Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Government Holds 4 Trillion Dinar

found this article while google searching ' iraq dinar forecast '

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation

How the U.S. Plans to Make Trillions Off the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar

By Greg McCoach

Tuesday, August 9th, 2011

U.S. national debt will exceed $14.5 trillion by the end of the summer.

The government has been underwater so long, it has gills...

But despite their desperate condition, the Feds still have a few tricks up their sleeve that will allow them to keep “kicking the can” down the road.

One of the gimmicks they've cooked up to stave the wolves off is becoming more and more evident: Iraqi Dinar Revaluation.

The dinar collapsed after the United States invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam. Prior to U.S. invasion, the Iraqi currency was trading over USD3 to one Iraqi dinar on the strength of the country's massive oil industry.

After the collapse, the dinar was trading significantly lower. At one point, a single dollar purchased one thousand Iraqi dinar.

Speculators began to take positions in 2004 hoping someday, the dinar would recover and the UN economic sanctions would be lifted, allowing the currency to be revalued. Since then, there has been much speculation regarding how and when that would occur.

But here's the really interesting part...

The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq

Does that really come as a surprise?

The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country's forex reserves.

New Iraqi Dinar

see detail of 50 dinar bill

However, the Treasure does say it did an initial currency swap with Iraq to fund their government and Ministries...

Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq.

About two months ago, Iraqi dinars could no longer be purchased; the recent Dodd Frank bill appears to have legislation related to the revaluation of a foreign currency and preventing mass hysteria.

From what I have been able to gather, it sounds like this plan was originally put together by George Bush, **** Cheney, Alan Greenspan, and others years ago as a way for the U.S. government to be repaid (read: get kickbacks) for their efforts in Iraq.

Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to USD1.

If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to USD1: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions... as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years.

Bush’s statement, “This is a war that will pay for itself,” will be true 10 times over

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I personally think that our government COULD possibly be holding a nice chunk of Dinars due to the fact that we flew over billions and billions of USD. It's a possibility...

There are basically two ways of going about this in my eyes:

1) We sent over billions of USD to prop up their economy long enough to get them on their feet. By spreading more USD throughout the world it keeps it in demand, aka, Reserve Currency status.

2) We did a currency swap giving them billions of USD in return for trillions of Dinar.

Either way, it was good for the USD and it definitely wasn't out of the goodness of our hearts. It would be neat though if we, the USA, are in fact holding IQD for the long haul.

Iraq is the first democracy in the Middle East and they have mentioned before that they are looking at making their currency a "reserve currency." IF they are able to accomplish this somewhere down the line, it will definitely strengthen the Dinar as demand for reserve currencies are high. Right now, they are nowhere close though to becoming a reserve currency.

• Upvote 2

My guess is that would be well and true if indeed the banker owned government we have is actually working on our bahalf. Somehow their past performance has not inspired a great deal of confidence in me. Rumor has it they have taken whatever gold we and others have had in custody of our Federal Government long ago, and they have completely gutted our economic infrastructure so that they could profit from it's collapse. What makes you think that those dinars have not been stolen as well?

Carlos

• Upvote 1

My guess is that would be well and true if indeed the banker owned government we have is actually working on our bahalf. Somehow their past performance has not inspired a great deal of confidence in me. Rumor has it they have taken whatever gold we and others have had in custody of our Federal Government long ago, and they have completely gutted our economic infrastructure so that they could profit from it's collapse. What makes you think that those dinars have not been stolen as well?

Carlos

Carlos,

I've followed your posts for a while and although I don't agree with most of what you say, I am still curious.

1) When do you think America will collapse?

2) How do you think we will collapse? (overnight?, gradually?)

3) What happens next for our once great country?

4) What would happen to the FOREX market?

5) What would happen to all of the multi-billion dollar US based companies?

I'm not trying to test you in a negative manner, if you can't answer any particular question (or any at all) don't worry about it. Just curious to hear where you stand.

Thanks Carlos!

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

I forgot to mention: The potential RV of the IQD is not part of the plan to reduce our national debt or to "kick the can down the road" as stated in the original article. Currencies go up or down based off of economics. Not off of some fairy tale 1000% RV...

