Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's Your favorite Charity for Advertising on DV?

Wounded Warriors. I think as long as our country is at war our first responsibility should be to our wounded men and women who have sacrificed more then any of us who have never been to war will ever know. I know their are many worthy charities out there but I don't think any are as important (right now) as taking care of our wounded soldiers.

And God bless you all.

• Upvote 3

My favorite is Wounded Warriors, the guys who have given so much for all of us. Thanks you, Adam. This is a great way to "build community" here. Fran

Wounded warriors- Totally agree! They have lives forever changed from selfishly giving of themselves for our freedom.

Thanks for all you do,Adam!

• Upvote 1

My vote is for an organization that supports sick children...whether it be March of Dimes, Ronald McDonald House, Make A Wish, etc. Someday when the dinar finally comes through, I always say I will make a donation to one of these fine and worthwhile organizations. There is nothing more precious than a child.

• Upvote 1

Adam- My vote is for The Salvation Army. First, as far as disaster relief they are stellar in their efforts, and one of the best organizations for integrity and accountability with their resources. On top of unparalleled disaster relief they help with the homeless, drug/alcohol rehabilitation, and inner city youth programs as well. Thanks for all You do Adam. tip_hat.gif

S.P.C.A.

Why? Arrf arf, meoow, mew, grrarf, mew meow! (Translation: The S.P.C.A. is one of the most underfunded charitable causes in North America. Who among us does not have, or know of someone who has, a dog or cat, often a rescued pet? That's why! )

Wounded warriors is my vote too.

FYI I worked many disasters where millions of dollars were donated by local companies, to go to the local disaster victims, and ARC took the money and put it in their world fund and the locals never saw a dime. FEMA reimbursed them for any funds they were out on the locals. And it was charged against the local's disaster recovery amount. Just an FYI.

Adam

I wsould like to encourage you to consider the DAV Disabled American Veterans. I am a member of the DAV and donate myself to them. They advocate for disabled vets to procure health or dissability benifits and ask nothing in return.

For most of you that don't know, most of our wounded warriors that come home from Iraq or Afghanastan will be missing limbs, have mental problems or other health issues received while serving in the military. Our Vets are directed to pursue the Veteran Healthcare Administration. What most people don't know is that the VA is a big combersum area of the U.S. Government. For a young Vet just getting out of the military, it is hard to know where to turn and how to use the VA services.

It can take sometimes years from the time you file a health claim to the time it is appproved or dissaproved. Also, many vets that put a claim in are turned down roundly the first time even when it is obvious the issue is service related.Many Vets can't wait years to get compensation and because of this their family problems start to spirial out of control.

The DAV will help any Vet navigate the system and advocate for the Veteran. The VA system sometimes seems doomed to fail and the DAV will remain by your side to do whatever they can to help and are genneraly successfull. However the DAV is funded entierly by donations and serve hundreds and thousands of Disabled Vets and their families a year. The DAV also go to Washingto to advocate bills to Congress that will help all Vets and families.

I was injured in the service and later after several years lost my job because of my injury and could not return to work.If not for the DAV it would have taken me many years of trying on my own to get benifits due to me. With the DAV I was able to compensation in about 2 1/2 years, I know this is a long time, but some vets spend a lifetime to get the benifits due them.

Please consider the DAV as they are a worthy group that not only care for the Vet, but their families as well.

• Upvote 2

i like the American Red Cross--due to providing disaster relief after tornadoes, floods, etc.

I agree. There are many people that have lost their homes and some that have lost lives due to the recent tornadoes. The American Red Cross is always there for people in need during disasters. Let's help them out with a donation.

St Jude Children's Cancer Research Hospital in Memphis Tennessee...............The children have the best doctors and care with no expense to their parents. Also family's can stay with their children as long

as they choose for free.

Thank You in Advance

bjb

• Upvote 3