Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank + Delta - The Government And CBI + The IMF Did Agree On The Rate !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Watching The 3 Stooges For Hidden RV Messages !

8:26 AM [RC336] Frank and Delta from ktfa sat pm 4/14/12 ok family if you are going with us to hawaii raise your hand we are taking reservation

delta"not sure when i'll have the money to afford it .... Can i let you know next week " maybe you don't have to wait till next week delta ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

quote="risk";p=132040]DELTA..ANY chance cbi moved all that money to support the 1166 rate?"

NO... Riski riski they said last week that they have 120% back up for the current exchange rate and that was with only 65 b .the gov and cbi and the imf did agree on the rate that's why they had to send another 200b.

Now they should have about 265 billion dollar.

Delta ok, so what is the dollar amount if they come out at .35. Is that not low. Compared to 265 billion DOLLARS............

" Yeah, but if they only need 10% to back up the rate, then it could come out at$3.50 ~~~~~~~~~ by delta » April 14th, 2012, 8:09 pm • quote="

8:26 AM [RC336] quote="Bro John H";p=132092]DELTA ,can they rv with shabi out of country !!!!!!"

YES THEY CAN DELTA by DELTA » April 14th, 2012, 7:13 pm •

IT LOOKS LIKE THE ANNIVERSARY OF MY BROTHER FRANKIE FRANKIE AND TINK WILL BE A LUCKY ONE DELTA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~quote="harvester";p=132012]Does this require a Sunday night CC Delta Delta? Franks and Tinks anniversary gift is at the door ahh?

(I'm from Nova Scotia) Frank went out to look at a blue motorcoach today? Talked to his realitor in the big H today? Someone asked if he knew something we didn't.

Awe the Lord is always telling him things - thats why we can rest assured we are in the right place at the right time for the right reason.

8:27 AM [RC336] Hmmm..........Like You I do...........Understand me ...........You did.

TINK and I saw The Three Stooges as Moe went into room 386 today. If U ever C the movie........Take note of the number. Either the GOI is hypocritical or there has always been a sense of a defensive posture........With Pretense of having virtues... beliefs... principles.

I suppose Smoke just got into some's eyes. What the GOI did today was to wash themselves of RUMORS from some on a .......LIST.

TV told the truth to their CITIZENS as we shared our studies with You. While articles told lies to Your Hopes and Dreams on Your investment. I did live broadcast this week so You could look right into my ...........Heart.

8:27 AM [RC336] Do I know the date or rate? LOL.............Next question? LOL. As we shopped today ......The RV was..............Blue. Because some Co2 complimented the Blue last night. So..........I call my Hawaii guy and tell him ........I will C U in 45 days.

I only know as much as You do and where God......... Points. But I do know .............It's a coming. Take care KTFA Family. I go to hold my TINK's hand ..........Aloha Oi........ A hui ho!!! KTFA,

8:30 AM [Gators] RC336 thanks for the post. I am shocked that Frank26 is still posting in dinarland. He has been at this for many, many years

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately, most of Frank26' posts get so cryptic and trip over themselves in their cleverness, that it is hard to understand what he is attempting to say. If anyone can translate this into real meaning, please let us all know. I do not think it says anything.

• Upvote 4

Unfortunately, most of Frank26' posts get so cryptic and trip over themselves in their cleverness, that it is hard to understand what he is attempting to say. If anyone can translate this into real meaning, please let us all know. I do not think it says anything.

Not so sure the translation of the cryptic will be any more meaningful....But what I get from this is that Moe of the 3 stooges went into a room with 386 on the door....and somehow the GOI watched this movie and decided to RV the dinar at 3.86.... I knew it was a small world....just didn't know it was so connected to everything you see in front of you.... :D

• Upvote 3

Not so sure the translation of the cryptic will be any more meaningful....But what I get from this is that Moe of the 3 stooges went into a room with 386 on the door....and somehow the GOI watched this movie and decided to RV the dinar at 3.86.... I knew it was a small world....just didn't know it was so connected to everything you see in front of you.... :D

Actually, I think it happened after they left room 368 and a baby whizzed on Moe's face...but, wait...Moe was dressed like a lady, so maybe that was Shabs in disguise... :o:P:lol:

u1.jpg

• Upvote 2

That top post is in dire need of some editing to remove the superfluous characters and drunken style paragraphing.

It hurts my eyes reading formatting like that. Imagine if a book was laid out like that :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's really good at the cryptic posts, I mean you know, he's had a lot of practice..... It makes it sound like he's saying something when really he isn't saying anything of value at all. He's a master of drama.

