Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Ali's comments from DD***

Roger asks Ali where have u been lately and what have u been up to?

Answer: I signed a deal with Dinar trade UK and also i moved out to Las Vegas to open a new office in dealing with dinar, Yuan, VND and others.

Ali there is a rumor going around that you fled to London to get away from the Feds.

Asnwer: Ali *laughs* I only went to London for a week to sign a deal with Dinar UK, My family was in jeopardy so i had to move and didn't feel it was safe for my family to continue to stay there. The Feds actually informed ME that my family was in grave danger and as a Man of the household i had to do what i had to do because no amount of money is worth my families safety.

Ali we have heard the deletion of 3 zero articles and them putting a hold on it what are your thoughts?

These articles have been coming out for the last 6 months very rapidly, The articlesses are from the CBI and they are opinions. The GOI wil always shoot them down, so they continue to go back and forth. A vote in July is coming to parliament where they vote to see if the CBI will be connected with the GOI or if they will remain an independent body. If, they vote yes and the GOi is in control there wil be NO RD, Ali also says if indeed they vote NO and the CBI remians a independent entity then its just like our treasury department and it has to go through congress and parliament.

Ali also comments on the fact that he knows about 8-10 well known parliament members in both Baghdad and the kurdistan region. He has been told even if they Vote NO and the CBI remains independent the three zeroes will never pass because 70% of the members will shoot it down.

So basically what i have gotten from this is there will more than likely be NO RD from Ali's point of view.

• Upvote 7

why was the other post by Jerry gone?

i have no clue but jerry's post the link was dead

if you would like to listen to this interview go here:

www.********.com

in the search bar type in :

DD Ali of Dinar Trade... He's Back!

Edited by Markinsa
Links from Other Sites are against Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

even though ali sells dinar, and his word should be taken with a grain of salt, i do believe what he is saying here is the truth, cbi will never be allowed to lop, and if it goes to a vote, it will get shot down.

the only negative is going to be how long it will take them to finalize this thing. it could be as little as a few months, or it could take up to a few years. imo

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post, sonny1. Great to get your input on this. Glad to see that there is indeed opposition to a straight RD in the GOI. I suspect that the CBI has known that all along, but has kicked the can in hopes the opposition would diminish. IN the meantime, GO July! GO RV! :D

So basically what i have gotten from this is there will more than likely be NO RD from Ali's point of view.

End Quote

Great.. As long as we do keep in mind he's a Dinar Dealer... And apparently the biggest one at that....

yes he did say they will revalue at some point

Ok.. We can exhale then...smile.

IF Ali is talking about a RD as being a LOP, then all is good - we don't want that. If New Currency means RV and lower denoms needed, then that is what we are hoping for. But we aren't even expecting an RD anymore, so why is Ali even talking about that? Or is that his take on the "delete/lift three zeros" plan?

It leaves me not knowing any more than before.

At least he didn't say "I am sure it will RV soon."

Peace and Prosperity

And the battle goes on. I'm always amazed at how contradictory their press is in Iraq. It must drive the common Iraqi nuts.

Oops, I forgot. Our press isn't much different! laugh.gif

Unlike Marcus Curtis, I still believe this will happen. Not sure what happened to that guy. He must have blown a fuse. I really didn't buy into his reasoning to get out. sad.gif

• Upvote 2

even though ali sells dinar, and his word should be taken with a grain of salt, i do believe what he is saying here is the truth, cbi will never be allowed to lop, and if it goes to a vote, it will get shot down.

the only negative is going to be how long it will take them to finalize this thing. it could be as little as a few months, or it could take up to a few years. imo

"his words should be taken with a grain of salt", may I remind you of DV post from 17th Dec. 2011 headed "Dinartrade not selling" and the abject lack of response to it from all quarters on DV. Pay attention to the dates and those named on the list of Directors. Now he states above that he "went to London for a week to sign a deal with Dinartrade" ...why.. check the UK Small Business Register and peruse the names listed as directors of Dinartrade UK 2010. perhaps follow that with a look at the findings of the ARKANSAS SECURITIES COMMISSIONER Case No. C-11-0205 brings into light the thought that nammoney.com, wxcs.com, currencyguide.com,vndtrader.com, DinarUK.com,(renamed dinartrade), UKdinar.com could also have Mr. Ali Agha listed (director/owner). For those that say they research and try to verify before posting debating a point on here, find the London address,Google (and I think Bing can do it) has the pictures of the address that you can access and see on screen. Some very interesting information out there if anyone bothers to try to find with some very high figures quoted for Dinar sales USA wide ( 4.4 Mil. $'s Arkansas alone?). Everyone here is here for one reason MONEY .. some have alread made quite a pile. You pay your money and take your chance, I did, good luck to us.

