Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

!.2 Million Dinars For Sale Jax, Florida area

I am in need to pay my mortgage bill now and can not hold out any longer, I wish the best to all those awaiting the RV.

I have 1.2 Million (50 x 25,000 Dinars, I believe they were Un-circulated when I bought them and have been stored in a secure pouch since then) that I purchased on the Naval Base in Bahrain back in 2004 on my way back from the Navistar AOR, I am asking only $100.00 per 100,000 Dinars so basically $1,200.00 US Dollars.

Please only serious folks respond.

Thank You.

( I have attached a photo of two of the dinars for condition comparison)

Boatsum65

BMC USN (Ret.)

post-47024-133614211792_thumb.jpg

I am in need to pay my mortgage bill now and can not hold out any longer, I wish the best to all those awaiting the RV.

I have 1.2 Million (50 x 25,000 Dinars, I believe they were Un-circulated when I bought them and have been stored in a secure pouch since then) that I purchased on the Naval Base in Bahrain back in 2004 on my way back from the Navistar AOR, I am asking only $100.00 per 100,000 Dinars so basically $1,200.00 US Dollars.

Thank You.

Boatsum65

BMC USN (Ret.)

Sorry about previous posting, My math was off, it is actually 48 time 25,000 dinar notes and not 50 notes. Sorry about the math error on my part.

r/

Boatsum65

BMC USN(Ret.)

I am marking this down today May 10th,

I will sell 40 of the new Un-circulated 25K Dinar Notes for $95.00 per 100k totaling 1million for $950.00. Would prefer local purchaser (Jax, Fl) but am willing to cover the fee for a wire transfer or if you can deposit into a local Bank Of America office that would work also.

Please contact me via my Dinar Vets account email if interested.

Thank you.

R/

TC/Boatsum65

BMC USN (Ret.)

I have 1.2 Million (48 x 25,000 Dinars, I believe they were Un-circulated when I bought them and have been stored in a secure pouch since then) that I purchased on the Naval Base in Bahrain back in 2004 on my way back from the Navistar AOR, I am asking only $100.00 per 100,000 Dinars so basically $1,200.00 US Dollars.

Thank You.

Boatsum65

BMC USN (Ret.)

May 13, 2012

First off Happy Mothers' Day to all of you Moms.

Second still have 1 Million to sell as price of $950.00

R/

TC/Boatsum

BMC USN (Ret.)

I am marking this down today May 10th,

I will sell 40 of the new Un-circulated 25K Dinar Notes for $95.00 per 100k totaling 1million for $950.00. Would prefer local purchaser (Jax, Fl) but am willing to cover the fee for a wire transfer or if you can deposit into a local Bank Of America office that would work also.

Please contact me via my Dinar Vets account email if interested.

Thank you.

R/

TC/Boatsum65

BMC USN (Ret.)

I am intersted and have an account with Bank of America with the money there. I would like to make sure that that I am getting the real Dinar. Presently I am in Columbia , SC and will be going to Charleston in am. Please let me know if you have any Ideas.

I am intersted and have an account with Bank of America with the money there. I would like to make sure that that I am getting the real Dinar. Presently I am in Columbia , SC and will be going to Charleston in am. Please let me know if you have any Ideas.

Rozman,

I tried to send you a email but it stated I am unable to do that, guess because i'm a new member. If you like send me a email on how I can reach you to discuss this.

Thank you for your interest.

r/

TCC/Boatsum

BMC USN (Ret.)