Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Today

Joeysixtsix

Breitling is the guy who recommended people to get a Warka Bank account. Oops! Also, he has told people to buy the lower denoms (for which you had to pay a premium), in order to diversify their dinar holdings. Really?

This guy is not a financial advisor, not an investment advisor, not a CPA or even any other type of accountant, and not an attorney. He's just some guy in the community, with an agenda, handing out bad advice.

I'll never forget hearing him rail on someone who said something about what he said or wrote. He was screaming in his whiny little voice that this other person's actions were LIABOUS. In fact, he used the word "liabous" (which, by the way, is NOT a word) time and time again. Of course, he was trying to formulate the word "libelous" in his addled mind, but obviously he couldn't come up with it. Duh!

Why does anyone give this guy any credence? We just need to lump him in with all of the other "gurus" in the dinar community...to be ignored!!

I call it The Seventh Sense, as in "I see stupid people. They just don't know they're stupid."

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 7

Not running to Breitling's defense but he never forced anyone to open a Warka account or buy lower denoms. I personally have a Warka accoount and have made money with the interest from the desposits. Have larger denoms as well never bought lower denoms because I did not think it was worth it.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Breitling is the guy who recommended people to get a Warka Bank account. Oops! Also, he has told people to buy the lower denoms (for which you had to pay a premium), in order to diversify their dinar holdings. Really?

This guy is not a financial advisor, not an investment advisor, not a CPA or even any other type of accountant, and not an attorney. He's just some guy in the community, with an agenda, handing out bad advice.

I'll never forget hearing him rail on someone who said something about what he said or wrote. He was screaming in his whiny little voice that this other person's actions were LIABOUS. In fact, he used the word "liabous" (which, by the way, is NOT a word) time and time again. Of course, he was trying to formulate the word "libelous" in his addled mind, but obviously he couldn't come up with it. Duh!

Why does anyone give this guy any credence? We just need to lump him in with all of the other "gurus" in the dinar community...to be ignored!!

I call it The Seventh Sense, as in "I see stupid people. They just don't know they're stupid."

Question; Do you see yourself in the seventh sense Rabbi?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If he is not a qualified finacial advisor and IF he DID advise people to invest in Warka ( from what I hear he did and it is even recorded) and IF those people lose their money after taking HIS advice then they can sue him for their losses.

Will they win? Maybe. Will Breitling be ruined? Very good chance.

And there is always the chance of someone who took his advice who lost it all walking up behind him and tapping on his shoulder some night.

I have a feeling this may not end well for him.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I've listened to him on several occasions...he's defended his arguments from people who've called him out in 4 shows so I think he does "try" to get his points across.

I think the problem he has is that he stumbles on his own words. I've had macro/micro/global/ and political economics.

I've heard him use some of these terms correctly so in a sense he does sometimes know what he's talking about. I also work in the banking industry and some of the terms he uses are correct. The guy just isn't a good speaker

and gets off of topic way too easy. I think that it could be a great idea to invest in Warka (right now we'll have to see who takes them over)....where you have to turn in your old notes within a time period...if you invest in Warka you could

possibly hold off for a better return on your money (lol doubt anybody would stay on any longer than they would have to) and also he has made a good point about making money off of CDs and the stock exchange while you wait

on the dinar to revalue. I think he has some great ideas sometimes and really does try to help...but he's not someone who should be speaking...he trips over his words too much and gets distracted. Some mornings he makes

quite a bit of sense...other mornings you wonder if he woke up drunk lol.....I think it would be better for him to slow down...think about what he's saying...go over it 3 times...then submit it written on a blog

