Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email Received

CoRo

Received this email today so my thinking is we are a little closer to the RV! That's my take on it anyway! Just wanted to share! :)

Looking to SELL Your Dinar? Your Options...

Treasury Vault currently offers 3 programs to you to sell your Iraqi Dinar to us. This ad provides the details and instructions on how to work with Treasury Vault to sell your foreign currency.

We currently ONLY accept NEW and/or NON circulated IQD at the present, but will soon be purchasing used and circulated notes. We'll make a separate announcement on that soon!

Sell Iraqi Dinar-Safe and Easy!

Your currency DID NOT have to be purchased from Treasury Vault to qualify to sell Iraqi Dinar to our team. However, you will need to send us your currency and all accompanying materials received when you obtained your Dinar (certificates, envelopes, etc.). Upon receipt of your currency, we will conduct our verification and authentication process and when successful, we will immediately send you payment.

Please SELECT ONE of the choices for further detail and instruction:

We immediately send you $900 USD per Million of Iraqi Dinar pending receipt and authentication.

OR

We immediately send you $800 USD per Million of Iraqi Dinar pending receipt and authentication

YOU ALSO reserve the right to buy back IQD up to the amount you've sold through this selection within 60 Days if you choose to do so at a discounted rate of $1,000 per Million.

After 60 days, you no longer reserve the right to purchase the currency you've sold us under this Agreement at the discounted rate.

This SECURED Customer Buy Back Agreement can be exercised for each One (1) Million Dinar increment you would like to sell up to 50 MILLION.

OR

We will accept new and/or uncirculated currency as a trade-in for other currencies or denominations we offer. Currently, we issue a $1,000 USD credit per million Dinar for 25K, 10K, or 5K denomination notes in this program. You ONLY get this buy-back/trade-in rate to use toward purchase of other currencies and/or denominations Treasury Vault sells. Treasury Vault works hard to make it easy and safe to sell Iraqi Dinar, or other foreign currency. Select one of the choices for instructions.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

No personal info to be posted

Edited by VIZIOIRAQI
removed link
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I got the same email yesterday.

I don't know if I read this as saying we are closer, just more people wanting off the bus, so Treasury Vault wants to make more money and throw some desperate people under the bus! But Ii you are desperate $900/M isn't too bad.

Cheers!

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I got the same email yesterday.

I don't know if I read this as saying we are closer, just more people wanting off the bus, so Treasury Vault wants to make more money and throw some desperate people under the bus! But Ii you are desperate $900/M isn't too bad.

Cheers!

that's pretty much my understanding too...

lots of people throwing in the towel on this so called "investment"...

• Upvote 1

that's pretty much my understanding too...

lots of people throwing in the towel on this so called "investment"...

I can partly understand... Some were not prepared to wait 5,6,7 even 8 years....And some may have financial issues and need to get some money. just to get by.. Depending on how long one has been invested ( it's 8 years for me) .. Let's keep in mind that the money that we spent didn't so far in actuality work for us ( I know it increased in value over time but you get mu drift) .. It was sitting still for years and in some cases for many years....

So, while I'm not yet selling mine... I can understand some folks coming to the decision of selling theirs.

It's just D**** D**** stimulating one of his secondary income steams. His wife owns C V and the "announcement" stimulates both buying dinar for a perceived pending RV, or selling dinar due to frustration. Bottom line, they're just making money....

• Upvote 1

How accomodating they are, they'll give you $800 per million that most paid nearly $1200 for and then you can turn around and place a reserve at $1,000 per million....WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!! Are they CRAZY??????

No... They just want to give you the more or less "soft" shaft like most or all of them.