Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge Dale, retired opinion

Ed Grimm

Retired Judge on HE DINAR & DONG / RV

A Very Interesting Read

NOTE: A new banking system is ready... The US Treasury bank system (resurrected) to go online. A list of those banks should be made available during announcements following the 'collapse' of the Federal Reserve System. Also, a 'planned' interim governing body will step forward, and also be announced in the U.S.

IF you are tired of all the guru's info and you are confused as to what is and what isn't ..

This email I received may help you. It is from a retired judge.. Enjoy!

INTERNET GURU'S - BASIL III COMPLIANT

Remember the old PROVERB: 'Knowledge is power?'

Well all of you Dinarians need to 'power-up' and understand a few things that these Internet Guru's obviously do not!

The RV [re-value] isn't just about Iraq and the Dinar or Vietnam and the Dong.

The RV is an international matter, which does NOT necessitate, require or focus upon Maliki or Shabbi's permission or the United Nations approval or acknowledgment.

For those of you who do not research history, government, law and politics: The Puppet Master pulls the strings and call the shots of the Criminal Cabal and have been in control of the United States Corporation since 1913.

'Those who do not know their past are condemned to repeat it.' George Santayana

The Chinese have NO designs on World Domination and still they are responsible for championing the RV internationally.

Seventy-one Countries opposed the RV because it meant the destruction of their FIAT based currency and government.

All of those Countries are United Nations members. Now isn't that curious?

The balance of the 194 Countries who are not United Nations members, voted in favor of the RV because they are tired of selling their goods and services internationally in exchange for worthless paper [or] script, a/k/a FIAT currency!

The RV is all about forcing all Countries who wish to trade internationally, to make their currency [asset backed] or BASIL III compliant!

BASIL III means currency guaranteed by gold, silver or some other measurable asset accountability: [e.g.]

NO MORE Bonded Promissory Notes drawn against government issued birth certificates [or] currency backed by counterfeit Liens [or] Bonds simply created out of thin air, which is the reason why the Euro is on the verge of collapsing right now!

You all know about America's NATIONAL DEBT and heard the arguments about how our government leaders have squandered the labor and assets of future generations for centuries to come!

Now here's the truth about that argument:

America is a FIAT or debt based government and economy, and in order to stabilize a FIAT system, it is necessary to PERPETUATE DEBT and never pay it off! Hence, the reason why Congress refuses to be held to a balanced budget and the reason for our military involvement in so many foreign wars! Even a high tax structure helps to perpetuate debt,

Especially when 100% of your tax dollars are exported out of the United States!

And I bet you thought your taxes ran the government and wars were all about stopping Communist aggression! In the minds of our government leaders: 'War and taxes are good for business!' Spoken like a true sociopath!

Debt represents a negative number and in America, debt is perpetuated with the use of promissory notes called: 'Federal Reserve Notes.' The Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a Reserve. It is a privately owned foreign corporation and is also known by the name: The Bank of International Settlements. The Federal Reserve Corporation is owned and controlled by a group of Sabbatean Bankers based in Israel.

The NATIONAL DEBT is a trick bookkeeping entry, which does not involve any real assets because a real asset entry would immediately cancel the debt. Under the Uniform Commercial Code(UCC), promissory notes such as a Federal Reserve Note, is defined as a: 'Negotiable Debt Instrument' and so the National Debt of America is based entirely upon these negotiable debt instruments. In retrospect, America's National Debt can be canceled at any time with an asset bookkeeping entry and the payment of one dollar of solid gold or silver!

A positive cancels a negative, even when the negative is in the trillions. It's basic Algebra!

I sent this to a friend of mine and he questioned my math because he is old school and my math didn't make sense to him! So I wrote back to him with this example and explanation:

IF you add -1 and +1 what is the sum? The answer is 0 because each cancels out the other.

Now if you add -34,000 and +1 what is the sum? The answer is still [0] because each cancels out the other.

Here's the trick: -I can be broken up into -35,000 pieces or more but when all those pieces are glued back together, you still have nothing more than the original +1.

In Mathematics, 0 = 0 and anything less than 0 is still 0. Algebra on the other hand, dissects that result and theorizes the possibility of negative numbers having values. The National Debt represents negative numbers that appear to have values!