• Upvote 6

You can't live without faith! That's what keeps us going! I have two documents at my work with scriptures on them. I pray every night to intercede for America...a RV for Iraq

could be a savior to the US economy and to several thousands of people by us few

• Upvote 2

Seriously...Where the hell do some of you get off on busting Breitling's balls???!!!??? I have listen to his calls and what I get from it is someone with some knowledge of whats going on over there giving his two cents worth! I could be wrong one this one, but does he have a company and try and sell you something?????? I dont think so...dude gives you his :twocents: worth...ITS UP TO YOU TO INVESTIGATE IT AND ACT ON IT.......... OR NOT!!! As far as the guru's go...well atleast they give you something to think about..its more than most in here give at all!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

rabbi you are dead on with your take on breitling .... he's dumber than a box of rocks

Not running to Breitling's defense but he never forced anyone to open a Warka account or buy lower denoms. I personally have a Warka accoount and have made money with the interest from the desposits. Have larger denoms as well never bought lower denoms because I did not think it was worth it.

putting your money into warka is easy .... try getting it out

I've heard breitling talk a lot about making money in warka but never heard him tell anybody how risky it is.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Seriously...Where the hell do some of you get off on busting Breitling's balls???!!!??? I have listen to his calls and what I get from it is someone with some knowledge of whats going on over there giving his two cents worth! I could be wrong one this one, but does he have a company and try and sell you something?????? I dont think so...dude gives you his :twocents: worth...ITS UP TO YOU TO INVESTIGATE IT AND ACT ON IT.......... OR NOT!!! As far as the guru's go...well atleast they give you something to think about..its more than most in here give at all!!!

Well now that you ask, yes he does.

He is in partnership with D.D. who is a currency dealer who sells the lower denoms he pumps.

So yes he does have an economic intrest and does try to sell something. Lower denoms from his partner DD who compensates him for doing so.

Thanks for asking.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I listen to him every day. I like some of the things he says and the other stuff just brings another opinion to where this road we are on could lead us. Who cares if you like him and who cares if I like him? To each his own.

If he sold something I liked, I would buy it. Have you worked, as hard as he does putting together a show, for the benefit of others? He knows he has a following and he knows he has those who dislike him, but bottom line, he brings a different view of the dinar world that I enjoy listening to everyday he is on. And the man is a Christian that believes in prayer, and so do I!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He is in partnership with D.D. who is a currency dealer who sells the lower denoms he pumps.

So yes he does have an economic intrest and does try to sell something. Lower denoms from his partner DD who compensates him for doing so.

Thanks for asking.

Don't forget his ISX report. And now he's pitching REIC. Anybody who wants to know breitling's deal should type "breitling catalog" and "dinar" in Google.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for asking.

A couple of points:

DD isn't a currency dealer... technically. His wife is, she is the principal of a company who has a "vault". Breitling is in fact a partner in that business. It's a matter of public record.

Breitling was pushing Warka accounts for at least the last 4 years. Here's the issue with Warka. As we know it's in receivership, and just yesterday the CBI reported that they would eventually repay account holders upon liquidation of Warka's assets. The problem is Warka was leveraged out further than Lehman Brothers, and the little assets that do exist most likely will not come close to covering the liabilities. Also, as typical with repayment plans, the big boys will be first to be first in line, and even then it most likely be at pennies on the dollar. If you're a small fish, don't hold your breath

It's a stretch, but there might be a case regarding conflict of interest against Breitling. It would take a really sharp lawyer to prove it along with some serious backing. The problem is there wouldn't be enough customer losses to justify the costs or the rewards. Added to all of that, one will have to wade through federal, interstate and international banking law just to begin with.

Basically, if you invested with Warka, consider it a lesson in Hard Knock University.

Go pour a triple of Gentleman Jack, relax, and remember tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities. Good luck to all!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He really gives it to Okie and them good, but I'm curious.

His timeline is September?

I like listening to him as well!! There are a few articles circling about a September date that the smaller notes will start being distributed!!!

A couple of points:

DD isn't a currency dealer... technically. His wife is, she is the principal of a company who has a "vault". Breitling is in fact a partner in that business. It's a matter of public record.

