Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Obama will be relected for second term in 2012

cgbrown

Calling the outcome of an election prior to the final votes is premature and misleading to other members. We have time on our side. O is hanging himself. The more he runs his mouth the better. I do agree with some of Obama's recent words. I won't elaborate on those in this forum. Obama is grasping at straws to gain votes in my opinion. Politicians do that in an election year.

Every four years politicians scramble- ideas, philosophy,and cheap talk, to convience voters to relect them. And for the most part it usually works. Politicians do not tell you what their real agenda is. They simply try to tell us what we need and they will provide it. However hidden deep within their desire for election is a clear path to power and control. Throughout history, from Kings, to dictatotors , to run-a -muck democracies, the key to power is to hold the people under. Make them obligated to those in power. Big government means big control. Big debt means big control. Higher taxes means more control. Services provided under the guise of higher taxes, and big government is less sufficient compared to those in the private sector. The President is not the only one we need to hold accountable. Senate and House and Judicial Courts are responsible for the mess we are in. They bribe, deceive, and conive to get relected. They've chiseled down at the foundation of American democracy until all we have left are a few stones.

And do you really think 2012 is going to change any of that?

• Upvote 3

AZ Secretary of State Demands Hawaii Produce Obama's Birth Certificate or Barack's Not on Going on the Ballot

"A state official in Arizona has asked Hawaii for verification of the information on Barack Obama’s birth certificate, the document that Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s special investigative team has concluded may be a forgery.

Members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party, who petitioned Arpaio to investigate Obama’s eligibility, say they are awaiting word from the state secretary of state regarding whether Obama’s name will be on the 2012 presidential ballot in Arizona.

Secretary of State Ken Bennett had promised to ask Hawaii officials for verification of Obama’s documentation, vowing that if answers are not forthcoming, Obama’s name will not be on the ballot."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/arizona-official-to-hawaii-show-birth-verification/?cat_orig=politics

• Upvote 3

AZ Secretary of State Demands Hawaii Produce Obama's Birth Certificate or Barack's Not on Going on the Ballot

"A state official in Arizona has asked Hawaii for verification of the information on Barack Obama’s birth certificate, the document that Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s special investigative team has concluded may be a forgery.

Members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party, who petitioned Arpaio to investigate Obama’s eligibility, say they are awaiting word from the state secretary of state regarding whether Obama’s name will be on the 2012 presidential ballot in Arizona.

Secretary of State Ken Bennett had promised to ask Hawaii officials for verification of Obama’s documentation, vowing that if answers are not forthcoming, Obama’s name will not be on the ballot."

http://www.wnd.com/2...t_orig=politics

The problem is.....Barack Obama does not need to win Arizona to be reelected. As always, just my opinion. ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

The problem is.....Barack Obama does not need to win Arizona to be reelected. As always, just my opinion. ;)

GO RV, then BV

I hear you, and think your right.

However, I see a lot of polls that put Az in the toss up position.

They are from the MSM though, so probably for the most part skewed.

I think this is a great indicator of how pissed most Conservatives

are, and certainly doesn't look good for O'blah

I hear you, and think your right.

However, I see a lot of polls that put Az in the toss up position.

They are from the MSM though, so probably for the most part skewed.

I think this is a great indicator of how pissed most Conservatives

are, and certainly doesn't look good for O'blah

You're right. Polls can be skewed, depending on the particular media outlet. I believe McCain carried 54% of the vote in Arizona in 2008.....sorry, don't have a link. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Really? ROFLMAO!

Obama 2012?

IF he is, the USA is toast! RIP

BUT, as has been pointed out numerous times in this thread, Conservatives, Republicans, Independents, disillusioned Democrats, ANYONE with at least a whit of sense will be voting against Obama. The MAJORITY of these good people don't demonstrate, hold signs, or attend rallies, they just show up and vote their conscience (or at least against what isn't working). The "Tea Party" may be bigger than ever, and demonstrated in 2010 what has been started. NO political affiliation, just AMERICANS!

Sure, there will be the naive, well intentioned, idealistic, and useful idiots who insist on voting for someone other than Romney as a "protest" that he is not their choice, and they are smart enough not to vote for Obama. We wish them the best, and hope they will use their heart and mind to vote for the greater good, so when they look back on this one day they will realize that working with change rather than as an impediment to it would have been a more responsible use of their “*Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. IMHO

I don't know that it will be as big of a blowout as Carter faced (there are a number of people who are afraid they will lose their "entitlements" and still believe the lies and promises), BUT even though Democrats typically remain media darlings, even some of the media are beginning to break ranks and actually report what is going on. Even wall street is not funding Obama this time around. He still has Union leadership support, but not so much the rank and file (like GM shareholders and retirees who were given nothing for their shares, or the oil industry workers, industries, and communities that would have been working on the Keystone pipeline.

Increase employment and the tax base, don't increase taxes. People would rather pay a % of their taxes from a well-paid job than watch taxes increase and jobs be further cut-back by continuing to choke industry with taxes, regulation, and government subsidies to proven failures.

JMHO - I could be wrong

"If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain." - *Sir Winston Churchill

• Upvote 2

Well I attended a mess night with decorated servicemen that had multi war, muti theater, multigenerational experiences. Tradition has all attending toasting the Comander in Chief. There were additional pained facial features though no voiced remarks as these were still respecting the office but not the man.

That is reflective of what his troops feel about that subject. To the United States. Get others to vote it's very important, more so this time.

