Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dictator Obama Issues New Threat to Supreme Court over ObamaCare

Treyn

Obama Administration has been quietly sending missives to the Supreme Court threatening that if it doesn’t rule in his favor on ObamaCare, Medicare will face disruption and “chaos.”

Dictator Obama Issues New Threat to Supreme Court over ObamaCare

By Sher Zieve Thursday, May 3, 2012

In his latest display of his full USA federal government dictatorship over both the American people and the former co-branches of government, Dictator Obama is warning the Supreme Court to either rule in his favor or face severe consequences.

Fox News’ Martha McCallum advised Thursday that the Obama Administration has been quietly sending missives to the Supreme Court threatening that if it doesn’t rule in his favor on ObamaCare, Medicare will face disruption and “chaos.” Therefore, if SCOTUS rules in favor of the US Constitution, Obama & Co will begin its campaign to either destroy Medicare or make those on it suffer greatly. The Obama syndicate is said to be threatening to hold off Medicare payments to doctors and hospitals if SCOTUS does not comply with Obama’s demands and submit to him.

As an additional example of Obama’s illegal and (I believe) highly treasonous behaviors, on 1 May and 2 May Obama issued two additional unconstitutional and illegal Executive Orders. The first E.O., issued 1 May 2012, makes the USA subject to “international regulations” as opposed to looking to and following the US Constitution. Also, with this new E.O., the US FDA will now be able to be bypassed by International committees—thus, replacing the FDA with any international group which may be chosen. In essence, Obama is quickly eliminating US Sovereignty and selling the USA to the international “community.”

The second E.O. issued in 2 days was signed by Obama on 2 May 2012. This E.O. instructs the USA to bow to international regulations instead of the US Constitution and Businessweek reports: “Obama’s order provides a framework to organize scattered efforts to promote international regulatory cooperation, the chamber’s top global regulatory official said today.

“Today’s executive order marks a paradigm shift for U.S. regulators by directing them to take the international implications of their work into account in a consistent and comprehensive way,” Sean Heather, vice president of the chamber’s Center for Global Regulatory Cooperation, said in an e-mailed statement.” This also brings the USA closer to becoming a “North American Union” and—also—eliminating its sovereignty—in toto.

Suffice it to say, no one in Congress has issued even the proverbial “peep” over either of these illegal “orders.” Do the American people really want to continue to live under this blatant tyranny?

The second question is “Will the Supreme Court of the United States of America bow to Obama and give up its co-equal status to the dictator as the US Congress has already done?” If so, perhaps its time for We-the-People to recruit the Honduran Supreme Court who, along with their military, ousted its then President Manuel Zelaya who had become a dictator. Oppression under the Obama syndicate becomes worse each and every day, folks. Will we ever choose to go back to the sunshine?

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”—Revelation 13:4

Sher Zieve is an author and political commentator. Zieve’s op-ed columns are widely carried by multiple internet journals and sites, and she also writes hard news. Her columns have also appeared in The Oregon Herald, Dallas Times, Sacramento Sun, in international news publications, and on multiple university websites. Sher is also a guest on multiple national radio shows.

Sher can be reached at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 8

"...perhaps its time for We-the-People to recruit the Honduran Supreme Court who, along with their military, ousted its then President Manuel Zelaya who had become a dictator. Oppression under the Obama syndicate becomes worse each and every day, folks. Will we ever choose to go back to the sunshine?"
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Nice post from an uneducated right wing fascist. Nice try. This isn't at all relative to the dinar in any way shape or form. This topic is better left on the porch of your double wide.

LMAO!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

WOW!!! Obama is acting like a Dictator, threatening the Supreme Court, writing Executive Orders that are detrimental to our sovereign country and all some of you can do is cry about what Forum it's in. No wonder this country is circling the bowl. Keep your head in the sand, you people haven't a clue what's happening. Keep watching you're idiot box.

Most Americans have absolutely no idea how far plans to integrate the United States, Canada and Mexico have advanced. Last year, Barack Obama signed an agreement to create a “North American security perimeter” and most Americans never even heard about it because the mainstream news networks almost entirely ignored it. But this is exactly what the globalists want. They don’t want people to become alarmed by these moves toward North American integration. In fact, a document uncovered by Wikileaks shows that those involved in the effort to integrate North America believe that an “incremental” approach is best.

Apparently they believe that small moves toward integration are less likely to alarm the general population. The following is from an article that appeared in The National Post last year….The integration of North America’s economies would best be achieved through an “incremental” approach, according to a leaked U.S. diplomatic cable.The cable, released through the WikiLeaks website and apparently written Jan. 28, 2005, discusses some of the obstacles surrounding the merger of the economies of Canada, the United States and Mexico in a fashion similar to the European Union.“An incremental and pragmatic package of tasks for a new North American Initiative (NAI) will likely gain the most support among Canadian policymakers,” the document said. “The economic payoff of the prospective North American initiative … is available, but its size and timing are unpredictable, so it should not be oversold.”If the people of Canada, the United States and Mexico were told that there was a plan to merge all three economies, there might be massive protests to stop it, and the globalists do not want that.

Link

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

wow, i thought it was news but i am aware with or without obama care medicare is in trouble. with obama care it is worse. but it started when they dipped their filfthy little fingers in the account that they should have never touched. what gets me is ss is going broke, and i have been paying for 37 years. why did i pay, give me a refund and i will take it and invest it. i think they paid for wooden arrows. who knows. our whole system is becoming global and biblical. i ain't going with it, and i fight it but as Jesus said, they will hate you because you love me. We ask why, and he said cause they hated me (Jesus) first.

It apears all of our government officials all the way to the top are giving away the store. obama might just be doing it at a faster pace. i don't even care to punctuate correctly when i talk about things like this. some folks are evil and some are ignorant. they want control, the feds have made it to where now they have the control...the fruition of the RV will empower folks to beat them down and slow the process. i hope to be part of it. i want to be the thorn in the side of the evil folks.

ps, this should not be in the news section. i come to news so i don't see all these. they all make me mad. i am sick of politicians. i hate election years... everyone wants to hate... some people can see and some can't... i am not the one to know... it is not for me to know... i put the trust in God the only truth for me.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2

Nice post from an uneducated right wing fascist. Nice try. This isn't at all relative to the dinar in any way shape or form. This topic is better left on the porch of your double wide.

-18 negs for me. aka 18 republicans who think 2+2=5.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5