Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Birthday Scenario Game...

RodandStaff

Turns out I am handcuffed, for life, to Wall-E ... now I just have to find out who or what is a "Wall-E" ... hmmmmmm ...

:)

smee2

Given a choice I think I would prefer to be best friends with Santa Claus ... all kinds of perks there ... reindeer rides, leftover sooty Christmas gifts, a partner who is jolly all the time ... yup, given the choice ...

smee2

• Upvote 2

Turns out I am handcuffed, for life, to Wall-E ... now I just have to find out who or what is a "Wall-E" ... hmmmmmm ...

smee2

Given a choice I think I would prefer to be best friends with Santa Claus ... all kinds of perks there ... reindeer rides, leftover sooty Christmas gifts, a partner who is jolly all the time ... yup, given the choice ...

smee2

Smee... this is Wall-E...

th_walle.jpg

Some say he's very cute too! wink.gif

I'm mortal enemies with Sarah Palin LOL

Better bring your "A game" then easy... I hear she shoots pretty straight! laugh.gifwink.gif

I'm mortal enemies with a Nyan cat. Gonna have to google that never heard of one of those. Fun thread :lol:

Ok, not too over excited about that one. Oh well. :lol: :lol:

Here is your "MORTAL ENEMY" fastarnie.... nyancat.gif ... I hope you like pop tarts!!! wink.gif

Wait a minite It says I`m married to voldemont. That would make me g#$. Dog dont swing that way. I call foul. hahahahahahaha

I had him try on a blonde wig but nope still wont work

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

Here is your "MORTAL ENEMY" fastarnie.... nyancat.gif

Scary huh :lol: :lol:

My son is mortal enemies with the unicorn.

My girlfriend creates clones of the unicorn.

My daughter creates clones of Lady Gaga.

This is just all messed up. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have to go all Freaky Friday with my mom?....WTF :blink:

I don't even wanna ask!!! rolleyes.gif

Anybody ever seen one of these ? Need to know if I should plan a surprise attack. :lol:

Your only in trouble if they bring reinforcements!huh.gif

Ries_of_teh_Mudkip_by_Zeakari.png

Mudkip_girl_by_Derlaine8.jpg

However if this "innocent looking one" shows up... what do you want us to put on your tombstone? unsure.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1