Breitling was pushing Warka accounts for at least the last 4 years. Here's the issue with Warka. As we know it's in receivership, and just yesterday the CBI reported that they would eventually repay account holders upon liquidation of Warka's assets. The problem is Warka was leveraged out further than Lehman Brothers, and the little assets that do exist most likely will not come close to covering the liabilities. Also, as typical with repayment plans, the big boys will be first to be first in line, and even then it most likely be at pennies on the dollar. If you're a small fish, don't hold your breath

It's a stretch, but there might be a case regarding conflict of interest against Breitling. It would take a really sharp lawyer to prove it along with some serious backing. The problem is there wouldn't be enough customer losses to justify the costs or the rewards. Added to all of that, one will have to wade through federal, interstate and international banking law just to begin with.

Basically, if you invested with Warka, consider it a lesson in Hard Knock University.

Go pour a triple of Gentleman Jack, relax, and remember tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities. Good luck to all!

Yes, I agree with you. Breitling spouts nonsense, though he sounds convincing as if he is an authority on the subject. If this thing RDs, there may be hell to pay for some....time will tell. At least Adam doesn't get involved in this crap...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are there laws to protect idiots from financial ruin when they are not smart or care enough to take the time and research opportunities before listening to any random opinion and dumping money into something?

You should not be able to sue someone for mentioning something in an opinionated way that you can "prove" led you to purchase a product or service that did not turn out how you envisioned.

Is a disclaimer really necessary to keep smart people protected against the laws that are designed to "protect" idiots who can't think for themselves and learn to accept the blame for their mistakes if something goes badly?

This country, and this catering to the weak mentality, in general, is downright shameful.

Whatever happened to survival of the fittest? I think that applies here.

Don't invest if you don't know what you're doing. Breitling has even said that himself. Simple as that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

rabbi you are dead on with your take on breitling .... he's dumber than a box of rocks

putting your money into warka is easy .... try getting it out

I've heard breitling talk a lot about making money in warka but never heard him tell anybody how risky it is.

and He always says do your own homework, way to much negativity. God gave you all a brain use it.

Yes, I agree with you. Breitling spouts nonsense, though he sounds convincing as if he is an authority on the subject. If this thing RDs, there may be hell to pay for some....time will tell. At least Adam doesn't get involved in this crap...

seventh sense. :blink: newbie get a clue. He spouts his take on what he researches. and tell his listeners to do the same.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are there laws to protect idiots from financial ruin when they are not smart or care enough to take the time and research opportunities before listening to any random opinion and dumping money into something?

You should not be able to sue someone for mentioning something in an opinionated way that you can "prove" led you to purchase a product or service that did not turn out how you envisioned.

Is a disclaimer really necessary to keep smart people protected against the laws that are designed to "protect" idiots who can't think for themselves and learn to accept the blame for their mistakes if something goes badly?

This country, and this catering to the weak mentality, in general, is downright shameful.

Whatever happened to survival of the fittest? I think that applies here.

Don't invest if you don't know what you're doing. Breitling has even said that himself. Simple as that.

We have laws about fraud for the same reason we have laws about meat inspection and air quality to protect the public. We could just say "hey if the meat doesn't look right don't eat it" or "if you don't like the air just go live somewhere else" but we've chosen to do it this way because too many people will be hurt if we don't. Breitling didn't just mention something in an opinionated way. He pitched an ISX report that he apparently profits from, he pumped lower denoms for his buddy DD, and now he's promoting REIC that pays $400 a pop. And he does all of this based on misleading information about the RV that he's giving to inexperienced investors. I'm sure that if all Breitling said was "here's my opinion on this or that for what it's worth" most people wouldn't have a problem with it. But the man presents himself as this well connected sophisticated investment professional and he can't even pronounce basic words like incentive and liable and says ridiculous things like lower denoms won't be affected by a lop. That's why some of us smell a rat.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1