Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Clement Dinar Prophecy !

Yes, I remember his statement. It was not from God but from someone he had been talking with that week. Then he mentioned it on his video. Not very convincing.

Hi Nelg.

Looks like we've both entered another theological discussion here.

I would say that the last one we had was more about semantics. Meaning that we believe the same thing, but use different words.

I've heard Kim Clement several times but I'm not sure about specifically calling out something like the Dinar. Prophecy isn't fortune telling, however, I don't know enough about him to make a judgement call on his abilities. He has been around for awhile and if he were nonsense I don't believe TBN would keep him around.

That being said, the Bible does talk about a wealth transfer in the last days.....its about the wealth of the wicked being

laid up for that of the wise. I posted some verses about this in another post a few weeks ago but it was on an opinions thread. If anyone is interested I can find and repost. I do believe we are going to see a transfer of wealth and the Dinar could very well be a vehicle God could use. :D

I've seen plenty of repeated nonsense on TBN, like with Benny Hinn.

I would love to see where the bible talks about a wealth transfer in the last days. Please repost.

• Upvote 3

Sticking to the facts of this investment is like trying to put a nail in "quicksilver." It is nearly impossible to do. Determining what is true prophecy or what is false prophecy is nearly as difficult. There are Scriptural passages that give the guidelines for making such a determination, but most people don't know them. It's easier to say, "he is a man of God, therefore he must be speaking prophecy that is true." To do that is the method of destruction.

Put the man and his words to the test of Scripture. If it passes the test, it is true and the man is a prophet. It he or his prophecy does not stand up to the scriptural scrutiny, then he and what he says is false.

the disciples misinterpreted the words of Jesus. If Kim, you or I miss God it doesn't make us false prophets. don't get hung up on legalism, the devils device, who accuses the brethren. God requires mercy. legalism and religion go hand in hand. legalism is one mans way of attempting to control another mans relationship with God. Its easy to take a couple of scripture and throw the rest out. the leaders in Jesus' days on earth were so legalistic they accused the disciples of harvesting on the sabbath. If a shepherd drug his staff and made a furrow in the ground on the sabbath they were accused of breaking ground. God is looking at our heart.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

@Imgessing... you're opinion is as valued and as appreciated as anyone else's but some of us do not seperate God from any part of our lives not even finances, He is welcome in every aspect. On top of that many believe the IQD revalueing is gonna be a precursor to end time events, Babylon rising is spoken of in the last book of the bible.... I wish so many weren't offended by christian talk... with love my friend, just trying to give you a glimpse of where some of us are coming from.

I remember being told that the end times were coming soon back in the 70's.

It's fine that people believe that the IQD revalueing is gonna be a precursor to end time events. However, where does it mention it in Revelation?

And in Chapters 17 and 18 of Revelation is talks about the fall of Babylon, not the rising of. Where does it talk about Babylon rising?

the disciples misinterpreted the words of Jesus. If Kim, you or I miss God it doesn't make us false prophets. don't get hung up on legalism, the devils device, who accuses the brethren. God requires mercy. legalism and religion go hand in hand. legalism is one mans way of attempting to control another mans relationship with God. Its easy to take a couple of scripture and throw the rest out. the leaders in Jesus' days on earth were so legalistic they accused the disciples of harvesting on the sabbath. If a shepherd drug his staff and made a furrow in the ground on the sabbath they were accused of breaking ground. God is looking at our heart.

Yes, it does. A true prophet speaks only what God tells him. And in the New Testament, where God's mercy is stated many times, Jesus warns about false prophets.

A false prophet may still have a good relationship with God. But not everyone that has a good relationship with God is a true prophet. It is you that needs to accept ALL of the scriptures.

A false prophet speaks from himself yet proclaiming those words to be from God. That false prophet intends to control the masses and lead them astray.

Here it is NonLinear.......

I believe and I pray that the RV will happen quickly and the the Lord would cause things to line up in favor of such, but there is a few verses in the Bible that I stand on, because it is not out of greed that we need wealth but it is needed so that we may fulfill our call to reap the harvest in the last days.

These next two paragraphs were copied and pasted from the Internet......

