND MAY HAPPEN AT ANY TIME WITH THURS OR FRI BEING THE OPTIMUM TIMING FOR THE FRUITION OF THIS TO OCCUR.–INCIDENTIALLY–A SIDE NOTE–

BE SURE AND WATCH T.V. TONIGHT–YOU SHOULD BE ENLIGHTENED BY THE OCCUPANT OF 1600 PENN AVE. THIS RIDE HAS BEEN WORSE THAN A ROLLER COASTER WITH IT’S UP’S AND DOWN’S–BUT THE RIDE IS RAPIDLY COMING TO AN END.—

12:59 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE EVERYONE GET AN EXTRA BOX OF DEPEND’S—YOUR SURE GOING TO NEED THEM—-WOW OH WOW—

1:03 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE OBTAINING OF THE INFORMATION JUST AS MUCH AS OKIE HAS–GIVE HIM A BIG THANK YOU–WE OPERATE IN A TEAM EFFORT TO FURNISH YOU WITH THE INTEL WE GATHER. HE IS AN INDESPENSIBLE PARTNER IN THIS ENTIRE PROCESS.

1:05 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GONE FOR NOW DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL THE BANK’S ****************

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS TO BE A PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE NATION—ALL CHANEL’S WILL PROBABLY CARRY THE BROADCAST

[OKIE OIL MAN] I UNDERSTAND 7 CENTRAL IS WHEN HE IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE UNIFICATION OF WORLD CURRIENCIES

Edited by Boatsum
  • Upvote 2

"dude relax...........THOSE POST ARE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!!"

Really? Where's the "entertainment?" OK...I did a dumb thing. I purchased my Dinar using a credit card when I got in on this investment in large part because I had bought in to what the Gurus and my family were telling me about the investment. The only "entertainment" I've received is a 50% loss over the lasts 18 months on my investment to credit card finance charges while I try to pay off the card. I have never found those bullshit Guru statements as entertaining once I figured out that they were not giving us legitimate information. In fact, they are the farthest thing from entertaining to me. It would be more entertaining to hump a porcupine than to keep listening to those liers.

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 3

"dude relax...........THOSE POST ARE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!!"

Really? Where's the "entertainment?" OK...I did a dumb thing. I purchased my Dinar using a credit card when I got in on this investment in large part because I had bought in to what the Gurus and my family were telling me about the investment. The only "entertainment" I've received is a 50% loss over the lasts 18 months on my investment to credit card finance charges while I try to pay off the card. I have never found those bullshit Guru statements as entertaining once I figured out that they were not giving us legitimate information. In fact, they are the farthest thing from entertaining to me. It would be more entertaining to hump a porcupine than to keep listening to those liers.

Dude your just a babe in the woods. Alot of us (a whole lot) have been doing this for YEARS. Credit card really hmmmmm. All i can tell you man is if you pull out the quills first it aint that bad. Same with okie and all GURU`s pull out the quills first so you dont hurt your self. (belive no one) It will Happen when it happens if it happens. its a long shot investment. I personaly think its going to happen soon. (please put your credit card back in your pocket)

Hi Dog,

After a year and a half, I'm a little further along than a babe in the woods. Much older and wiser. That's why I haven't drug out the credit card anymore. After having invested using a credit card, I readily admitted that was a HUGE MISTAKE (not yelling, just emphasizing). I did it because I was feeling the pressure of the Guru intel that I was about to "miss the blessing." Lesson learned. I'm sure many others --- like tens of thousands -- have invested funds through means other than cash on hand. The point is, for me and many others, the Guru intel is "not entertainment" by any stretch of the imagination. It is a vehicle of misinformation designed to do to others what it did and has done to me. Here's the good part for those like me who have used the credit card for this investment or for any daily purchase of goods and services: my spouse and I have gotten on a strict budget and have paid off/eleminated over $30,000 of debt from March 1, 2012 through May 31, 2012. I do not recommend using credit cards for this investment. I do not recommend using credit cards to purchase a hamburger at McDonalds. I do not recommend credit for anything anymore. Your advise of "putting the credit card back in the wallet" is good but it is only scratching the surface. My advice? Throw the credit cards away and go cash for everything. I appreciate your post, though. Peace.

Hi Dog,

After a year and a half, I'm a little further along than a babe in the woods. Much older and wiser. That's why I haven't drug out the credit card anymore. After having invested using a credit card, I readily admitted that was a HUGE MISTAKE (not yelling, just emphasizing). I did it because I was feeling the pressure of the Guru intel that I was about to "miss the blessing." Lesson learned. I'm sure many others --- like tens of thousands -- have invested funds through means other than cash on hand. The point is, for me and many others, the Guru intel is "not entertainment" by any stretch of the imagination. It is a vehicle of misinformation designed to do to others what it did and has done to me. Here's the good part for those like me who have used the credit card for this investment or for any daily purchase of goods and services: my spouse and I have gotten on a strict budget and have paid off/eleminated over $30,000 of debt from March 1, 2012 through May 31, 2012. I do not recommend using credit cards for this investment. I do not recommend using credit cards to purchase a hamburger at McDonalds. I do not recommend credit for anything anymore. Your advise of "putting the credit card back in the wallet" is good but it is only scratching the surface. My advice? Throw the credit cards away and go cash for everything. I appreciate your post, though. Peace.

Thats cool Abe glad to hear it. In the beginnig I too was lured in by okie and a lot of others but like you it didnt take long to figure out they were full of it. I still belive we will make money on this dont know how much . But its been a intresting ride met a lot of good people so hey its all good . Yeah credit cards are a noose around your neck. If you cant pay cash then do without. Raise a garden stock up on meat. Any small windfall comes in buy some silver its alot better choice then dinar hahahahahah

Peace