The Federal Reserves bookkeeping system conceals this simple truth, which is also known as 'debt slavery' and to complete their circle of fraud and slavery, the American public must be trained to believe that 'Federal Reserve Notes' have real value! This was accomplished by and through forced public education! Our government officials concluded that under these conditions the American public could be taught to believe anything we choose and our Licenses and Diplomas are proof of their success!

PS: Don't look in Fort Knox for that gold dollar because there isn't any gold there! America's gold was embezzled by previous federal government leaders during their planned Great Depression of 1933, however one dollar of any currency that is BASIL III Compliant can cancel the American National Debt and this is why the United Nations membership is so vehemently opposed to the international re-value of currency.

Many member Countries have attempted to instigate WWIII in the middle east and Asia, in an attempt to head off the RV. [e.g.] The tsunami in Japan was created by the detonation of an under water A-bomb. Japan's political structure is in revolt and the new faction supports the RV and desires to sever Japan's alliance with the United Nations.

This new FIAT based government for the United States is the real reason why Franklin Roosevelt, issued a Presidential Order in 1933, that directed all American citizens to surrender their gold during the Great Depression and why under the Federal Banking Act, the Constitutional control of America's currency and the US Mint was surrendered to the Federal Reserve Board and why under the Federal Coinage Act, it became unlawful for American citizens to own solid gold and silver and why all American coins are now plated with mixed alloys and filled with charcoal.

Only jewelers can own solid gold, if related to his trade and numismatists are permitted to collect and trade Silver Certificates; solid gold and silver, but the moment they offer any of these in payment of a Federal debt; they have committed a Federal Crime!

BASIL III shall eliminate the debt based strangle hold over America and shall cause all of the Federal Reserve Notes that our politicians and industrial leaders have stolen and or accumulated to instantly become as worthless as used paper.

Imagine Bill Gates and Mitt Romney being as poor as you and me!

The Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnam Dong have received the greatest amount of attention by and from currency speculators because both currencies have the greatest potential to generate huge dividends with the international RV. Both of these currencies had previously been devalued by the World Bank; the IMF and CBI by virtue of the international influence wheeled by the United States Corporation (government)!

The devaluation of currency is a military strategy designed to defeat a Country economically while attacking them physically. Iraqi Dinar's were previously worth 3.22 US prior to their devaluation but I'm not certain what the Dong was worth prior to its devaluation.

Iraqi History:

When the new government for Iraq was installed and approved by the United Nations around 16 months ago, the very first action by the Iraqi government was to petition the United Nations to be released from Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and request permission to freely Contract with other Countries once again. The United Nations agreed to both requests pending the submission and approval of a repayment plan for Kuwait and repayment of all other debts Iraq has accumulated during their occupation and reconstruction. Iraq submitted a plan, which was approved and the Bankruptcy was released and Iraq's first new Contract was with the Soviets, to supply Russia with ten trillion dollars worth of crude over the next five years!

All of the internal politics about Iraq that these Internet Guru's have been writing about has no bearing on the worldwide RV. Their recent comments and Intel about Iraq's Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and their repayment plan holding up the RV is old news and incorrect news. This is all Cabal propaganda and rhetoric being used to transfer attention from the Cabal to Iraq, while the Cabal re-groups and grabs at straws to block the RV and save their thousand year plan for World Domination!

None of this mis-direction will do the Cabal any good but does explain what the RV delay is really all about!

The WHITE HATS have a different plan and schedule in mind, which first involves the collapse of the FIAT governments by and through the international RV; the mass arrests of Cabal members for crimes against humanity; the installation of temporary governments and lastly the release of technology that has been withheld from us under the guise of TOP SECRET! This technology will destroy the oil industries strangle hold on all Countries foreign and domestic and will eliminate their lies and arguments to drill more oil wells in environmentally dangerous and protected venues.

PS: Oil wells never go dry because Mother Earth methodically refills them as crude is pumped out!

Wells can be pumped out faster than the Earth can refill them but they will all eventually be refilled just the same!

The WHITE HATS plan requires that the international RV occur first because the BASIL III compliance regulation will cause the eventual collapse the worlds FIAT governments and cancel their worthless counterfeit currency. So if you're eagerly waiting for the RV to occur,

be comforted by the fact that 194 Countries are just as eager for the RV as you! Keep in mind that the Cabals mercenaries are not patriotic souls and do not work for free! If the Cabal cannot hire or pay for their mercenaries, who is left to protect them?