• Upvote 1

The following input is from someone who TOTALLY shut's-off all of Okie and Bulldog75 and Poncho (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa26:

FINALLY some truth instead of made-up garbage!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin Inspector & Auditor For USGov In Iraq - Post By Leo GET Forum 04/15/2012_DT 4-15-2012 Robin: I was an Inspector and Auditor for the US Government over in Iraq, overseeing the money being spent to rebuild the country, investigating financial matters, and writing reports to the US Congress.

I lived and worked in the Baghdad Embassy a long time. My friends there helped establish the financial and banking system in Iraq.

I believe in Iraq, the future economy and I believe in the people of Iraq and their long term prosperity; but investment in Iraq currency, or the stock market, should be treated as a long term investment.

The Iraq Dinar will not, or was it ever, going to revalue until the agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) comes to a close and new agreement issued.

The stability of the Iraq currency is essential, per the agreement, for the long term development of the banking sector and private financial and business markets within Iraq.

The World bank and the IMF are overseeing the long term structure building of Iraq's economy, and the stabilization of the currency is key.

Also critical, per the agreement, is the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) from the government. The CBI is solely responsible for any decision related to banking and currency.

The agreement is called the "Stand By Agreement" (SBA) and is between the Iraq Government, the Central bank of Iraq and the IMF.

The Agreement has been extended to July 24, 2012. The SBA is extended until July 24, 2012. What happens then is up for prayer. Much depends on the growth and development of the banking structure and financial markets.

• Upvote 1

The following input is from someone who TOTALLY shut's-off all of Okie and Bulldog75 and Poncho (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa26:

FINALLY some truth instead of made-up garbage!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin Inspector & Auditor For USGov In Iraq - Post By Leo GET Forum 04/15/2012_DT 4-15-2012 Robin: I was an Inspector and Auditor for the US Government over in Iraq, overseeing the money being spent to rebuild the country, investigating financial matters, and writing reports to the US Congress.

I lived and worked in the Baghdad Embassy a long time. My friends there helped establish the financial and banking system in Iraq.

I believe in Iraq, the future economy and I believe in the people of Iraq and their long term prosperity; but investment in Iraq currency, or the stock market, should be treated as a long term investment.

The Iraq Dinar will not, or was it ever, going to revalue until the agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) comes to a close and new agreement issued.

The stability of the Iraq currency is essential, per the agreement, for the long term development of the banking sector and private financial and business markets within Iraq.

The World bank and the IMF are overseeing the long term structure building of Iraq's economy, and the stabilization of the currency is key.

Also critical, per the agreement, is the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) from the government. The CBI is solely responsible for any decision related to banking and currency.

The agreement is called the "Stand By Agreement" (SBA) and is between the Iraq Government, the Central bank of Iraq and the IMF.

The Agreement has been extended to July 24, 2012. The SBA is extended until July 24, 2012. What happens then is up for prayer. Much depends on the growth and development of the banking structure and financial markets.

If what is presented is true then we have some time before anything really can be done. Just as something can be 'extended' it can also be shortend. IMHO, this summer is looking pretty pivotal for Iraq. The DFI protections are supposed to wear off in June and a new agreement in July. We're already in the middle of April. A month and a half before the next 'big' expected tremor hits. Pateince is the key. Try not to get spun up on every little thing that comes out. I'm pretty sure that the GoI, and its' members' are fully aware of these milestones and are painfully aware of the ramifications should things not be in order when the time comes. Then again, we could be getting text messages before the end of the week :D Stay grounded, try to remain as objective as possible and everything will play out as needed.

• Upvote 1

What the hell does "blue RV" mean???

8:27 AM [RC336] Do I know the date or rate? LOL.............Next question? LOL. As we shopped today ......The RV was..............Blue.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1s9uUJxLv

It's just before a GREEN RV and right after the YELLOW.

I dunno. Maybe Frank and co. should stick to more evangelism and less dinar.

• Upvote 1

What the hell does "blue RV" mean???

8:27 AM [RC336] Do I know the date or rate? LOL.............Next question? LOL. As we shopped today ......The RV was..............Blue.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1s9uUJxLv

Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa, AKA Frank26. . .used to blather for several YEARS about this "blue-colored" couch he used in his earlier "whining-years" at another site until the Mods of that site finally threw him off his own site and he was thus forced to form the present one, for which he now charges a monthly fee that makes him a VERY good living while he continues to "blather" in unintelligable "babble-code" which supposedly means something to him, but nobody else is supposed to understand. Clearly the SECOND part of this is true. . .but nobody knows whether the first part is true, except Frank.

Evidently he is planning on a new Recreational Vehicle to be colored blue (in-place of his old couch) which will come-along with the Revaluation of the Dinar, and a long-desired property purchase in Hawaii on the island of Oahu.

When you read anything from Frank. . .tighten your shoulder straps, make certain your G-suit is plugged-in, go 100% and watch-out for severe vertigo! Kind of like a prolonged refueling behind the tanker in heavy clouds and rain.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1