God has reserved money and the wealth of the sinner for His harvest in the last days. Money has a mission and it is crying out to be in the hands of the righteous and not the wicked. This end time transfer of wealth into the Body of Christ has already started. As we understand what God has promised in His Word to the harvesting generation and  begin to believe Him both individually and corporately for our part in this transfer, this wealth will increasingly find and overtake us for we know its purpose: to establish God's Covenant in the earth [Deut. 8:18; Jas. 5:1-8. See The Coming Events In Bible Prophecy].

(This was taken from the Internet)

Wealth Of The Wicked Reserved For The Righteous

by Sandy Warner

I AM the God Who redeems, and I have a treasure stored up in the last days of wealth from the enemy’s camp. This is more than money, dear ones. This is force and strength, might, power, substance, valor, goods, and riches of all kind.

As the days grow darker, birds of a feather flock together. A great accumulation of knowledge, networking and forces are piling up quickly. When I break through the ranks, great will be the plunder of what follows. Massive plunder will be given into My kingdom to gather and raise up a harvest of souls in My Name.

Prov 13:22 NKJV

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, but the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.

Deut 8:18 NKJV

"And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

Read more:

The Bible does not support your first sentence.

In your second statement you give credit to the Internet. You found it on the Internet, and therefore it is true!?

Sandy Warner? And pray tell, just who is this that we should do as she says? Rubbish and nonsense!

• Upvote 3

If you fast forward to the 41 minute mark he mentions the dinar...this was from June 29 last year...

http://www.kimclement.tv/?ref=play&i=487&nowshowing=1

First, he says "I’m hearing something in the spirit. What is the Dinari?" So he has not heard of this before, right?

"For those that are investing , I cannot tell to do this or purchase them. But for those that are holding on…" I think he could become financially or legally liable if he gives financial advise of this kind. So, he cannot tell them to purchase.

Second, at 45:46 he says "I just saw the Dinari… People have written and asked me…some of my dearest friends have written and asked me about it and I have heard nothing at all….when I was sitting here God said Dinari… I couldn’t even relate it to Iraq."

He said that people have written to him about it. 5 minutes earlier he says that the Spirit says to him "Dinari"

Contradiction.

He is entertaining, though.

• Upvote 2

I hope I didn't exceed a limit on submitting links.

Son, Do U Know Why I Pulled U Over ? :o

:lol::lol:

The Bible does not support your first sentence.

The Editing Here Doesn't Easily Allow Me To Reference That U R Calling Out My Friend Tripphood Here And Not That He Needs Some Clowns Help Defending Himself But .....

Tripphood Only RePosted His Original Thread By Request From NonLinear In Post #15 ! ;)

If U Would Like To Debate Him On That Thread Then Click On His Name To Get To His Profile + Then Click On "Topics" To Find His Original Post + Then U Can Make A Comment ! ;)

This Thread Will Get Closed Down If It Turns Ugly From People Calling Each Other Out In A Confrontational Way ! :unsure:

The Same Thing Happened Several Times A Year Ago During These (Kim Clement + George Robinson) Threads !

B)B)

• Upvote 2

The Editing Here Doesn't Easily Allow Me To Reference That U R Calling Out My Friend Tripphood Here And Not That He Needs Some Clowns Help Defending Himself But .....

Tripphood Only RePosted His Original Thread By Request From NonLinear In Post #15 ! ;)

If U Would Like To Debate Him On That Thread Then Click On His Name To Get To His Profile + Then Click On "Topics" To Find His Original Post + Then U Can Make A Comment ! ;)

This Thread Will Get Closed Down If It Turns Ugly From People Calling Each Other Out In A Confrontational Way ! :unsure:

The Same Thing Happened Several Times A Year Ago During These (Kim Clement + George Robinson) Threads !

B)B)

Jackster seems to have a chip on his shoulder.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd rather watch Groundhog Day......I can at least fast forward to the end

Fast Forward ! :o And Then Miss The 14+ Times That They Play That Catchy Sonny + Cher Song ? :blink:

groundhog-day.jpg

Don't Post Angry ! :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

I remember being told that the end times were coming soon back in the 70's.

It's fine that people believe that the IQD revalueing is gonna be a precursor to end time events. However, where does it mention it in Revelation?

And in Chapters 17 and 18 of Revelation is talks about the fall of Babylon, not the rising of. Where does it talk about Babylon rising?