Speculation about the Dinar and Dong have caused most of these Internet Guru's to concentrate only on these two international currencies, absent any real knowledge or understanding about the RV. Their Internet Blog; member following and their personal ignorance, make them an easy mark for disinformation agents who frequently feed them useless Intel about the internal politics of Iraq and Vietnam. Have you ever witnessed any of these Internet Guru's discuss any of the historic; political; monetary or international facts or details I have just elaborated on?

Since the world wide RV is certain to collapse all FIAT based governments, why would any of these Internet Guru's ever recommend setting up any kind of bank account or trust at any of the Federal Reserve Banks? If they had any real intellect, these Guru's, should be recommending off-shore accounts in safe foreign venues. I believe one of these Guru's, actually used the term FDIC insured. For those of you who don't know, the FDIC went Bankrupt around 2006 and not one deposit entered into any Federal Reserve Bank has been insured after that date!

I even recall reading about some Guru recommending a special non-taxable, non-interest bearing, secured account created by Congress, called: 'Tag Accounts.'

Well, isn't that special because when the Federal Reserve and the United States FIAT government collapses; so does the monetary system and their regulatory laws called Statutes! i.e. Statues are actually corporate regulations and NOT law! They can only be enforced against sub-corporations, which is why all of our names are all spelled out in capital letters! Still these people who claim to be Internet Guru's continue to offer other investors such irresponsible and ruminant counsel ! Worse still is the fact that there actually are Dinarians in our society who are prepared to blindly follow their stolid advice and risk losing it all!

The only positive comment I can write about these Internet Gurus is that they do perpetuate the American dream and daily bring a small ray of hope into the lives of a people and culture who certainly deserve something better.

Blessings,

` Judge Dale, retired

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Good read? I've read other writings of this guy and I seriously doubt he is a retired judge and if he is he must have been a low county level clueless one!

Did you notice how he thinks the chapter 7 Iraq is under is a bankruptcy? LOL

And his claim about the name being in all caps is another rabbit hole gurus have lead people down. There are several courts cases that ruled that as being a frivolous argument, and it is a friviolous argument because how the name is spelled has nothing to do with anything. While it is true the name is just a artificial person it has nothing to do at all with how it is spelled.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Holy Cow, this guy demeans those people who try to bring opinions and information that is little publicized. I've recently been involved in a thread with some others here at DV that opened my thought process to a few things that came up in this guy's diatribe, but these people were well reasoned, provided proof and earned my respect.

I agree with PartyTime, this guy doesn't have the basics of chapter 7. Admittedly I'm an amateur in the complex world of conspiracies, but I don't think he's convincing anyone with his half baked conspiracy cake.

I say give him his tin foil hat back, and take away the sharp objects.

• Upvote 1

Many member Countries have attempted to instigate WWIII in the middle east and Asia, in an attempt to head off the RV. [e.g.] The tsunami in Japan was created by the detonation of an under water A-bomb. Japan's political structure is in revolt and the new faction supports the RV and desires to sever Japan's alliance with the United Nations.

PS: Oil wells never go dry because Mother Earth methodically refills them as crude is pumped out!

Wells can be pumped out faster than the Earth can refill them but they will all eventually be refilled just the same!

Blessings,

` Judge Dale, retired

Someone in the White House probably fell out of their seat laughing when they read the line about the Tsunami!

As for refilling the oil well its a shame average life span is not 5000+ years so we could see it happen.

• Upvote 1

Good read? I've read other writings of this guy and I seriously doubt he is a retired judge and if he is he must have been a low county level clueless one!

Did you notice how he thinks the chapter 7 Iraq is under is a bankruptcy? LOL

And his claim about the name being in all caps is another rabbit hole gurus have lead people down. There are several courts cases that ruled that as being a frivolous argument, and it is a friviolous argument because how the name is spelled has nothing to do with anything. While it is true the name is just a artificial person it has nothing to do at all with how it is spelled.

Hey PartyTime, Do you actually think that a court is going to admit your ALL CAPS name is a CORPORATION. If they ever did they would be admitting they have NO Jurisdiction over you, the real man. The Corporate Guberment declared YOU the real man DEAD when they issued your Birth Certificate so they could hijack your Lifelong productivity. Google the U.S. Styles manual and look up the ALL Capital Name. The definition of an ALL CAPITAL NAME is 1. a VESSEL 2. a CORPORATION, 3. a DEAD person. Your ALL CAPS name is "all of those", in Court.