And you know this how? I'll tell you, I really gotta' wonder why you're here. Don't get me wrong sir (or madame), I'm not looking for a miracle here, only a nice return for my years-long investment. This is a wonderful forum for realists and dreamers alike. Thanks for sharing.

BTW 20, what are your expectations?

I'll take your answer off the air. Thanx

Edited by RicknSaudi
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20Million, you seemed to be much more optimistic about this investment. Have you turned lopster? In fact, it was you who introduced David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford to a lot of people on DV, although at a distance. But you said you believe there was some truth in it. What happened to you? :D You thought maybe a shift from west to east in value of currency.

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 1

20Million, you seemed to be much more optimistic about this investment. Have you turned lopster? In fact, it was you who introduced David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford to a lot of people on DV, although at a distance. But you said you believe there was some truth in it. What happened to you? :D You thought maybe a shift from west to east in value of currency.

Hey Rothsdad,

I always understood that a re-denomination was possible, and it was clear that that is what is being talked about when they say "lift the 3 zeroes." However, I have always hoped that they don't go through with that plan and raise the value in increments, just like they were doing before.

M2 of Iraq = 60 Trillion: This is way too big! Even if they are completely lying, I'm talking about an extra 50 trillion of M2, that is just way too much money. If there was a 1:1 RV and they only had 20 trillion Dinars, it would equal more than every country combined as far as value goes... Nobody can really believe it can happen like that. If this was the case, every country would monetize their assets and RV their currency as well. It doesn't work like that...

West to East: I still feel that this power shift is moving rather quickly. However, it doesn't necessarily mean the value of a currency. Truth is, there are way too many Dinars in circulation to do anything significant to the value without first reducing the amount in circulation. This is where I see the gradual increases to be our best play. They can gradually increase, withdraw from circulation, build the private sector, infrastructure, and increase oil exports. Then we will have a valuable currency in our possession. Asia (China) is where the power shift is headed to.

David Wilcock & Benjamin Fulford: I have read quite a bit of their work, and I agree with some, but I also disagree with a lot of it. This is how I look at it, I don't take everything that the mainstream says as truth, but I also don't take everything these guys say as truth either. I see a smooth transition to a new financial system, but even that is pretty unclear. I just can't see an instant crash of every market around the world, that will take us back a couple hundred years! It would be mass chaos and nobody would have control. Nobody wants that...

I am prepared in case the worst should happen but I am also making some very good money through our current financial system and I wouldn't have it any other way if it was up to me! biggrin.gif

I am by no means a "LOPster" but I do keep a grounded view in this investment, just like with anything else. I sold off a majority of my holdings to put it to work now, and I am already seeing some nice returns. Pretty soon, as in the next 2-3 months, I will not be working anymore and will let my money work for me. Keep growing, keep expanding and diversifying, and enjoy life. If / When the IQD RV's it will be the icing on the cake so to speak. This speculative investment is out of our control, I would rather have my money in my control! cool.gif

And you know this how? I'll tell you, I really gotta' wonder why you're here. Don't get me wrong sir (or madame), I'm not looking for a miracle here, only a nice return for my years-long investment. This is a wonderful forum for realists and dreamers alike. Thanks for sharing.

BTW 20, what are your expectations?

I'll take your answer off the air. Thanx

I have put a lot of good info into this forum. More than most.

Why am I here? Because I own Dinar...

M2 of Iraq = 60 Trillion:

This is way too big! Even if they are completely lying, I'm talking about an extra 50 trillion of M2, that is just way too much money. If there was a 1:1 RV and they only had 20 trillion Dinars, it would equal more than every country combined as far as value goes... Nobody can really believe it can happen like that. If this was the case, every country would monetize their assets and RV their currency as well. It doesn't work like that...

Have a look at the following thread:

http://dinarvets.com...rency-auctions/

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

I forgot to mention: The potential RV of the IQD is not part of the plan to reduce our national debt or to "kick the can down the road" as stated in the original article. Currencies go up or down based off of economics. Not off of some fairy tale 1000% RV...

You mean a 100,000% RV ( 1,000 fold our Capital)

• Upvote 1

I like these questions and thought I'd give it a try, if you don't mind. ;)

1) When do you think America will collapse? 3 to 5 yrs after the rv

2) How do you think we will collapse? (overnight?, gradually?) most likely it will continue the way it has, gradually with an exponential growth rate.