Read more:

I am not convinced that the Babylon referred in revelation is Iraq. Babylon itself is still in ruins.

The description of the Babylon in revelation does not seem to match Iraq.

Also, For it to fall it stands to reason it must have risen otherwise what is there to fall from as Biblical Babylon has been destroyed.

There has been a fair bit of interest in the Dinar in Christian circles. I believe there is going to be a provision out of the Dinar. I have seen it myself well before I got into this investment. I didnt understand what it meant until a few years ago. Then it all started to come together. I also believe early sept. Hope I haven't got it wrong because its getting harder out there month by month.

• Upvote 1

Thanks DT... I believe in prophecy, there is real prophecy and there is false prophecy... I do not know enough about this man to even form an opnion on him. I looked him up last year but never really dug too deep, does anyone have any links with some information on him... thanks in advance.

As far as his accuracy, I can't say.. but about 17yrs or so ago, my mom heard he was gonna be in our town and we didn't know much about him; so, out of curiosity we went..

About half way through the service, he was on the platform, got quiet and started calling out my mother first name.. My mother has a very unique first name, and we only heard of one other person having this name.

Anyway, he calls it out and asks if anyone has that name, so as shocked as she was my mom went up. He told her about some personal issues that were going on, ect.. he was right on.

Long story short, I believe sometimes they do hear from the Lord.. I just use my faith, wisdom and common sense to separate the meat from the bones.

• Upvote 6

Hi Nelg.

Looks like we've both entered another theological discussion here.

I would say that the last one we had was more about semantics. Meaning that we believe the same thing, but use different words.

Good morning jackster. You are correct about the semantics, I think we would agree on a lot of teaching from Scripture. That's one of the reasons we corresponded off the forum. We need to be sure what the other was saying.

In this forum the lines are clear. Either the person making the claim to be a prophet of God IS or IS NOT. Those listening or viewing his message are encouraged to "test the prophet" to see if they are of God. False prophets are master deceivers and eloquent speakers. Comparing their words to already revealed and verified biblical statements is paramount to the validity of their pontifications. If it isn't consistent, it isn't from God. If what they espouse as prophesying of an event does not come to pass, it is not true. Of course I am excluding the prophesies which have qualifying predictions or conditional clauses, aka. Jonah. It is also interesting that most of the time the prophets of the OT did not know when they prophesied of an event into the future (i.e.Messianic prophecies). Most of what they did is what we would call "preaching," and the prophecy of the future was rare.

By the way, I know that this is also your belief from what I have read, so this is not directed to you, but to the forum in general.

I usually post a lot of this type of forum, but I will be gone out until this evening.

• Upvote 1

maybe I am missing something, but Kim does not mention the dinar once in the prophecy...what am I missing?

yes he did. I seen the live broadcast myself and Kim refers to it as Dinari which is exactly what it says in the bible. AKA Dinar.

B)B)

I hear what you're saying. However, Tripp did make his post from another thread part of this thread.

Posting on this thread makes it a public and community discussion. I felt his comments were unsupported and incorrect.

But, I have considered your cautions and will keep them in mind.

BTW, why did you post Kim Clements' stuff? I found much that says he is a fraud. (Should we chat privately? ;) )

Jackster seems to have a chip on his shoulder.

Not really. I'm perhaps a little passionate on some issues.

A chip on the shoulder is a dare. It gets them close enough to start a fist fight.

Posted on your profile.

Edited by jackster
  • Upvote 2

quote: "I have an opinion of him. Nonsense"

Thankyou, Jackster. I couldn't have said it any better. Also thankyou for all the links to back up this claim..

1st, let me say; When I became Gods, he gave me a precious gift and that gift is a heart that is filled with discernment, for seaching out and knowing His Truths. He has given all of us (His children) the ability to tell whether a prophectic speech came from Himself or another source that is opposed to God. (1 Cor. 12:10) If we feel this discernment in our hearts, we know this is the Holy Spirit speaking to us and we know to turn to His Holy Word and He will surely show us His way.

If one does not want to pick up the Bible, just pull up kim clements name, or google and that should give you a real sense of what and who he is.. When I see "false prophet" connected to a name..I stay clear.

