Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Website stats buying, selling Iraq Dinar

Shelley

US Website stats buying, selling Iraqi dinar

20/05/2012 12:13:00

Baghdad (NINA) – An economic US website began selling and buying Iraqi dinar in addition to other foreign currencies.

The website presented itself as currency trading company registered at the US State Department and the Ministry of Treasury for businessmen services. The website is run by www.ibuydinar.com.

It mentioned that it does not aim at any financial gain or the premeditated "get rich quick", and that it does not provide any investment advice.

It stressed that the Iraqi dinar is openly traded currency in the global currency markets, and thus it could be limited in ability to exchange them. /End/

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FLIFEK

• Upvote 3

Hmmm... the U.S. State Department and the Ministry of Finance? Interesting timing considering that the April report listed that the dinar will soon be valued at .86USD:1IQD. I could be grasping at nothing here but I'm willing to bet that the dinar site is also being advertised on other dinar sites as well. Looks like Uncle Sugar is getting in on the pumping action as well. No sense in just private investors/speculators profitting. Hmmm.... Taxes on the income used to generate the capital, taxes on the sale to investors and taxes on the trade in. Yup, that sounds like Uncle Suggar to me...

• Upvote 1

Somebody enlighten me please. How is this any different than any other dinar dealer out there on the internet selling dinar? It sounds just any registered dealer to me. Am I missing something?

I don't think you missing anything.B)

Somebody enlighten me please. How is this any different than any other dinar dealer out there on the internet selling dinar? It sounds just any registered dealer to me. Am I missing something?

I have dealt with the person who runs this site, he used to sell a bit on eBay (and maybe still does). I then bought some from him directly and he was fine to deal with.

Paperboy, you are right, he is an ordinary dealer. I found it rather amusing that he was picked up in NINA News like that, if it was me, it'd kinda freak me out!

I'm with you on this. How or why do we know or think that this is a government run site? Looks like a regular dealer trying to make a buck. If the U.S. Gov. was involved you would see a lot more publicity.

Nope. I think this is just a dealer.

They don't let just anyone deal in foreign currencies. You have to be licensed (or something to that effect) through the Treasury Dept. That's the affliation here. I think one of the big new players (related to another site) is actually invited to some big symposium held by the Treasury.

Well, here's my two bits on this I buy dinar.com thing, I surfed his website and came to realize that the office location for their home office, ran by a company named "m7", is located in my neck of the woods, so I might just go personally to their office... One thing has got me thinking though, I looked up their address, and noticed its in a residential building.(condominium) in Miami beach.... Is it normal for such a company to be dealing out of their home? Or is it just an office space rental inside a residential condo.. I dont know... But to me,.... It smells kinda fishy... Any comments on this?

• Upvote 1

Looks like they read Dinar world, they must be checking out DV, Wonder what they think about some of us!! :( and these new emoticons!! +1 shelley :lol:

I hope they read this. They might just find out what we think of them. Also how dumb they are to procrastinate on the Maliki deal since we have been watching them for some time.

Just in case you have forgotten, here are nearly two dozen of Obama’s most disgusting frauds to refresh your memory…

• Forged birth certificate issued by the White House

• Multiple Social Security numbers

• Sealed college records

• Surrendered license to practice law

• Missing birth records in Hawaii

• Sealed selective service records

• Obama uses foreign passports

• Association with known communists and subversives

• Sworn testimonies proving Obama was not born in America

• America’s top sheriff threatened if he continues investigating Obama frauds

• Michelle Obama’s disbarment…her license to practice law revoked

• Obama’s own mother said her son, Barry Santoro (Barack Hussein Obama), received foreign aid to pay for college

• Obama wants to rewrite the national anthem. Remember, I just told you a few minutes ago. Obama’s Campaign Promise: "…the National Anthem should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song “I'd like to Teach the World to Sing.” If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our national anthem as well as redesign our flag to better offer our enemies hope and love….” Utter heresy!!!

• Obama publicly stated he was not born in America

• Created ObamaCare and put the I.R.S. in charge

• Approved the Fast and Furious plan to arm dangerous Mexican drug lords

• Our Obomination of a president praised Occupy Wall Street thugs and hoodlums—the very scum of the earth just arrested for planning to blow up a bridge in Ohio, taking innocent men, women and children right along with it

• Approves of the TSA groping and of nudity scans at airports—and now on public buses, too!

• Held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico

• Obama terminated America’s ability to put a man in space-defunded NASA

• Obama signed a law by an auto-pen without being present

• Obama arbitrarily declared an existing law unconstitutional and refused to enforce it

• Obama threatened insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases

• Obama told a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which state they’re allowed to locate a factory

• Obama was the first president to say America was not a Christian nation

• Obama approved 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife

• Filed lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)

• …and the list goes on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ra8qylG3-MM#!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mickey Mouse for President. Todays it don't matter if you have a dog in the fight, the fight has come down to good an evil. Both good and evil. Both sides. If we are such a democracy why do we have only 2 candidates from only 2 parties every year that gets all the media, all the money etc etc. And why should they be allowed to raise money and buy themselves to the whitehouse. It's crap, they "ALL" should have equal time and not paid for. The more money you have can make you president.

So, I sure hope one of the DV's here got a million billion dinars and are running for President in 2016. I vote for ya if it will stop this divide and conquer crap. That's all the 2 party system is, and guess what?

IT"S WORKING! Some really crazy ideology is getting past us. This has been going on for years. The real enemy is the Banks!!! Bankers! Feds! They have raped the world and what is really bad is the US helped them.

I am a big "NO BAILOUTS". Both Bush & Obama did it and it is ILLEGAL CONSTITUTIONALLY! What I want to know is where's the AFLCIO when this crap happened, and the Constitutional Lawyers? I tell ya what, right there with them finding the loophole to give our money away to the guys that have been stealing it for years.

Oh geez, don't get me started.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2