• Upvote 5

"his words should be taken with a grain of salt", may I remind you of DV post from 17th Dec. 2011 headed "Dinartrade not selling" and the abject lack of response to it from all quarters on DV. Pay attention to the dates and those named on the list of Directors. Now he states above that he "went to London for a week to sign a deal with Dinartrade" ...why.. check the UK Small Business Register and peruse the names listed as directors of Dinartrade UK 2010. perhaps follow that with a look at the findings of the ARKANSAS SECURITIES COMMISSIONER Case No. C-11-0205 brings into light the thought that nammoney.com, wxcs.com, currencyguide.com,vndtrader.com, DinarUK.com,(renamed dinartrade), UKdinar.com could also have Mr. Ali Agha listed (director/owner). For those that say they research and try to verify before posting debating a point on here, find the London address,Google (and I think Bing can do it) has the pictures of the address that you can access and see on screen. Some very interesting information out there if anyone bothers to try to find with some very high figures quoted for Dinar sales USA wide ( 4.4 Mil. $'s Arkansas alone?). Everyone here is here for one reason MONEY .. some have alread made quite a pile. You pay your money and take your chance, I did, good luck to us.

Nice work!

GH

Everyone here is here for one reason MONEY .. some have alread made quite a pile.

a good example is ALL of the dinar site owners have made a pretty good little pile of cash. i mean come on, would you start a dinar forum out of the goodness of your heart just to "help" others without any chance of making a profit or getting something in return? no one in this world today does something for nothing. just like the man in this post says you want information just google it and you will find the who, what, where, and in many instances the revenue made and value of these or any website for that matter. information is knowledge.

I wish I could understand Ali's statements. Easy, maybe you can help me. I thought the CBI was the agency with the monetary plan all along. I thought that Parliament would agree to the policy Shababi put to them. I thought the Authors of the Marshall Plan had a time line, and Iraq was (with the help of the IMF, US, UK, WB, UN) following the plan. I thought the course was set long ago, and what we are seeing now is intentional confusion to some extent, and the process of doing what it takes to get all the Iraqi players on board with the "plan".

Ali makes it sound like the major trajectory of the monetary goal of Iraq is still up for grabs, and it depends upon whether Parliament or the CBI gets the final last minute vote.

Is Ali going overboard in trying NOT to give a definitive line of reasoning as to RD vs RV? Others with connections say that the phrase "delete the zeros" simply means drawing in the high denomination notes, and the phrase "lift the zeros" means the actual RV.

What's up? The money (whether dinar or dollars) on the streets of Iraq is drying up (by design). How much longer can they go?

I'm not encouraged by what Ali said. I would think he would know more. Maybe not.

Easy - - I like your reasoning -- what do you say?

• Upvote 1

I wish I could understand Ali's statements. Easy, maybe you can help me. I thought the CBI was the agency with the monetary plan all along. I thought that Parliament would agree to the policy Shababi put to them. I thought the Authors of the Marshall Plan had a time line, and Iraq was (with the help of the IMF, US, UK, WB, UN) following the plan. I thought the course was set long ago, and what we are seeing now is intentional confusion to some extent, and the process of doing what it takes to get all the Iraqi players on board with the "plan".

Ali makes it sound like the major trajectory of the monetary goal of Iraq is still up for grabs, and it depends upon whether Parliament or the CBI gets the final last minute vote.

Is Ali going overboard in trying NOT to give a definitive line of reasoning as to RD vs RV? Others with connections say that the phrase "delete the zeros" simply means drawing in the high denomination notes, and the phrase "lift the zeros" means the actual RV.

What's up? The money (whether dinar or dollars) on the streets of Iraq is drying up (by design). How much longer can they go?

I'm not encouraged by what Ali said. I would think he would know more. Maybe not.

Easy - - I like your reasoning -- what do you say?

Brainy post hi-5. Your words make sense. You should purpose your questions to Adam.

Thx for the post easy...since my pea brain seems to search for reason in areas where logic and coomon sense seem to be AWOL...I would like to know who the FEDs are that warned Ali, why they warned him and why he was such a high profile socialite that he was on the 10 million most important people to warn if the Feds thought his family was in harms way...was he an adviser to Obama or some other high ranking government or military figure??? think not...some things stink because of what they be... :P

• Upvote 2

Thx for the post easy...since my pea brain seems to search for reason in areas where logic and coomon sense seem to be AWOL...I would like to know who the FEDs are that warned Ali, why they warned him and why he was such a high profile socialite that he was on the 10 million most important people to warn if the Feds thought his family was in harms way...was he an adviser to Obama or some other high ranking government or military figure??? think not...some things stink because of what they be... :P

This is true.

• Upvote 1