3) What happens next for our once great country? We go the way of all, once great nations, and simply fall into third world nothingness.

4) What would happen to the FOREX market? It will move to Babylon if it is to survive.

5) What would happen to all of the multi-billion dollar US based companies? Most will leave, but as with all third world nations we will still have some infrastructure.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

I must say though: Today had some of the best news since January 17, 2012 when they raised the value from 1170:1 to 1166:1!

Maybe they never had intentions of re-denominating and it was all propaganda, maybe they did and have decided to postpone or even drop their plans completely. Either way, the above article is excellent news and should not be overlooked!

"Go Gradual Increase in the Value of the IQD" laugh.gif

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2

This is way too big! Even if they are completely lying, I'm talking about an extra 50 trillion of M2, that is just way too much money. If there was a 1:1 RV and they only had 20 trillion Dinars, it would equal more than every country combined as far as value goes... Nobody can really believe it can happen like that. If this was the case, every country would monetize their assets and RV their currency as well. It doesn't work like that..

Read more:

Two things, halve the time they can't even update the indicative rates and auctions everyday.

So I don't trust any numbers on the site, Adam has even suggested that when they do rv we

may not see it on the site for some time.

And have you considered that this may be a worldwide shift in how things are done? It is a

possibility that all nations will move toward monetizing there assets. Slim I grant you, but still

a possibility.

Edited by AVENGER
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is way too big! Even if they are completely lying, I'm talking about an extra 50 trillion of M2, that is just way too much money. If there was a 1:1 RV and they only had 20 trillion Dinars, it would equal more than every country combined as far as value goes... Nobody can really believe it can happen like that. If this was the case, every country would monetize their assets and RV their currency as well. It doesn't work like that..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1rs55qTXa

Two things, halve the time they can't even update the indicative rates and auctions everyday.

So I don't trust any numbers on the site, Adam has even suggested that when they do rv we

may not see it on the site for some time.

And have you considered that this may be a worldwide shift in how things are done? It is a

possibility that all nations will move toward monetizing there assets. Slim I grant you, but still

a possibility.

You're right, that COULD be the transition we are hearing about. I wouldn't disregard it completely, just highly unlikely. But who knows... If this were to be the case, we would still be the world's super power, or at least in the top 3. Our natural resources and overall wealth exceed most every other country on the planet. So there wouldn't be a collapse in the US, just a different financial system.

Okay 20Million, I could live with that scenario. Thanks for the reply.

No problem Rothsdad. I still keep an open mind and always respect other people's opinions and perspectives.

I like these questions and thought I'd give it a try, if you don't mind. ;)

1) When do you think America will collapse? 3 to 5 yrs after the rv

2) How do you think we will collapse? (overnight?, gradually?) most likely it will continue the way it has, gradually with an exponential growth rate.

3) What happens next for our once great country? We go the way of all, once great nations, and simply fall into third world nothingness.

4) What would happen to the FOREX market? It will move to Babylon if it is to survive.

5) What would happen to all of the multi-billion dollar US based companies? Most will leave, but as with all third world nations we will still have some infrastructure.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1rs2er8Y8

Interesting perspective Avenger. Thanks for taking the time out to give me your thoughts. If we were to collapse, these scenarios are probably not too far off base from what would happen.

You mean a 100,000% RV ( 1,000 fold our Capital)

Oops, I forgot 3 zeroes... LOL laugh.gif

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

Terry I am curious on the DFI funds and the amount that is it. I also read Iraq has money in at least 3 to 5 foreign banks. They actually named them but I cannot remember what countries. Here is my question for you, these accounts in the US and wherever...I cannot believe they are just sitting there gaining interest. My thought those accounts are traded daily by the banks. There by making their money work via investments and so forth. Now I don't know if the DFI account can legally be handled that way but I don't see why it wouldn't. I am thinking Iraq has the money. Can they include these accounts in their surplus, or can they leave them out as they are not in Iraq? I guess my question was two fold. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Carlos,

I've followed your posts for a while and although I don't agree with most of what you say, I am still curious.

1) When do you think America will collapse?

2) How do you think we will collapse? (overnight?, gradually?)

