Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** marriage

Heavyduty053

Well Obama just endorsed *** marriage, he said that they should have the same right to get married as a man and a woman. He is the first US president to do so in history. The morals of this country is slowly going to the dogs. This man is pulling out all stops to get people to vote for him this coming election. How much more do you need to vote this man out. He is destroying the very fabric of this country. I know some will heckle me about and that is fine, i don't agree with *** marriage, it is not natural and it sure will be dealth with severely by God. This country is going the way of ruin and he is letting it happen because of our ignorant ways. God help us.

Well said ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

The report I heard said that his perspective changed when his daughters said, regarding the g a y couple friends of their family, they didn't understand why g a y couples are treated any differently...

IMO this means Obama isn't just a bad president, he's a bad parent. His daughters don't understand what is different about g a y coupling.

We MUST get this morally bankrupt Marxist out of office NOW!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I'm glad to see Obama did something right! I completely fail to see how a loving couple getting married is immoral in any way, shape or form.

This country's dedication to the right to pursue happiness goes all the way back to the Declaration of Independence. I've often wondered if that document has any legal standing today, or if that was usurped by the Constitution. I've never heard of a court case quoting the DoI.

I think a G or L person marrying a heterosexual to "fit in" and to be able to have kids, but seek real love elsewhere is much, much worse. Are you saying G & L people should just be celibate and forego love because it makes you uncomfortable? Do you even know why it makes you uncomfortable? And don't even think of quoting the Bible at me. The Bible includes all kinds of rules, like slaves and selling your daughters, that you DON'T like, but I never hear those being quoted - just the ones that are against the things you have decided you don't like. Gays do NOT decide to be gays. They were born that way. So doesn't that mean GOD designed them to be who they are????

If GOD is love, and Jesus was about tolerance, how is bashing and denying them love and equality under the law a moral and godly act??

You marry who you want to, and let them do the same. I fail to see how their lives affect you IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!

Peace, Prosperity and Love

Edited by Off-the-grid
  • Upvote 28
  • Downvote 34

I'm glad to see Obama did something right! I completely fail to see how a loving couple getting married is immoral in any way, shape or form.

This country's dedication to the right to pursue happiness goes all the way back to the Declaration of Independence. I've often wondered if that document has any legal standing today, or if that was usurped by the Constitution. I've never heard of a court case quoting the DoI.

I think a G or L person marrying a heterosexual to "fit in" and to be able to have kids, but seek real love elsewhere is much, much worse. Are you saying G & L people should just be celibate and forego love because it makes you uncomfortable? Do you even know why it makes you uncomfortable? And don't even think of quoting the Bible at me. The Bible includes all kinds of rules, like slaves and selling your daughters, that you DON'T like, but I never hear those being quoted - just the ones that are against the things you have decided you don't like. Gays do NOT decide to be gays. They were born that way. So doesn't that mean GOD designed them to be who they are????

If GOD is love, and Jesus was about tolerance, how is bashing and denying them love and equality under the law a moral and godly act??

You marry who you want to, and let them do the same. I fail to see how their lives affect you IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!

What you are quoting about slaves and such is in the old testament before Jesus was born. Ungodly acts have always been the acts of men not of God and they have paid a dear price for it to. Jesus destroyed soddam and gamorriah for the same thing. It is unnatural immoral and plain wrong. I knew of a guy that was *** until he contracted aids and was on his death bed. He had a dream placed there by god to show him the error of his ways and said he wished he could go back and let the others know that they are wrong and will suffer before their final breath. He did. Believe this or not but this is the truth and truth is escaping many for their own lusts.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Obummer give illegals the right not to have id's so they will vote for him . He supports same sex marriage , evolving as he puts it , so they will vote for him , all about politics ! Geeze if dogs or donkeys could vote I suppose he would allow them to marry too ! Anything for a vote . What a Phoney . Evolving , bull s. t !

The report I heard said that his perspective changed when his daughters said, regarding the g a y couple friends of their family, they didn't understand why g a y couples are treated any differently...

IMO this means Obama isn't just a bad president, he's a bad parent. His daughters don't understand what is different about g a y coupling.

We MUST get this morally bankrupt Marxist out of office NOW!

U hit the nail on the head . No pun intended .

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

+1 heavy the day they let this out of the closet was the day America started to decline. Its not natural and to say it should be accepted as normal is lunacy . No other creature on the planet goes male with male or female with female it was not intended to be that way. What people do behind closed doors is none of my business and I respect other peoples rights to do what they want. I just think that it should still be considered a sickness and should be viewed as abnormal behavior.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Not being allowed to pray in school interrupts my happiness, but that in no way is protected.

Induced prenatal death certainly interrupts the future happiness of the unborn.

Reduced sentences for violent criminals certainly interrupts the happiness of the next victims.

I'm FREAKING SICK of the liberal agenda that wants it both ways.

Please STFU about redefining marriage. It's the last sacred thing we've got.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

This kind of comment and response ladies and gentilemen is exactly why America and the whole world for that matter is going down the toilet bowl. For all you Believer's out there, keep looking up because our time is drawing near. And when the big event happens, those left behind will certainly be looking themselves in the mirror and wondering what happened and why earth is now a living hell with much suffering. If your not a Believer and/or have no clue as to what I am talking about, I kindly suggest acting like a sponge and start reading the Holy Bible because time is running short as well as things speeding up! There are many of stories in this wonderful book that describes many things from the past that are happening today and trust me, they will be dealt with "soon", just like they were dealt with in the past. Thanks and take care!

