Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post RV question

kosman

Ok, In honor of Oakie's umpteenth+1 upcoming RV prediction. ( I hope he is right this time) Here is the scenario:

Say at 9am, you are at the bank tomorrow (or Friday). You take care of business and everything goes well. The money is safely in your non interest bearing account you have a wad of cash in pocket and feel on top of the world, you make an appointment with the trusted wealth advisor of your choice and your attorney for early next week. All of your business for the day is finished about 12:30 pm.

My question is:

Where do you go for lunch and what do you do for the rest of the day?

Just pondering, hoping and wonderingrolleyes.gif

You give thanks to God for allowing you to come in contact with your funds and ask for guidance on what He wants you to do with it.

When this is done, your days of life will run according to His will. You can enjoy life, be happy, charitable, and compassionate in helping others, in return your rewards will be many. :D

...sitting at a favorite waterfront restaurant in the tropics (who's location shall be kept a secret), enjoy fresh ceviche, rhum drinks and conversation while I answer returned phone calls and texts from the group text I sent out to a few key friends as I left the bank. Playing with the new iPad and iPhone (with a new #) while my assistant finalizes resort accommodations, plane reservations, and closes a few more deals I have been looking at...then spend the remainder of the week/weekend on and underwater, a group shopping spree at Bass Pro Shops online, and I guess we all fly off to . . . Hotel Caribe . . . (Isn't that where the Secret Service goes to play?) or someplace similar. (Don't worry, I have my charitable tithes already calculated). cool.gif

I also look forward to expanding my practice of random acts of anonymous kindness and pay for things for those less fortunate than myself and pick up the tab for service members when I see them dining. cool.gif

If we are in Vegas (prabably will be) where ever we can find....if we are here....the Dodge dealership is first and then we can spend the next few hours there waiting for them to get the paperwork done trying to decide where to go for dinner because knowing us it WILL take us a few hours to decide where to eat!!! LOL!

[

My question is:

Where do you go for lunch and what do you do for the rest of the day?

Just pondering, hoping and wonderingrolleyes.gif

Well first you have to ..................WAKE-UP..........quit snoozing on the BLUE couch..............focus on pre-dinar questions first

Edited by Mongo