I’ve been receiving emails from many of you wondering what is happening with the rate of the IQD and why Dinar Dealers have been dropping some of their rates.
Just today Treasury Vault dropped their rates to an industry low of $1,070 per million Dinars in response to other Dealers’ preemptive moves a week or two ago.
Here is my response to such volatility:
- The business of selling Dinars is no different than selling a product in the retail world. Dealers will always respond to existing and new competition if they feel their market share, their customers, and their business is being threatened in any way.
- I can’t publicly share how I feel about certain dealers despite my knowledge of their greedy tactics and back-end practices. I can only say I will allow certain information on my site about those who I feel have your best interests at heart.
- Do NOT let the recent volatility in retail prices surrounding the Dinar being offered by Dinar Dealers worry you too much. The TRUE value of the Dinar remains at 1166 Dinars per one (1) US Dollar.
- Keep a close eye out for rates and values. If you are in the market for Dinar, there are plenty of Dinar Dealers vying for your business.
- Please do NOT purchase more than you can afford or based on unverified rumors.