Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Faith has been kinda falling

dre396

So for the past few months my faith in a straight RV has been starting to dwindle a little. first off I'm in it till the end, just curious about this. since i've been here i've seen a ton of post's from members about iraq most likely coming out at .01, .05, .10 cents to pull in the 000's and then they'll RD or just slowly let it rise. why??? its a total waist of money to small RV to .10 just to turn around and RD. why not save yourself a crap ton of money and just RD. why would they pay trillions when they could pay billions. 25,000 now is only worth $21, after RD it would be worth $25+ if they go above a dollar. the more i read the more a straight up RD looks likely. like i said, in it till the end just human curiosity bubbling up. looking for input

So for the past few months my faith in a straight RV has been starting to dwindle a little. first off I'm in it till the end, just curious about this. since i've been here i've seen a ton of post's from members about iraq most likely coming out at .01, .05, .10 cents to pull in the 000's and then they'll RD or just slowly let it rise. why??? its a total waist of money to small RV to .10 just to turn around and RD. why not save yourself a crap ton of money and just RD. why would they pay trillions when they could pay billions. 25,000 now is only worth $21, after RD it would be worth $25+ if they go above a dollar. the more i read the more a straight up RD looks likely. like i said, in it till the end just human curiosity bubbling up. looking for input

I understand your faith wavering. This is a very difficult process that has many potential outcomes. I am personally agree with you that I too am here until the end. If anyone is being an honest investor and looking at all avenues available to Iraq then you have to look at a redenomination as well BUT.....

Redenominations can be done many different ways. the 1000 of the old notes equals 1 new dinar is only one of those options. They can do an exchange ratio other than 1000 to 1 which would be revenue neutral. They could RD with an exchange rate of 1 new dinar equals 1 US Dollar and then declare an exchange ratio on the old dinar to the new dinar of something like 100 to 1. What that means to you and mean is basically 1 million dinar would become worth 10,000 of the new dinar and at an exchange rate of 1.00 you would receive $10,000 US Dollars per million dinar. If the ratio I described was say something like 10 to 1 then you would receive $100,000 us dollars per million dinar you own. There are other countries that have used this process to in fact increase their buying power and monetary base during a redenomination.

Can I tell you that Iraq is going to do this? I am sorry, no I can't. I can only tell you that historically it has been done by other countries and that Iraq does in fact have the wealth to back this type of scenario for themselves.

Of course I would love to see a straight up revaluation at 1.00 but I just can't find enough money in Iraq to pay for that one. But I will keep looking!

I would suggest people buckle their seat belts and put their trays in the upright position because we are entering turbulence that I suspect is going to last until this flight is over.

• Upvote 7

I understand your faith wavering. This is a very difficult process that has many potential outcomes. I am personally agree with you that I too am here until the end. If anyone is being an honest investor and looking at all avenues available to Iraq then you have to look at a redenomination as well BUT.....

Redenominations can be done many different ways. the 1000 of the old notes equals 1 new dinar is only one of those options. They can do an exchange ratio other than 1000 to 1 which would be revenue neutral. They could RD with an exchange rate of 1 new dinar equals 1 US Dollar and then declare an exchange ratio on the old dinar to the new dinar of something like 100 to 1. What that means to you and mean is basically 1 million dinar would become worth 10,000 of the new dinar and at an exchange rate of 1.00 you would receive $10,000 US Dollars per million dinar. If the ratio I described was say something like 10 to 1 then you would receive $100,000 us dollars per million dinar you own. There are other countries that have used this process to in fact increase their buying power and monetary base during a redenomination.

Can I tell you that Iraq is going to do this? I am sorry, no I can't. I can only tell you that historically it has been done by other countries and that Iraq does in fact have the wealth to back this type of scenario for themselves.

Of course I would love to see a straight up revaluation at 1.00 but I just can't find enough money in Iraq to pay for that one. But I will keep looking!

I would suggest people buckle their seat belts and put their trays in the upright position because we are entering turbulence that I suspect is going to last until this flight is over.

Excellent post Highlander. I enjoyed the call you guys did a couple of days ago. You brought up some very interesting info. Did I understand you to say, President Obama signed a paper Iraq would not have lawsuits waiting for them when the DFI is given back to them?

This r/v was never going to easy with such a high return for such a small outlay. Too many countries and big wigs depending on this.

We are all sailing through this fog together. Perhaps we didn't realise how thick the fog could get, but we know our destination is still just ahead of us. The fog will clear gradually and our destination will be in plain view. Ride this SOB all the way and be rewarded for hanging in there.

• Upvote 1

Excellent post Highlander. I enjoyed the call you guys did a couple of days ago. You brought up some very interesting info. Did I understand you to say, President Obama signed a paper Iraq would not have lawsuits waiting for them when the DFI is given back to them?

Yes that is what I said on the call and I got that information reading the minutes from parliaments sessions. They made the agreement before the extension of 13303 last year.

This r/v was never going to easy with such a high return for such a small outlay. Too many countries and big wigs depending on this.

We are all sailing through this fog together. Perhaps we didn't realise how thick the fog could get, but we know our destination is still just ahead of us. The fog will clear gradually and our destination will be in plain view. Ride this SOB all the way and be rewarded for hanging in there.

I pray you are right. I believe it most of the time, and only get thrown off the bucking bronco for a short time when someone posts saying it will never happen, or that it is too much to ask that it RV when they have so many other, cheaper-for-them options, or when someone is just generally negative about an RV. But thankfully, I never stay down long. I couldn't live like that, and don't know how negative people can stand it. And you're right, there are a lot of powerful people with much more to lose who are involved in this, and they won't let it go down.

• Upvote 1

I pray you are right. I believe it most of the time, and only get thrown off the bucking bronco for a short time when someone posts saying it will never happen, or that it is too much to ask that it RV when they have so many other, cheaper-for-them options, or when someone is just generally negative about an RV. But thankfully, I never stay down long. I couldn't live like that, and don't know how negative people can stand it. And you're right, there are a lot of powerful people with much more to lose who are involved in this, and they won't let it go down.

IMO negativity serves no purpose, I'm with you Francie26!

Yes that is what I said on the call and I got that information reading the minutes from parliaments sessions. They made the agreement before the extension of 13303 last year.

Well aren't they clever sneaking that little jewel in....Thanks for the response Highlander, really appreciate your thoughts on the dinar. It is always direct and to the point.