Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RON PAUL'S CHANNEL TERMINATED BY YOU TUBE??

Scrumdiddles

Hey, we lived without YouTube before we can do it again. Candidates have ran before without YouTube and have Won, they can still do it.

before....before ,if the media would be fair about there coverage we...RON PAUL wouldn't need u-tube,,,but , that s not the case here

RP channel was using excessive copy written material without permission. Kind of like benefiting from other peoples' work without their approval and/or compensation. Don't be hypocritical. Use ORIGINAL material!

RP channel was using excessive copy written material without permission. Kind of like benefiting from other peoples' work without their approval and/or compensation. Don't be hypocritical. Use ORIGINAL material!

Interesting information the way Scrum made it sound they shut it down for other reasons :o .

Ron Paul 2008 YouTube Account Terminated Screen-Shot-2012-05-01-at-9.43.34-AM

Added by Parsifal Rain Satori on May 1, 2012 at 11:33am

View Photos

Previous | Next

related in NSearch:

Breaking ~ RonPaul2008dotcom Channel Terminated !

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profiles/blogs/breaking-ronpaul2008dotcom-channel-terminated

Let me guess they were not aware that you cannot use other people information without compensation. I wonder if we will get a explanation from the Paul Campaign? NOT

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting information the way Scrum made it sound they shut it down for other reasons :o .

Ron Paul 2008 YouTube Account Terminated Screen-Shot-2012-05-01-at-9.43.34-AM

Added by Parsifal Rain Satori on May 1, 2012 at 11:33am

View Photos

Previous | Next

related in NSearch:

Breaking ~ RonPaul2008dotcom Channel Terminated !

http://www.project.n...nnel-terminated

Let me guess they were not aware that you cannot use other people information without compensation. I wonder if we will get a explanation from the Paul Campaign? NOT

Whoa, whoa.....wait for it TP. This allegation of using others material is baseless and just another way to shut Ron Paul up. Sorry, I can see into the future. :ph34r:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Whoa, whoa.....wait for it TP. This allegation of using others material is baseless and just another way to shut Ron Paul up. Sorry, I can see into the future. :ph34r:

GO RV, then BV

No, scrum.... copyright infringement is illegal. Now if we could just find a way to shut you up. enough already.

post-24829-13359684243_thumb.gif

• Upvote 2

Are you calling me Scrum? Or did you miss my sarcasm?....Or did I miss your sarcasm? Now I'm confused. :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Hold on to your hat, Either ScrumD, 40 or Lord Dinar will chime in and provide more light on the situation. Probably some kind of conspiracy but one of the 3 will make it clear why it was closed.

Patience, Anakin we will take him together, NO i am going to take him NOW!!!!!!! Anakin loses his hand Yoda saves his and his master's bacon. Never rush in wait and be patient. Lord Dinar will clear all of this up.

click on "quote" at the bottom of the post you want to show.

Thank you.

Well, that still did not bring up a green window. Hmm.

click on "quote" at the bottom of the post you want to show.

There, now I got it.

• Upvote 1