Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

purchase dinar at any Capital one bank anywhere

willie

I purchased mine today they do not charge anything just ask you open any kind of account. Instead of paying these guys an extra $120us per million you can get your self more dinar. any of these banks can get it for you it takes 2-3 days

imo. this is why the pumpers are pushing so hard. with all their bogus intel...they'll no longer be able to ride the dinar gravy train once the big banks are all in on the dinar. hey, i'm glad they(the pumpers) were there to bring this opporunity to our attention. though, i've got a feeling that not too many folks will miss them.

I purchased mine today they do not charge anything just ask you open any kind of account. Instead of paying these guys an extra $120us per million you can get your self more dinar. any of these banks can get it for you it takes 2-3 days

• 2 weeks later...

My local Capital One said the same thing ... All you have to do is open an account with them so they can withdraw the funds out of it to pay for the exchange which takes a few days. There rate seemed very reasonable when I called to inquire about it too. Last week they told me about $1,051 (or $1,151) for 1 million IQD.

Captial One = WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET = IQD

Edited by Munsch
Not sure on the exact exchange rate ... sorry

mine were circulated but its comes from the US treasurey the BS about having uncirculated is a way to make more money off you when you buy it from captial one if they sell you funny money they will have a serious law suit on their hands

i purschased my on the little town of pittsburg,tx but i have checked in the dallas area they can get them tooo they said ALL their banks can order them. They are circulated bills but that does not matter they have all been checked the the da la rue machine I know i messed up the spelling of that machine but the money comes from the US treasury so it doesn't matter

• Upvote 1