In Court your DEAD. Admiralty Law or international law is the Law of Nations and Maritime Law, Contract Law. In Court your "LOST AT SEA" or DEAD. The Corporate Guberment can only sue another Corporation, they can't sue a Living Man. It is best to deal with them as a Living Man in the Private because they Cannot respond to the Living, Breathing, sentient being. I don't know if this Guy is a Judge or not but he's on point for the most part. I do know that there has been a 1 Trillion dollar commercial lien placed on the Federal Reserve and the Bank of International Settlements and a case filed in the lower N.Y. district court. I guess the Guberment controlled Media hasn't heard!! LOL. 138 Countries are band together to fight this Financial tyranny. We're on the verge of a MAJOR shift in monetary policy worldwide and I no doubt believe it is influencing the RV. Hold on to your hats!

Holy Cow, this guy demeans those people who try to bring opinions and information that is little publicized. I've recently been involved in a thread with some others here at DV that opened my thought process to a few things that came up in this guy's diatribe, but these people were well reasoned, provided proof and earned my respect.

I agree with PartyTime, this guy doesn't have the basics of chapter 7. Admittedly I'm an amateur in the complex world of conspiracies, but I don't think he's convincing anyone with his half baked conspiracy cake.

I say give him his tin foil hat back, and take away the sharp objects.

He doesnt understand the basel III system either....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Thanks Ed Grimm! And welcome to the forum! You found a good article. It was already been posted a few months ago, although still a good read. Despite all the negative talk about the article and the author's knowledge, I happen to think he's telling us the truth and is very knowledgeable.

I guess those that who do not agree with this Judge did not read it the last time it came out, or they would have been able to connect the dots to other threads. These same people have not seriously done any homework for themselves to verify what he is saying. I have and agree 100%. Carlos IMHO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey PartyTime, Do you actually think that a court is going to admit your ALL CAPS name is a CORPORATION. If they ever did they would be admitting they have NO Jurisdiction over you, the real man. The Corporate Guberment declared YOU the real man DEAD when they issued your Birth Certificate so they could hijack your Lifelong productivity. Google the U.S. Styles manual and look up the ALL Capital Name. The definition of an ALL CAPITAL NAME is 1. a VESSEL 2. a CORPORATION, 3. a DEAD person. Your ALL CAPS name is "all of those", in Court.

In Court your DEAD. Admiralty Law or international law is the Law of Nations and Maritime Law, Contract Law. In Court your "LOST AT SEA" or DEAD. The Corporate Guberment can only sue another Corporation, they can't sue a Living Man. It is best to deal with them as a Living Man in the Private because they Cannot respond to the Living, Breathing, sentient being. I don't know if this Guy is a Judge or not but he's on point for the most part. I do know that there has been a 1 Trillion dollar commercial lien placed on the Federal Reserve and the Bank of International Settlements and a case filed in the lower N.Y. district court. I guess the Guberment controlled Media hasn't heard!! LOL. 138 Countries are band together to fight this Financial tyranny. We're on the verge of a MAJOR shift in monetary policy worldwide and I no doubt believe it is influencing the RV. Hold on to your hats!

The name in all caps is a frivolous argument and a number of courts have ruled that. You the man aren't dead. You the man are CIVILLY DEAD, meaning in their fictitious world of fictional characters they can never recognize a man.

Maybe this might help you better understand what is really going on:

TIME TO FINISH IT!

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States

So where does the United States get its credit from?

Congressional Record - House - March 9, 1933

"The money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the Nation.

What is the credit of the Nation? It is YOU, ME and EVERY other living man, woman and child, who produce any type of goods and/or services. It is our labor which comes from our energy.

Nation:

A nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, or history.[1] In this definition, a nation has no physical borders. However, it can also refer to people who share a common territory and government (for example the inhabitants of a sovereign state) irrespective of their ethnic make-up.[2][3] In international relations, nation can refer to a country or sovereign state.[1] The word nation can more specifically refer to people of North American Indians, such as the Cherokee Nation that prefer this term over the contested term tribe.[1]

According to Joseph Stalin writing in 1913 in Marxism and the National Question: "a nation is not a racial or tribal, but a historically constituted community of people;" "a nation is not a casual or ephemeral conglomeration, but a stable community of people;" "a common language is one of the characteristic features of a nation;" "a nation is formed only as a result of lengthy and systematic intercourse, as a result of people living together generation after generation;" "a common territory is one of the characteristic features of a nation;" "a common economic life, economic cohesion, is one of the characteristic features of a nation;" "a common psychological make-up, which manifests itself in a common culture, is one of the characteristic features of a nation;" "A nation is a historically constituted, stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, economic life, and psychological make-up manifested in a common culture." According to Stalin, this would exclude Jews as they have no common territory.

