Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DROP the Zeros = 99 % of investment

tin man 2

After watching this forum for 16 months daily and doing background research I have put the facts together that form the following theory . First let me say that I have a substantial investment in the IQD . After looking the facts over for 4 months I was sure that all the claims were not true , a $1,000 investment is not going to return $1,000,000 . I also realized with logic that to make any money in this investment you would have to have a lot of IQD . I ordered millions from Dinar Banker and purchased millions from my local bank ( not one of the big 4 ) until the IQD became a restricted currency last fall ( Sept. Oct. ) and the banks stopped selling them . I read a thread on this forum about the US treasury was looking into bad people owning Dinar , a few weeks later I received a call from my bank . They wanted to know where the money came from that I had purchased the Dinar with and had anybody or group asked me to purchase Dinar for them . If the IQD is a scam why would they what any information ? We have seen a couple of news articles that stated a starting rate of $1.13 and $1.17 which sounds good until you do the Rothchid math by dropping the zero's . They have stated that a 25,000 Dinar note is the same as the new 25 Dinar note after dropping the zero's . I have some of the new currency , it has already been printed and has been available since late last year . The new currency is different , each denomination of bill is a different size . With a $25 Dinar note worth 1 % of a $25,000 Dinar note after dropping the zero's 99 % of your Dinar are now gone . Other news articles have said that they what the Dinar equal to the US dollar . What they are saying is to make the US dollar go away they will RV at $1.13 to #1.17 so to start , At this rate if you cash in when it RV's you will get a 13% to 17% on your investment . During the 2 year plan the Dinar value will increase to a peak vale that will be the finale Dinar that will be $4.00 or more if if if if if if if if the Iraqi government can stay on the right track . If the end rate is around $4.00 and you invested $10,000 US your will see your 1/10 of a cent dinar , that after dropping the zero's is $1.00 US Dinar your $10,000 US investment will now be $40,000 or 4 times your investment . This is not a bad investment for 3 1/2 years for me , 4 times what I paid or 400 % . I hope that my theory is wrong , If bashing makes you feel better then be my guest . GOOD LUCK TO ALL MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU !!!!! I am not a pumper as you can tell , but I do believe that is you invest now that you can see a normal large return in a short time with speculation . TIN MAN 2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After watching this forum for 16 months daily and doing background research I have put the facts together that form the following theory . First let me say that I have a substantial investment in the IQD . After looking the facts over for 4 months I was sure that all the claims were not true , a $1,000 investment is not going to return $1,000,000 . I also realized with logic that to make any money in this investment you would have to have a lot of IQD . I ordered millions from Dinar Banker and purchased millions from my local bank ( not one of the big 4 ) until the IQD became a restricted currency last fall ( Sept. Oct. ) and the banks stopped selling them . I read a thread on this forum about the US treasury was looking into bad people owning Dinar , a few weeks later I received a call from my bank . They wanted to know where the money came from that I had purchased the Dinar with and had anybody or group asked me to purchase Dinar for them . If the IQD is a scam why would they what any information ? We have seen a couple of news articles that stated a starting rate of $1.13 and $1.17 which sounds good until you do the Rothchid math by dropping the zero's . They have stated that a 25,000 Dinar note is the same as the new 25 Dinar note after dropping the zero's . I have some of the new currency , it has already been printed and has been available since late last year . The new currency is different , each denomination of bill is a different size . With a $25 Dinar note worth 1 % of a $25,000 Dinar note after dropping the zero's 99 % of your Dinar are now gone . Other news articles have said that they what the Dinar equal to the US dollar . What they are saying is to make the US dollar go away they will RV at $1.13 to #1.17 so to start , At this rate if you cash in when it RV's you will get a 13% to 17% on your investment . During the 2 year plan the Dinar value will increase to a peak vale that will be the finale Dinar that will be $4.00 or more if if if if if if if if the Iraqi government can stay on the right track . If the end rate is around $4.00 and you invested $10,000 US your will see your 1/10 of a cent dinar , that after dropping the zero's is $1.00 US Dinar your $10,000 US investment will now be $40,000 or 4 times your investment . This is not a bad investment for 3 1/2 years for me , 4 times what I paid or 400 % . I hope that my theory is wrong , If bashing makes you feel better then be my guest . GOOD LUCK TO ALL MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU !!!!! I am not a pumper as you can tell , but I do believe that is you invest now that you can see a normal large return in a short time with speculation . TIN MAN 2

Hey Tinman. Are you wearing a TINfoil hat?

Do everyone on the site a favor and post a picture of the new lower denoms that you own. No? Didnt think so but thanks for playing.

Are you sure this isnt Randalln on a redbull and vodka bender again?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have some of the new currency , it has already been printed and has been available since late last year . The new currency is different , each denomination of bill is a different size

End Quote

Please further elaborate on that one and /or pls add pics...Thanks in advance. So far it's not credible.