3) What happens next for our once great country?

4) What would happen to the FOREX market?

5) What would happen to all of the multi-billion dollar US based companies?

I'm not trying to test you in a negative manner, if you can't answer any particular question (or any at all) don't worry about it. Just curious to hear where you stand.

Thanks Carlos!

Sorry 20 Million Dinar for taking so long to gat back to you. I was just finishing up my taxes! I will do my best to answer your questions, but they are many and profound. Give me some time to get my mind out of what i was doing and I'll get back asap, probably one at a time without refering to your quote. Mind you my opinions are based on videos, audio recordings and written material that I have found almost exclusively on DV.

My guess is that many of the awnsers to the questions that you ask are only known to a very select few. Probably no more that those you could count on one hand! I do not consider myself to be among them by any stretch of anybodies imagination. But, if your interested, I'll give it a shot. I'll get back to you in a minute! Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 Million Dinar: Question 1 & 2:.- "When do you think the economy will collapse?" I've thought about this ever since I heard it was going to happen. I would have to assume that the economy is based directly on the stability of the dollar. The fall of the dollar will, in my mind, create the mechanism for the economy to collapse. From what I've read the intentions of the greedy banksters is to collapse the dollar to levels like those of the Zimbabwe dollar of 1999, and then pay off the debt the US has with the orientals in worthless script, releasing the elite of their obligation to the orientals, but in the process, destroying us and ruining what is left of their economy as well. The plan, as I've heard is to them swoop in an buy up what's left of America, and perhaps the rest of the world at seriously devalued prices. This is why there is a sense of urgency to stop the elite.

The elite know that the collapse is inevitable, Greece has not appeared to have agreed to repayment of their fabricated debt. Bix Weir claims the derivatives market is imploding as we speak, please follow him at : www.theroadtoroota.com. Before his statement I remember reading somewhere that we should be looking to Europe to signal the timing of the collapse, based on the implossion of the derivatives market, two weeks later, we could expect our own implossion to occur on our shores.

Question 3: "What will happen to our great country?" Another good question, and I think with several scenarios that are possible: If our situation does not receive timely external intervention, the forecast is very dismal and probably very chaotic. We may have internal intervention to stop the process at some point from our military working on their own or it may be external intervention from the good guys along with the military establishment. The latter two options means a soft landing for the American people. Long term our prospects look good, if we can rebuild our economic infrastructure, we could become the worlds richest nation, but it will take time! We just need the opportunity to do it!

Question 4: "What would happen to the forex market?" Excellent question! There's maybe 130 to 194 countries awaiting to RV, either up or down, depending on who's number you prefer to use. I suspect the event is waiting for the collapse of the dollar to take effect, and will not happen before then, to include the Iraqi Dinar, because the reign of the bankster criminals must end, and the sooner the better! I feel that the forex market will provide one of the only points of stability for the worlds economies. I don't see it going anywhere.

Question 5: "What would happen to all the multi billion dollar US based companies? I would guess...that it would depend on the objectives of the companies in regards to humanity. As an example, I would use the Agro-industrial multinationals. It is said that the agenda of those owned by the elite, is to purposely poison people making them sick, so that the people have to go to that health care industry that is also owned by the elite Banksters, where they must pay ever increasing health care costs to the Insurance Industry that is likewise owned and operated by the same crimonals. I would not hold out much hope for these institutions, not in their current form anyway!

My guess is that the tentacles of the octupus are very extensive, more than we realise. There are institutions we see that serve no purpose other than to continue to squeeze ever increasing amounts of money from us, like the oil industry. These industries need a ground up overhaul!

I hope this helps! Thanks! Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

found this article while google searching ' iraq dinar forecast '

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation

How the U.S. Plans to Make Trillions Off the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar

By Greg McCoach

Tuesday, August 9th, 2011

U.S. national debt will exceed $14.5 trillion by the end of the summer.

The government has been underwater so long, it has gills...

But despite their desperate condition, the Feds still have a few tricks up their sleeve that will allow them to keep “kicking the can” down the road.

One of the gimmicks they've cooked up to stave the wolves off is becoming more and more evident: Iraqi Dinar Revaluation.