A "Nation" means all living men, women and children, collectively.

Since we, the living men women are the Nation, who backs the credit of the United States, Inc., that makes us the living men and women the CREDITORS.

Without our collective energy through providing our labor to produce goods and services, there would not be any CREDIT available to lend to the United States, Inc.

The money so issued will not have one penny of gold coverage behind it. because it is really not needed. We do not need gold to back our internal currency."

Federal Reserve Notes are just an INTERNAL currency and Federal Reserve Notes are debt obligations of the United States, meaning ALL FRN'S in circulation are debt instruments that the United States is liable to pay the debt owed on those NOTES.

"The money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the Nation. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes and other property of all the people in the Nation.

Senate Doc #43, page 9, second paragraph in the right column.

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

OK, so what is wrong with the above two statements being made? If the living men and women are the CREDITORS who are the only source of the CREDIT being loaned to the United States, Inc., then HOW can their debt obligations possibly be a mortgage on all the homes and other property in the Nation, AND, how can the ultimate ownership of all property, possibly be vested in the STATE, where so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government?

If the living men and women are the real CREDITORS, then wouldn't that make them the owners of all property where all the men and women of the Nation would be the ones that have a lien on all property? HOW did the United States, Inc., manage to become the lien holder of all property?

Enter the strawman! The fictitious artificial legal person!

The United States, Inc., [foreign corporate government] has NO AUTHORITY over any living man or woman! NONE! NADA! ZIPPO! So HOW can they get all the living men and women to just freely volunteer to GIVE away all their CREDIT and ALL the property in the Nation to where the Foreign Corporate United States, Inc., can claim ownership of ALL property in the Nation and claim to have a lien on ALL property in the Nation? What men and women would knowingly just volunteer to GIVE away all their CREDIT (energy/labor) and ALL property in the Nation, to a foreign corporation called, the United States, Inc.?

This is where the strawman, the artificial legal person comes in at! The United States, Inc., KNEW the FREE men and women of the Nation that they have NO AUTHORITY over would never just freely volunteer to give away all their labor and property of the Nation over to a foreign corporation called government! So the United States, Inc., had to create themselves a legal fiction that they could somehow pass on to every living man, woman and child, where they would somehow believe something else where they would be freely GIVING everything they ever have and acquired over the United States, Inc.!

Enter the Birth Certificate! For every single man, woman and child they created a new birth certificate that they cleverly created in such a way that the men and women would never notice a difference and this would lead everyone to just believe that birth certificate they created actually represented themselves.

By taking and using every newborn's same given name AND then taking the same name of the family they were born of, the State's would use those two complete separate and distinct names and they simply would just ADD those names TOGETHER whereby creating an entirely NEW AND DIFFERENT Name that didn't exist before. Because their newly created Name would look very similar to the same given name AND look like the same family name of the family they were born of, no one would notice a difference between the two different Names. Everyone would just ASSUME that it is the same name and freely accept the STATE'S newly created fictitious Name and they would use the STATE'S registered fictitious Name for everything they do throughout their lives. By using the STATE'S fictitious Name instead of actually using their proper given names for anything, everything they use the STATE'S fictitious Name for would become property of that fictitious legal person, which would become property vested in the STATE because it is the STATE that holds legal title and ownership of that fictitious Name!

Now here's where things really start to get interesting that creates an even deeper illusion that 99% of the men and women never catch on to. When you the living man signs their fictitious Name to a note where you think you are borrowing money from a bank, it isn't YOU the living man that is getting a loan. YOU the living man are actually GIVING your CREDIT to that fictitious Name, where the bank then DEPOSITS that Note into an account and shows a deposit made in the amount written on that Note, and the bank then loans from that deposit to that fictitious Name, where that fictitious Name then becomes the DEBTOR that owes the amount borrowed on that Note, that YOU the living man just GAVE your CREDIT to! Can you see now WHY the banks can NEVER come to court and reveal who the real creditor is? Because the real creditor is YOU! That fictitious Name you USED to sign its Name to that Note received its loan from YOU, not the bank! The bank merely acted as a currency exchange and servicer on that account. They opened an account to deposit YOUR CREDIT into, then they loaned YOUR CREDIT back to that fictitious Name you signed for on that Note. This is why these banks never claim THEY are the actual creditors, but merely the SERVICER of that loan servicing that account for the creditor! The real creditor becomes a mystery that banks suddenly never have to reveal!