Out.

• Upvote 1

Well I attended a mess night with decorated servicemen that had multi war, muti theater, multigenerational experiences. Tradition has all attending toasting the Comander in Chief. There were additional pained facial features though no voiced remarks as these were still respecting the office but not the man.

That is reflective of what his troops feel about that subject. To the United States. Get others to vote it's very important, more so this time.

Out.

Just a quick respectful question.

How do the Veterans feel about the NDAA, and deploying

troops against American citizens?

• Upvote 2

Being one of the few (only?) Liberals on this form, I'll give you my insight. I think it will be a very close race.

American are renown for voting in line with how the economy is going...except in times of war. So in Nov 2012, the "swing voter" will walk into the voting booth, open his/her wallet and ask...am I better of than I was 4 years ago? Based on today’s economic performance I think the answer is no…but things do appear to be turning ever so slightly. What individual votes will feel on election night is anyone’s guess.

I have many young and/or minority friends, the crowd that voted overwhelmingly for Obama last time, I can honestly say that they don't have the same level of energy as they did during the prior election. Of course we are still a long ways away, and the Demo haven't really shifted into high gear, but it's my gut feeling this will be a nail biter.

I wrote this to provide a different point of view and trust I won't get "creamed" merely because I mentioned the "L" word.

:)

• Upvote 1

<_< this whole Obummer crap is like a freaky arse roller coaster ride....

you have the guys on the left wondering how the hell did we get on this ride but not really doing a thing about but cant and just going along with the ride and wishing for it to be over soon. -_-

then you have the guys on the right who are freaking out over the whole thing but cant do anything about it either and yet still go along for the ride and betch and scream the whole way up...and thinking "YOU SOB!" :angry:

then we have the guys in the middle...they love it...regardless of the right or the wrong....safety and danger...the do it becasue they think its still a good thing....and keep trying to convince the left and the right that its a good thing.... :o

then in the ride drops... they everyone is thinking OMFG...and prey for safe passage..."Oh, Jesus!" :huh:

oh....never mind....watch the clip...and you'll get a little of wot me trying to say... :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What do I think? O'blah is gonna get creamed like Carter did in 1980.

All the evidence is there, He's currently running 10 points behind in

likely voter polls......Thats an important one, not registered voters, but

likely.

Conservative issue voting is a huge indicator of sentiment toward O'blah

as well.....Contests in Indiana, Wisconsin, N.Carolina, W. Virginia, &

Nebraska are showing Conservative Republicans, Demo's & Independents

are chomping at the bit to get out there and vote

He's going to get so far blown out of the water, Its going to leave Libs

spinning for years.....and crying how unfair Conservatives are being :P

Carter wan't as good a campaigner as Obama and Romney isn't as good as Reagan. Also Carter didn't have a national security trophy like Bin Laden to carry around. This is going to be a close election.

Every four years politicians scramble- ideas, philosophy,and cheap talk, to convience voters to relect them. And for the most part it usually works. Politicians do not tell you what their real agenda is. They simply try to tell us what we need and they will provide it. However hidden deep within their desire for election is a clear path to power and control. Throughout history, from Kings, to dictatotors , to run-a -muck democracies, the key to power is to hold the people under. Make them obligated to those in power. Big government means big control. Big debt means big control. Higher taxes means more control. Services provided under the guise of higher taxes, and big government is less sufficient compared to those in the private sector. The President is not the only one we need to hold accountable. Senate and House and Judicial Courts are responsible for the mess we are in. They bribe, deceive, and conive to get relected. They've chiseled down at the foundation of American democracy until all we have left are a few stones.

And do you really think 2012 is going to change any of that?

+ I agree with you. We need to clean house in DC. I'm as disgruntled as some of you are. The problem is that many Americans don't vote at all. They have no clue who their state and county elected officials are. Americans are lazy when it comes to politics, in my view.

I have seen my fair share of corruption in the county that I reside in. Collin County to be exact. I'm certain that corruption runs up the ladder ending in DC. The only way we can expect change is for all of us is to become educated with regard to our politicians and vote in all elections.

Americans have a voice if they choose to use it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To prove my point made at the beginning of the thread, just look at the responses here. Not enough fire to burn a candle. Over 1600 views and 42 responses. Too much apathy in America about the political system and the Presidential race to get any major movement going.

• Upvote 1

We live in a a democracy. Our votes count. When did you last vote in an election? I'm curious. I vote on a county level and have witnessed profound changes. I have learned that every vote counts. If you don't vote you can't *****! That's my moto. :D

We are a REPUBLIC.

We live in a a democracy. Our votes count. When did you last vote in an election? I'm curious. I vote on a county level and have witnessed profound changes. I have learned that every vote counts. If you don't vote you can't *****! That's my moto. :D

the only election where possibly a vote didn't count was in Florida when the Supreme Court elected the one and only warrior GW Bush....

• Downvote 4

Conservatives vastly outnumber liberals. It's no longer cool to vote for Obama. You can tell his campaign is beat when he has the media talking about his opponent's haircut.

I'm not sure where you get your numbers but I'm sure the registered number of democrats is greater than registered republicans ofcourse that doesn't mean automatic victory.........the moderate democrat or republicans crossing over is the key............also most people that spew hatred just talk and have no clue about even where to vote......hell even Rush Limbaugh didn't register to vote until he made it big in radio.........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1