Jesus had a lot to say about false prophets. In His Sermon on the Mount (Matt. 7:15-23) He tells us about the marks of a false prophet and also tells us to be very aware in the times of tribulation and the end times. (Matt. 24:11,24) (Mark 13:22)...He said to be careful when the world loves a prophet's words because a prophet who is false is apt to be popular. (Luke 6:26)

As Jackster and Nelg have already pointed out, there are test for each and everyone of us that we may know whether or not one is truely a prophet of the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD or one that is against our LORD and Saviour. Here is a list of Scripture so you may know in your hearts what is truth and what is not.

God bless each of you.

2 Peter 1:10; 1:19-2:1; 1John 4:1

Do their predictions come true....Jer. 28:9

Does the prophet have divine commission...Jer.29:9

Are prophecies consistent with Scripture....2Peter 1:20-21; Rev.22:18-19

Do the people benefit spiritually from the prophets ministry...Jer.23:13-14,

32 and 1Peter 4:11

I truely know in my heart, that there is nothing that happens in this ole world that God does not have His Hands on. After all He is the Creator and the owner of everthing in this Universe... If this RV is part of His Plan and in His Will, then It will be done. IF we can just all remember that Gods time is not our time... If He say "today" then I will rejoice. If He says 25 years from now and my days are all but over, then I too will rejoice. I pray your hearts will do the same..... barb

• Upvote 5

BTW, why did you post Kim Clements' stuff? I found much that says he is a fraud. (Should we chat privately? ;) )

A Couple Of Days Ago Somebody Had A Thread About George Robinson In The RV + Dinar Questions Section.

After I Read It I Saw This Post On Another Site And Brought It Over.

Mostly Because There Still Seems To Be Interest In These Two.

Before Reading The George Robinson Post I Had Mostly Forgotten About These Guys But There Were Alot Of Posts Last Year About Them.

No Need To Chat Privately About It. I Don't Follow These Guys That Closely. If Ur Able To Debunk Them, Go For It ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

yes he did. I seen the live broadcast myself and Kim refers to it as Dinari which is exactly what it says in the bible. AKA Dinar.

I searched Dinar and Dinari in the New American Standard, New International Version and the King James. "No Results Found." Also, looked through my Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. Nothing.

Which version you have seen it in?

Kim does reference Dinari. He said he was hearing it in his spirit. Asks what Dinari is. 5 minutes later he says his friends had been writing to him asking about Dinar/Dinari.

• Upvote 4

I searched Dinar and Dinari in the New American Standard, New International Version and the King James. "No Results Found." Also, looked through my Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. Nothing.

Which version you have seen it in?

Kim does reference Dinari. He said he was hearing it in his spirit. Asks what Dinari is. 5 minutes later he says his friends had been writing to him asking about Dinar/Dinari.

A Dinari was used back then when Jesus walked the earth its referenced in the bible im not sure which scripture but its in there. Also known as a present dinar.

here it is:

The Bible refers to the denarius as a day's wage for a common laborer (Matthew 20:2; John 12:5).

So 60 million denari would be equal to 60 million times a day's wage for a common laborer today.

• Upvote 1

quote: "I have an opinion of him. Nonsense"

Thankyou, Jackster. I couldn't have said it any better. Also thankyou for all the links to back up this claim..

1st, let me say; When I became Gods, he gave me a precious gift and that gift is a heart that is filled with discernment, for seaching out and knowing His Truths. He has given all of us (His children) the ability to tell whether a prophectic speech came from Himself or another source that is opposed to God. (1 Cor. 12:10) If we feel this discernment in our hearts, we know this is the Holy Spirit speaking to us and we know to turn to His Holy Word and He will surely show us His way.

If one does not want to pick up the Bible, just pull up kim clements name, or google and that should give you a real sense of what and who he is.. When I see "false prophet" connected to a name..I stay clear.

Jesus had a lot to say about false prophets. In His Sermon on the Mount (Matt. 7:15-23) He tells us about the marks of a false prophet and also tells us to be very aware in the times of tribulation and the end times. (Matt. 24:11,24) (Mark 13:22)...He said to be careful when the world loves a prophet's words because a prophet who is false is apt to be popular. (Luke 6:26)

As Jackster and Nelg have already pointed out, there are test for each and everyone of us that we may know whether or not one is truely a prophet of the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD or one that is against our LORD and Saviour. Here is a list of Scripture so you may know in your hearts what is truth and what is not.