THEN, after you just gave that fictitious Name YOUR CREDIT, where it borrowed YOUR CREDIT, you then put that fictitious Name on the DEED to the property you thought YOU just bought, and then you register that deed with the county recorder which is just a subsidiary foreign corporation of the foreign STATE corporation, which the foreign STATE corporation is a subsidiary foreign corporation of the foreign United States corporation! Which all of their jurisdiction is only WITHIN federal territory, and not within any free Nation territory.

Since the STATE is the registered owner and legal title holder of that fictitious Name, the STATE now has ultimate ownership of ALL property ever acquired under that fictitious Name, and YOU the living man FREELY GAVE IT ALL to them by having USED their fictitious Name to put it all in!

When you apply for a job you fill out a job application. On the job application you USE that fictitious Name to put down as the employee applying for the job. Then you get hired, you provide all the energy and labor, and you GIVE all your energy and labor to that fictitious Name. The company then cuts a check made out to that fictitious Name, which you then take that check to a bank and you deposit it into a bank account that you opened up in that fictitious Name! You freely GAVE everything to that fictitious Name, which is owned by the STATE, whereby you freely transferred EVERYTHING over to that fictitious Name!

Senate Doc #43, page 9, second paragraph in the right column.

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

Now you know HOW they did this!

Now to confuse matters more, because YOU never understood all this, YOU always merely ASSUMED that Name was YOUR Name and you never knew it was actually a different Name that only appeared to look very similar to your actual Name. The illusion in this comes from the ignorance we had of not knowing the history of Names where if we had, we would have known that there is no such thing as a last name for living men and women. We would have known that what we have called a last name our entire lives is actually just the name of the family we were born of and that that Name is not and never was a part of our given Names. We would have known those are two complete separate Names from one another and that a given name and a family name should NEVER be ADDED TOGETHER as a full Name, because they are in fact two complete different and distinct Names from one another.

Whenever using a Name pertaining to living men and women, the proper way the Name should be used by is ONLY by using your given Name. And IF any reference at all is ever made to the family Name, then it must be completely separated from the given Name to show the distinction.

ANY Name that has a last Name is just a fictitious Name of an artificial entity. Commonly referred to as an artificial legal person. Under international law for human rights, every man, woman and child has a "right" to be "recognized" as a "legal person". Well if you are a Christian you would never accept that "right" and you would always WAVE that "right" to ever be "recognized" as a "legal person" because to exercise any right to be recognized as a "legal person" [fiction] would be to commit an act of Idolatry. And NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE....NO attorney, NO prosecutor, NO judge, NO government, NO man, NO woman, NO ONE, can ever COMPEL any other man, woman or child to commit an act of Idolatry!

1 Samuel 15:22-23

22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great pleasure in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as when the voice of the Lord is obeyed? behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken is better than the fat of rams.

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and transgression is wickedness and idolatry. Because thou hast cast away the word of the Lord, therefore he hath cast away thee from being king.

1 corinthians 10:13-14

13 There hath no temptation taken you, but such as appertaineth to man: and God is faithful, which will not suffer you to be tempted above that you be able, but will even give the issue with the temptation, that ye may be able to bear it.

14 Wherefore my beloved, flee from idolatry.

galatians 6:18-21

18 And if ye be led by the Spirit, ye are not under the Law.

19 Moreover the works of the flesh are manifest, which are adultery, fornication, uncleanness, wantonness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, debate, emulations, wrath, contentions, seditions, heresies,

21 Envy, murders, drunkenness, gluttony, and such like, whereof I tell you before, as I also have told you before, that they which do such things, shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

colossians 3:3-5

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ which is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are on the earth, fornication, uncleanness, the inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness which is idolatry.

Idolatry

Idolatry is the universal human tendency to value something or someone in a way that hinders the love and trust we owe to God. It is an act of theft from God whereby we use some part of creation in a way that steals from honor due to God. Idolatry conflicts with our putting God alone first in our lives, in what we love and trust (see Exodus 20:3-5; Deut. 5:7-9; Romans 1:21-23). In idolatry we put something or someone, usually a gift from God, in a place of value that detracts from the first place owed to God alone, the gift Giver. That thing or person is an idol. The way out of idolatry is always to love and to trust the gift Giver without interference from any gift or any thing other than God. We will then be able to love and to appreciate gifts appropriately, neither giving them too much power nor failing to be thankful for them. We will then be free indeed, and not in bondage or addiction to anything that cannot fulfill us or give us peace (shalom).