Edited by TexasGranny
removed offensive post
  • Upvote 2

Hopefully Obama lost alot of voters with this move. cool.

That's doubtful. The only people willing to vote for him are people who already agree with this line of thinking.

People voting to protect their freebies don't care about social decay.

JMO

• Upvote 2

Broke - I understand your list of grievances. I don't see the connection to who can get married.

As to the Old Testament destruction of fabled cities - you DO know that GOD's stated reasons dealt with lack of hospitality, not sexuality, right? The squeamish and prudish have been substituting sexual practices for a long time, but that doesn't make them right. Ask a non-Catholic (just kidding) bible scholar.

I still feel that my biggest problem with the conservative position on this issue is really just "WHY DO YOU CARE??" Why does this really bother you so much? Why not just live and let live? Again - you absolutely cannot give the Bible as your reason!!!! It is ONLY a tool you believe supports your position. It is NOT the fundamental REASON for your position.

I am truly asking for responses. WHY DO YOU HATE HOMOSEXUALITY SO MUCH?

Is it really just because their sex cannot produce children, so it MUST be wrong?

Peace, Prosperity and not forcing innocent people to hide who they really are

Edited by Off-the-grid
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

thanks texasgranny for cleaning that up.

You're welcome - poster also received 4 day Mod Review - foul language of that degree may be acceptable in the entertainment industry but NOT on this website.

Thanks to both of the members that reported it. :hug:

• Upvote 2

I TOTALLY agree with Alex38 & Off-the grid... I can't believe some people are so unforgiving of others lifestyles... Come on ya'll... We are all human beings so lets GET ALONG with each other... I DON'T CARE if you are *** or straight... Life is short & we should get along & support EACH OTHER...!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

North Carolina had our Primary yesterday, and Amendment One (the State Constitution will recognize marriage between a man and a woman) was voted on by the

citizens of our State. It passed overwhelmingly, about 2-1.....only around 20% of the registered voters actually voted in the primary. 97 out of 100 counties voted

for one man, one woman. Wake up this morning and people are crying FOUL .

It has run the gammett of insults from friends, family, co-workers, etc....The point of the Amendment was to vote on what you believe to be a marriage, I thought,

but apparently I was supposed to Vote for the way others live their life and what makes them feel good......Friends and family on the Social Network thingy, FB were

the loudest protesters about the outcome.....the time they spent online showed they didn't even get out and Vote, but screamed the loudest when it went south for their

beliefs and ideas. Seemed funny that POTUS came out this Morning for *** Marriage, after a key State in the November Elections, NC, declined *** Marriage as part of

our State Constitution. This will surely win Him the State again, I fear. I think it was a Politically Timed move by the administration to sway the November Elections.

Those mentioned above, are denouncing their North Carolina citizenship and are embarrassed to be from here. ass-kicking.gif

Former POTUS Bill Clinton, made ROBO-CALLS to a large part of the State saying that if NC didn't consider *** Marriage, the State would suffer job loss and industry

would leave the State. VP Joe " look at my hair " Biden , weighed in as well on National TV Shows and local stations

• Upvote 8

Broke - I understand your list of grievances. I don't see the connection to who can get married.

As to the Old Testament destruction of fabled cities - you DO know that GOD's stated reasons dealt with lack of hospitality, not sexuality, right? The squeamish and prudish have been substituting sexual practices for a long time, but that doesn't make them right. Ask a non-Catholic (just kidding) bible scholar.

I still feel that my biggest problem with the conservative position on this issue is really just "WHY DO YOU CARE??" Why does this really bother you so much? Why not just live and let live? Again - you absolutely cannot give the Bible as your reason!!!! It is ONLY a tool you believe supports your position. It is NOT the fundamental REASON for your position.

I am truly asking for responses. WHY DO YOU HATE HOMOSEXUALITY SO MUCH?

I know your asking for responses from Broke- but I would like to express my opinion and give you my main two reason's for being against this. First of all I do believe the Bible does speak against homosexuality but that is just an opinion depending on how you read and comprehend the Holy Bible. Therefore it is not a good answer for some to debate because we could go over this subject for many days and still end up at the same place and conclusions. Now with that being said, I will continue on with my second reason which is a fact. When things of this nature come to the forefront, it is not a matter of fact for "most" heterosexuals in today's world to really care if someone is homosexual as much as it is, that we heterosexuals have to put up with it being force fed down our throats by the knee jerk reactions by governments to make us accept it, and forced into every corner of our life. My case in point: Why should there be a law to make Churches who are obviously against marrying homosexuals (which by the way is their way of thinking because of the way they view their Bible, and Religion), accept it and forced to marrry a homosexual couple? This to me goes way to far and does in fact force the homosexual issue down the heterosexuals throat. If it is such a big deal for a homosexual couple to be "married", then start your own congregation or church for this to take place. Do not complain foul because my belief or my religion that I chose and attend because of my religious beliefs does not condone this kind of marriage. To me this is a direct violation our 1st Ammendment Rights. This is WHY I CARE SO MUCH. You see, it is not that I HATE homosexuals, it is because I am force fed and told I must believe in something I really don't believe in! Below is a link to exactly what I am talking about.... which talks about possible laws being implemented to do just this.

http://www.inthedays.com/

This site will lead you to the news article. I can not get the original source link to work for some reason.

Edited by sirlep33
  • Upvote 4