Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Signs That Prove The RV Has Truly Occurred !

When you wrote that, I remembered my ex-husband, and just wondered how big a hole he would be willing to blow in his current life if he thought he could get his hands on my money. haha The very thought is delightful. But I'm laughing because I didn't think of it. But then, I haven't thought of him when times are exciting and fun for years, not even when he was still with me. haha (Some people just seem to have an extra sense of knowing how to ruin anything that should be fun and exciting).

We'll know it RV'd when Obama quickly shuts down all the banks and calls an emergency session of congress so Harry and Nancy can pass higher tax laws.

• Upvote 3

You know it has RV'd when you see this:

possum

Group:

Members Posts:

410 Joined:

24-November 09 LocationTrinity River Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Voices howled at me all night and momma heard them too. Believers, it is here and the haters will hate me but Possum is full love and wants to share the good news. Faithful, start the party for it is done. Go buy that new truch tomorrow and tell'em Possum sent me! Time to get liquored up and get naked !

Read more: :D

• Upvote 2

You know the dinar rv'd when you see a bunch of rednecks driving new cadillacs! (not saying we are ALL rednecks)

violent j and shaggy2 dope...WHOOP WHOOP...NICE TO SEE MORE LO'S AND LETT'S IN THIS INVESTMENT.

Your banker arrives at your house to personally drive you to cash in...:D

:rocking-chair:

HE BETTER COME IN A STREACHED LIMO FO SHO

1.Dan and Tony quit having calls and saying we got news from our contacts but we can't tell you. And the San Francisco trip is cancelled.rolleyes.gif

2. Dan quit hollering at the callers as if he's their daddy.

3. Tony quit snickering whenever a question is asked.

He's sitting on your head..... :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you wrote that, I remembered my ex-husband, and just wondered how big a hole he would be willing to blow in his current life if he thought he could get his hands on my money. haha The very thought is delightful. But I'm laughing because I didn't think of it. But then, I haven't thought of him when times are exciting and fun for years, not even when he was still with me. haha (Some people just seem to have an extra sense of knowing how to ruin anything that should be fun and exciting).

We'll know it RV'd when Obama quickly shuts down all the banks and calls an emergency session of congress so Harry and Nancy can pass higher tax laws.

Francie, you go girl!!! if a man don't love you for you...never show him the c-notes!!! You can judge how much he loves you when you come out of the shower naked, no make up and he still wants to take you to dinner...if I come out of the shower naked without makeup and look in the mirror I don't even want to go to dinner with me... :huh: Cheers Dumplin

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Francie, you go girl!!! if a man don't love you for you...never show him the c-notes!!! You can judge how much he loves you when you come out of the shower naked, no make up and he still wants to take you to dinner...if I come out of the shower naked without makeup and look in the mirror I don't even want to go to dinner with me... :huh: Cheers Dumplin

haha Thank you, Sweet Man, but I've been divorced from him for 24-25 years now. In fact, I married again about 10 years later, that time to a man who treated me like a princess, and because he did, I absolutely adored him. Unfortunately, we only had a total of 2 years, 1 month, and 11 days, from the day we first met until the day he died. But those few precious days we shared literally changed my life. It was the only time in my entire life that I was truly loved and knew it. I would trade those entire 32 years I was married to my first husband for those two short years that I had with my second one every time. It isn't the amount, but the quality of the time you share that matters. Jim is the only man who ever courted me by telling me about the Klein bottle, the Mobius Strip, and the Mandelbrot Theory, and I fell for it. haha But he was also the only man who ever bought me my own mototcycle helmet and my own pool cue. :) So he was a very complex guy. And until the day I die, I will always know that I was once very loved. Not everyone can say that. I was very lucky, and I will always know it.

• Upvote 3

forget him and remember the two precious years....cheers :)

It isn't the amount, but the quality of the time you share that matters.

End Quote

Totally agreed. Even more so when it comes to Love.

A quote from a very wise individual...cheers my friend and thanks for sharing