To exercise any right to be recognized as a legal fiction is idolatry!

When you exercise that right to be recognized as the fictitious legal person and commit that act of idolatry, whether you know you are doing it or not, you are sinning and you give yourself up as surety to pay the claim against that fictitious Name, merely because YOU are the one that made the claim to it and/or made a claim to any property in its fictitious Name!

Matthew 6:24

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he shall hate the one, and love the other, or else he shall lean to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and riches.

Matthew 22:18 - 22:21

20 And he said unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

21 They said unto him, Caesar’s. Then said he unto them, Give therefore to Caesar, the things which are Caesar’s, and give unto God, those things which are God’s.

Do you worship two masters? Do you serve government? Do you worship its money? Do you serve its money?

You cannot serve government and god. You cannot serve a fictitious Name of government's and God.

Money is sin. Money is not needed. In fact, we have been living without it for years whether you realize this or not. Government removed all money from the private sector when it went into its bankruptcy. They removed all currency from the private sector and they replaced it with an INTERNAL currency only to be used INTERNALLY within their foreign corporate governments.

The money so issued will not have one penny of gold coverage behind it. because it is really not needed. We do not need gold to back our internal currency."

January 30, 1934. [H. R. 6976.]

An Act to protect the currency system of the United States

Sec. 15 - As used in this Act the term "United States" means the Government of the United States ;

the term "currency of the United States" means currency which is legal tender in the United States, and includes United States notes, Treasury notes of 1890, gold certificates, silver certificates, Federal Reserve notes, and circulating notes of Federal Reserve banks and national banking associations;

Right there they make it very clear that the currency (federal reserve notes) is only an INTERNAL currency to be used "IN" the foreign government of the United States, Inc.

It is authorized to be used IN governments, federal, state, county, city, township, and by the federal reserve, federal reserve banks, all national banks regulated by federal reserve banks, and FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE!

So how did we come about using their internal currency? Technically, YOU aren't using it! It is all being issued to the artificial legal person name the STATE'S created by their birth certificates! Even though you are handling the currency, technically you are handling it FOR that artificial legal person name.

The use of federal reserve notes becomes an automatic federal lien on everything it is used to acquire. And everything ever acquired is all acquired in the artificial legal person's name. Since government created the artificial name, that artificial legal person was born "within" the government, (United States and/or one of its subsidiary foreign corporate States) and it is that fictitious legal person that is the United States Citizen, NOT you the living man or woman!

The United States and the 50 States are just fictitious entities. How can YOU be born in a fiction? Were you born on the actual document that created that fictitious entity Name? You are born into a real world, not on some piece of paper that exists in name only.

That artificial legal person is "IN" government so it is authorized to use their internal currency. It is that artificial person that is issued a drivers license, a social security number, registrations, licenses, etc. Everything is the name of the artificial person. Everything you sign you are signing the artificial person's name to it. Not YOUR given name!

Everything WITHIN governments is all created of artificial things. There is nothing that is real within governments. Even the men and women in governments are just actors playing roles of artificial characters. A artificial legal name [employee], lawyer, attorney, prosecutor, judge, senator, congressman, police officer, military private, sergeant, corporal, major, lieutenant, coronel, general, president, etc., are all just characters that are all just fictitious entities.

Even all addresses used within government is artificial. The two letter abbreviated States are just imaginary district military zones and zip codes are trademarks of a fictional military zone. They exists in the mind only.

You believe these things are real. You believe that artificial legal person is actually YOU, or you believe it is YOUR name. You believe those fictional military zones are real and believe those fictional addresses actually pertain to the real location your home sits on. Because you believe those illusions are real, you make claims to those illusions thinking your claims actually pertain to you and/or any real land or property you are using. But none of it does pertain to anything that is real. It's ALL just in the imagination. Because you believe that imagination to be real, you abandoned the real world to accept an artificial word that only exists within the minds of men. Talk about the ultimate illusion to trick the minds of men! Welcome to the Matrix!

Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's! It's ALL just an illusion so let Caesar have what is Caesar's! Caesar being governments! They created it, so let them have and keep everything they created.

