Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the comind days will witness

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D18703:2012-04-15-11-45-30%26catid%3D15:2011-07-18-15-03-24%26Itemid%3D10

BAGHDAD / With: Deputy Governor of the Bank predicted the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Sunday, low price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the coming days. Saleh said the reporter and the news agency the future on Sunday, that: "The high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and will see the coming days, a significant decline," attributing the "reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar to the circumstances of non-natural plaguing the neighboring countries, which had a negative impact in the currency market the country, "Makdan:" the great size of the budget had a significant impact on the Iraqi market, which led to increased demand for foreign currency, as well as increased smuggling currency out of the country. "

The Committee on the economy and investment representative announced earlier held an extended conference to address the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, indicating that the conference will address the possibility of reforming the banking system in the country. (Finished)

Sarah-Shammari

• Upvote 11

Deputy Governor of the Bank predicted the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Sunday, low price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the coming days Saleh said the reporter and the news agency the future on Sunday, that: "The high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and will see the coming days, a significant decline,

I sure hope this mean they plan to RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Well, I say stop talking and do something already. This is like having a meeting about the meeting for the meeting that never, EVER happend. As far as 'significant' goes, let's hope it's more than 4 pips. If that's the case I know a lot of people that have had more 'significant' weight changes in a month.... lol

• Upvote 5

Double R, I agree with you, if that's where it stops. More and more, though, I have to agree with Adam that there will be a stair step from a low value, maybe around $.10, up to about 1:1. The currently reported CBI reserves could not support a 1:1 RV, that's one point I agree with the Lopsters on. However, if the recently reported "hidden" reserves of $800+ billion are indeed factual, then an inital RV somewhere close to $.50 is feasible.

The good news is that if it RVs low, those of us who have substantial holdings in the IQD can sell ours and purchase some of the newly valued currency, starting a currency ladder that can make us some significant $ as it moves up to 1:1. Something to think about. GO RV! :D

• Upvote 2

I suspect we are in for another furious round of conflicting news stories from Iraq's multiple biased media. Each political party will put their spin on all the financial hijinks currently going on.

I truly believe we are close to the end of our ride, one way or the other! Let's hope it's a good return!

They definitely have speculators sitting on their hands! Just where they want them!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We can only hope an rv......but i think they are shootin for gettin it back to 1166 rate stability.....from 1270 black market!!! I hope im wrong!

I hope it's our RV but the way they have been moving I think you might be right.

I'm bummed they didn't have the Kuwait meeting today.

I'm holding back an RC and a Moon-Pie. It's a southern thing. You wouldn't understand.

I totally understand! RC and Moon Pie. Yummy!!! :lol:

Vanilla or Chocolate?

Chocolate. It has to be chocolate....right 429? Vanilla won't work.

• Upvote 1

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D18703:2012-04-15-11-45-30%26catid%3D15:2011-07-18-15-03-24%26Itemid%3D10

BAGHDAD / With: Deputy Governor of the Bank predicted the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Sunday, low price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the coming days. Saleh said the reporter and the news agency the future on Sunday, that: "The high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and will see the coming days, a significant decline," attributing the "reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar to the circumstances of non-natural plaguing the neighboring countries, which had a negative impact in the currency market the country, "Makdan:" the great size of the budget had a significant impact on the Iraqi market, which led to increased demand for foreign currency, as well as increased smuggling currency out of the country. "

The Committee on the economy and investment representative announced earlier held an extended conference to address the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, indicating that the conference will address the possibility of reforming the banking system in the country. (Finished)

Sarah-Shammari

so we are going to try this again. "IN THE COMING DAYS"

• Upvote 1

too get the dinar up ---> above the dollar ,,,, MAN IT WOULD BE GREAT TOO SEE THIS GET TOO A DIME ,,,, ALL THIS HYPE ----> c.b.i. will do this the g.o.i will have backing the dinar is 1 too 1 ------- :blink: if this dinar thingy would get above this ----->000.0000 this would make a lot of folks pleased that infact the dinar ride is not a fake deal -----> and for the rate too get at the 1 too 1 ratio :::: whoooooo hate too be the folks that sold last couple months !!! come on guys just show us you really know how this dinar thing is going too be already

• Upvote 1

Now yer talking .Perhaps after an RV I may do the "Bourbon Trail", I hear there are some awesome stops along the way and some great spirits too.

Ive not been on it myself.. but post rv i will be taking a tour. Some fantastic bourbon out there. Probably end up in Lexington for the finale. I know one of the owners/ brewers of Countryboy Brewery there. I think i may still know someone who works for Makers Mark.. I think lol. Might have been a different one.