Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mitt Romney Laughs At Ron Paul

Scrumdiddles

Brilliant little video, Scrum....it just says it all really....

i keep tellin you...I'd LOVE to be an AMERICAN right now...just so i could vote for Ron Paul....what a legend! what a hero!...your very best Statesman....he SHOULD....MUST be president...representing YOU...The People....

Come on USA...get it done...throw those useless Netanyahu puppets out of government...vote for the only man in politics who speaks the truth.

Congressman, Dr. RON PAUL.

Question....how come Mr Netanyahu has an American accent?? Why does he not sound like an Israeli? Anyway....it sickens me to see (almost) all those folk at congress giving him standing ovations...and laughing at his evil jokes....war war war war war war war war.....that's all i hear when i see him talk....yuch!

How about The Aussie Prime Minister of Australia address to the "house" in USA?

check this out....

• Upvote 1

People i am afraid that either Mitt Romney or Obama gets into office we are done for. My reasons are as follows:

Mitt is a great business man and knows how to make money, he knows how to skirt the system and make it work for him just look at his wealth. He is telling the people anything and everything he thinks will comfort them into thinking he is the man for the job. He has made deals with the big pacs just look at his fund raising. They own him and he will have to follow what they need to happen to gain more wealth....He knows nothing about world business, our military, who our enemys are and how to deal with them on a national level. He has let it slip several times in certain words that his segment of society is the only one that matters and the rest will be fed crumbs of prosperity. This is not a man that is willing to confront the problems of this country and be fair in dealing with the outcomes.

Obama, well you have already seen what he is about, there is more hidden in the dark about him than meets the eye. He has used the priviledge of executive order to get what he wants than another other president in the history of this nation. He has bypassed Congress many times. He is not about the right and fair things that concern us. He knows nothing about our military, he knows not how to deal with our enemys and friends. He is willing to sue the states over illegal immigration who are only trying to stop the ruin that it has caused because washington will not enforce the legal laws they have on the books. Even the media is afraid of him or he has them in his back pocket because they will not report anything negative about him. Now we as the people of this nation are about 6 months away from deciding how we will go down the drain even further. All the candidates running for this office has been defeated by the media except for 3. You have two that doesn't know what the constitutions says and will not abide by its articles set by our founding fathers and one that will and has always went by it. Obama, Romney and the main stream media is trying their best to shut him down. There is not many left that will insist on the truth and affply it like it is supposed to be for all. Ron Paul like him or not is about the truth, he speaks the truth, he has spent 30 years in congress abiding by the constitution and that why he is being discriminated against. The truth shall set you free so i guess nobody likes the truth much anymore. We will reap what we sow.

• Upvote 4

I love the old elitist cliche' of "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is".... if that were true, how would the Federal Reserve System be allowed to operate for 100 years?

For the same reason the AMA and the FDA have been allowed to perpetuate health fraud on the American people, and continue to do so.

Do you know how many cancer cures have been found?

People i am afraid that either Mitt Romney or Obama gets into office we are done for. My reasons are as follows:

Mitt is a great business man and knows how to make money, he knows how to skirt the system and make it work for him just look at his wealth. He is telling the people anything and everything he thinks will comfort them into thinking he is the man for the job. He has made deals with the big pacs just look at his fund raising. They own him and he will have to follow what they need to happen to gain more wealth....He knows nothing about world business, our military, who our enemys are and how to deal with them on a national level. He has let it slip several times in certain words that his segment of society is the only one that matters and the rest will be fed crumbs of prosperity. This is not a man that is willing to confront the problems of this country and be fair in dealing with the outcomes.

Obama, well you have already seen what he is about, there is more hidden in the dark about him than meets the eye. He has used the priviledge of executive order to get what he wants than another other president in the history of this nation. He has bypassed Congress many times. He is not about the right and fair things that concern us. He knows nothing about our military, he knows not how to deal with our enemys and friends. He is willing to sue the states over illegal immigration who are only trying to stop the ruin that it has caused because washington will not enforce the legal laws they have on the books. Even the media is afraid of him or he has them in his back pocket because they will not report anything negative about him. Now we as the people of this nation are about 6 months away from deciding how we will go down the drain even further. All the candidates running for this office has been defeated by the media except for 3. You have two that doesn't know what the constitutions says and will not abide by its articles set by our founding fathers and one that will and has always went by it. Obama, Romney and the main stream media is trying their best to shut him down. There is not many left that will insist on the truth and affply it like it is supposed to be for all. Ron Paul like him or not is about the truth, he speaks the truth, he has spent 30 years in congress abiding by the constitution and that why he is being discriminated against. The truth shall set you free so i guess nobody likes the truth much anymore. We will reap what we sow.

I know, I know, I quoted a long post. That's because this deserves to be read twice. Romney is playing the US for gullable suckers. If he wins, he was right.

• Upvote 1

---As the Old Men from a generation who work hard to earn their money have said----Romney is a Silver Tongued Salesman.--/ You should check your fingers in front of him when you shake hands..... Now Romney is also a cousin of Bush. Dont you find it REALLY ODD when his running mate is the guy who somehow screwed up The Florida Votes for Gore? Have you all forgot this? C,mon people. WAKE UP. --I guess it really doesnt matter who wins here. Obama could stay in because he running a war and making people afraid or Romney and Bush could get in because he is a cousin and has a Bush to hide behind. I believe it is fixed no matter which way it goes BUT IF THE PEOPLE SPEAK AT THE POLLS you might get Ron Paul in and the elite will wait it out for awhile. But they will get their man in. The only way to defeat these people is to not fight. If you fight then they will come after you on this new ****** and grb law. This is how it works. TERROR ----THEY want you to be frightened so you will see it their way.Ron Paul says there is no way he will have that for the people. Now it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out which way would be best... RON PAUL. ----I need my VOTE to work so i have checked these guys out extensively. This why i say what i say.I NEED my VOTE to count. RON PAUL. This country will not go down if the people stand up. jmho. i think. :)

• Upvote 1

You guys are on fire this morning! Thanks for the post abner. I NEED MY VOTE TO COUNT!

Imagine if every American walked outside at the same time and yelled out "Ron Paul!". United, America can truly be exceptional.

For the same reason the AMA and the FDA have been allowed to perpetuate health fraud on the American people, and continue to do so.

Sure do... did you know we haven't needed oil since Tesla discovered free energy over 100 years ago? 2012...game changer... we will win this war.

Sure would like to hear about those cancer cures...seems they are hidden from the general public....so many could benefit from this information...

I love the old elitist cliche' of "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is".... if that were true, how would the Federal Reserve System be allowed to operate for 100 years?

They want that ingrained in the working class mindset, to keep them in the working class....Romney is just a white Obamney...

Sure would like to hear about those cancer cures...seems they are hidden from the general public....so many could benefit from this information...

Sonic healing machines... we are all made up of vibrational frequencies, when we tap into our own, we can cure any disease within. Vibrational frequencies are also what built these megalithic structures, once you tap into an objects frequency, you could then levitate it no matter the amount of weight.