God bless each of you.

2 Peter 1:10; 1:19-2:1; 1John 4:1

Do their predictions come true....Jer. 28:9

Does the prophet have divine commission...Jer.29:9

Are prophecies consistent with Scripture....2Peter 1:20-21; Rev.22:18-19

Do the people benefit spiritually from the prophets ministry...Jer.23:13-14,

32 and 1Peter 4:11

I truely know in my heart, that there is nothing that happens in this ole world that God does not have His Hands on. After all He is the Creator and the owner of everthing in this Universe... If this RV is part of His Plan and in His Will, then It will be done. IF we can just all remember that Gods time is not our time... If He say "today" then I will rejoice. If He says 25 years from now and my days are all but over, then I too will rejoice. I pray your hearts will do the same..... barb

I just love it when everyone brings out their knowledge of God's word. It gives me an exuberant/awe feeling.

Learning all i can- your way of sharing His word is brought forth with such calmness... with a little perseverance. Very well done.

• Upvote 2

A Dinari was used back then when Jesus walked the earth its referenced in the bible im not sure which scripture but its in there. Also known as a present dinar.

here it is:

The Bible refers to the denarius as a day's wage for a common laborer (Matthew 20:2; John 12:5).

So 60 million denari would be equal to 60 million times a day's wage for a common laborer today.

I looked it up. It's denarius, which is an ancient Roman silver coin. A denarius was equilavent to a day's wage.

No doubt that the dinar gets its name from denarius. And denarius comes from the root word denary, which means containing ten or tenfold. Denarii is plural. There are 2 letter i's.

But, the Iraqi Dinar is NOT the same as the Roman denarius. The Kuwaiti Dinar cannot buy Iraqi goods, nor can the Iraqi Dinar buy Kuwait goods. Except near the Iraq-Kuwaiti border. But the exchange is not 1:1.

I do not accept Canadian Dollars in my business. The Canadian Dollar equals $0.97 US. Not 1:1. They are not the same. Neither are the modern nor ancient dinar/denarius.

Kim was asking about Dinari and its relationship to Iraq. The Iraqi Dinar is NOT in the Bible.

• Upvote 3

B)B)

Thanks Thug, I appreciate your taking up for me. :D . Yes it seems people get very uptight with these topics of discussion. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Thug, I appreciate your taking up for me. :D . Yes it seems people get very uptight with these topics of discussion. :blink:

Um my bad, I should've reposted the scriptures alone by themselves not with another persons commentary.. The Word is the only thing I stand on not other peoples opinion about the Word. Read it and come to your own beliefs and opinion of what it says.

So, what part of the Word do you stand on with your earlier post? Beliefs are one thing. Quoting what is not in the Word is completely different.

• Upvote 1

For Jackster......

Um my bad, I should've reposted the scriptures alone by themselves not with another persons commentary.. The Word is the only thing I stand on not other peoples opinion about the Word. Read it and come to your own beliefs and opinion of what it says. As for what other people have to say about the word wether a prophet or a healer......eat the meat and spit out the bones so to speak. :)

• Upvote 1

So, what part of the Word do you stand on with your earlier post? Beliefs are one thing. Quoting what is not in the Word is completely different.

Jackster, I am a believer and what I believe has to do with SEVERAL promises that Jesus makes to me as a believer. The verses that were posted in the past post are only a few verses of many that make me believe the way I believe. I don't for one minute believe that the Bible specifically speaks of the Dinar as a kickoff for the last days and if Kim Clement did prophesy about the Dinar specifically, well I can not really believe that as truth, because that is not how prophecy works. Like I said before prophecy is not fortune telling.

As for the reasons I believe that there will be a wealth transfer in the last days, to be honest I have heard it preached often, and I can't really specifically at this moment give you those verses. I will however do my research and get back to you on that.

I'm not here to argue, but in the mean time Deutoronmy 28 is a start.

I should have never posted someone else's view from the Internet, but I do believe that there will be a wealth transfer in the last days and I will do my best to find scripture to back that up.