The only thing real linking us between these two worlds is our energy. We give all our energy to some artificial person, which governments use our energy to convert into their artificial CREDIT. Upon you giving your energy to that artificial person, your energy is converted to credit, which creates a debt on that artificial person, which becomes the debtor owing the repayment of that credit you just gave it. Because government created that artificial person and they hold title to that entity, government is the one liable for all the debts owed by their artificial legal person. Because money is just fiction, and governments have no money anyway and they are just fictional entities, they have no ability to ever repay the debt owed from all the credit you gave it!

So how will governments ever repay the creditor for all the credit it has borrowed? It can't! They have nothing to pay with. All they can do is just keep borrowing credit from the living men and women. And as long as there are living men and women to give energy (labor) governments have an unlimited supply of credit to borrow from.

So if governments have no ability to repay any of the credit it borrows, then how can that debt ever get repaid? There is only one way. The only way their debt owed by their artificial legal persons can ever be paid is only if the real creditor comes forward and FORGIVES the government of its DEBT it owes on its artificial person they created! Once the real creditor forgives that debt owed by their artificial person, that debt is canceled and retired!

They even tell you this within their own "code". They put everything in "codes" that you have to be able to find their codes and just read them.

U.S.C. 3113 . Accepting gifts

(a) To provide the people of the United States with an opportunity

to make gifts to the United States Government to be used to reduce

the public debt-

(1) the Secretary of the Treasury may accept for the Government

a gift of-

(B) an obligation of the Government included in the

public debt made only on the condition that the obligation

be canceled and retired and not reissued;

There it is! They are telling you they accept gifts! Isn't that what we are suppose to be doing? Freely GIVE of everything? We freely GIVE them all our energy through their artificial legal person. We freely GIVE them ALL property through their artificial person. So why are we stopping and cutting them off there? FINISH IT!

Step up now and forgive them of their DEBTS! As soon as you step up and forgive them of their debt they can then cancel and retire that debt where it is never reissued! Bye bye taxes! Taxes are nothing but interest charged to service the debt they owe! So as soon as you step up and forgive the United States of its debt they owe for their artificial legal person, the quicker you save the United States from having to pay interest (taxes) for their artificial legal person! IT IS FINISHED! TETELESTAI!

Got a traffic ticket? No, YOU don't have a ticket, THEIR legal person has a ticket. That ticket creates a debt which that debt can only come from a creditor. You are that creditor. So just forgive it!

Got a credit card debt? No, YOU don't have a credit card debt! THEIR legal person has a credit card debt! Those credit card charges creates a debt. You are the creditor. So forgive it!

Got a mortgage? No, YOU don't have a mortgage! THEIR legal person has a mortgage! That mortgage creates a debt! You are the creditor. So just forgive it!

In the real world there are only three simple laws man has to live by. Just three! 1. Love everyone as yourself. 2. Forgive everyone as you would want everyone to forgive you. 3. GIVE of everything freely without expecting something in return.

If everyone lived by those three simple laws no governments would even exist! There would be no need for it. There would be no fighting or wars because everyone loves everyone as themselves. There would be no problems between us because we forgive each other as we would want others to forgive us. There would be no currency (money) because everyone is freely giving each other everything we need.

Governments only exist because people can't live by these three simple laws. People get greedy, they want to tell others what they can and can't do. They want a bunch of laws every time someone does something they don't approve of. They want more than they need. They want power and control over others. The list is endless. Government is merely a reflection of the people! Most beg for governments. They beg governments to take care of them. Make laws for them. And eventually governments get to big, out of control, corrupted within, and then people complain because they got what they begged for!

On earth the Pope claims himself to be GOD! The pope claims ownership of the entire world. Well that's a good thing. Bless his heart! That's a heck of a lot of liability for one man to take on! He who makes the claim becomes surety. So let him have it all, baby!

And he even created his own CHRIST! He birthed every man, woman and child their very own personal CHRIST! The birth certificate! The birth certificate is the CHRIST. It is your indemnity bond to pay for all your sins! It accepts all the sacrifices for your sins where all you have to do is simply forgive it of the debts! So step up and forgive it its debts and let it be finished!

IT IS FINISHED!

It's a comical read.

This stuff has been floating around for over fifteen years. It's not new.

These people have been selling this idea for quite some time. When I say 'sell', that's what I mean. They sell programs and information to the gullible.