The dinar collapsed after the United States invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam. Prior to U.S. invasion, the Iraqi currency was trading over USD3 to one Iraqi dinar on the strength of the country's massive oil industry.

After the collapse, the dinar was trading significantly lower. At one point, a single dollar purchased one thousand Iraqi dinar.

Speculators began to take positions in 2004 hoping someday, the dinar would recover and the UN economic sanctions would be lifted, allowing the currency to be revalued. Since then, there has been much speculation regarding how and when that would occur.

But here's the really interesting part...

The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq

Does that really come as a surprise?

The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country's forex reserves.

New Iraqi Dinar

see detail of 50 dinar bill

However, the Treasure does say it did an initial currency swap with Iraq to fund their government and Ministries...

Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq.

About two months ago, Iraqi dinars could no longer be purchased; the recent Dodd Frank bill appears to have legislation related to the revaluation of a foreign currency and preventing mass hysteria.

From what I have been able to gather, it sounds like this plan was originally put together by George Bush, **** Cheney, Alan Greenspan, and others years ago as a way for the U.S. government to be repaid (read: get kickbacks) for their efforts in Iraq.

Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to USD1.

If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to USD1: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions... as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years.

Bush’s statement, “This is a war that will pay for itself,” will be true 10 times over

Who are the experts that you are taking about??? I've been in this investment 9 years this Dec. and it has been said over and over again from different people that the USA has trillions of dinars but as of today its only been rumors no one can prove that the USA has one dinar let alone trillions..

• Upvote 2

Terry I am curious on the DFI funds and the amount that is it. I also read Iraq has money in at least 3 to 5 foreign banks. They actually named them but I cannot remember what countries. Here is my question for you, these accounts in the US and wherever...I cannot believe they are just sitting there gaining interest. My thought those accounts are traded daily by the banks. There by making their money work via investments and so forth. Now I don't know if the DFI account can legally be handled that way but I don't see why it wouldn't. I am thinking Iraq has the money. Can they include these accounts in their surplus, or can they leave them out as they are not in Iraq? I guess my question was two fold. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Hey Zig,

I really don't know any real solid information in regards to the DFI funds. If they are in fact sitting in different bank accounts then we all know the banks are leveraging the crap out of those funds as well as loaning them out at a ratio of 9:1. I won't make up something just to sound good, so to be honest, I don't have any real solid facts regarding the DFI funds. Wish I did! Sorry Zig...

However, if Iraq has funds outside of Iraq then sooner or later they will regain control of the money. Not sure if it would be the Government of Iraq's or if it would be transferred to the CBI and placed in their reserves.

20 Million Dinar: Question 1 & 2:.- "When do you think the economy will collapse?" I've thought about this ever since I heard it was going to happen. I would have to assume that the economy is based directly on the stability of the dollar. The fall of the dollar will, in my mind, create the mechanism for the economy to collapse. From what I've read the intentions of the greedy banksters is to collapse the dollar to levels like those of the Zimbabwe dollar of 1999, and then pay off the debt the US has with the orientals in worthless script, releasing the elite of their obligation to the orientals, but in the process, destroying us and ruining what is left of their economy as well. The plan, as I've heard is to them swoop in an buy up what's left of America, and perhaps the rest of the world at seriously devalued prices. This is why there is a sense of urgency to stop the elite.

The elite know that the collapse is inevitable, Greece has not appeared to have agreed to repayment of their fabricated debt. Bix Weir claims the derivatives market is imploding as we speak, please follow him at : www.theroadtoroota.com. Before his statement I remember reading somewhere that we should be looking to Europe to signal the timing of the collapse, based on the implossion of the derivatives market, two weeks later, we could expect our own implossion to occur on our shores.

Question 3: "What will happen to our great country?" Another good question, and I think with several scenarios that are possible: If our situation does not receive timely external intervention, the forecast is very dismal and probably very chaotic. We may have internal intervention to stop the process at some point from our military working on their own or it may be external intervention from the good guys along with the military establishment. The latter two options means a soft landing for the American people. Long term our prospects look good, if we can rebuild our economic infrastructure, we could become the worlds richest nation, but it will take time! We just need the opportunity to do it!

Question 4: "What would happen to the forex market?" Excellent question! There's maybe 130 to 194 countries awaiting to RV, either up or down, depending on who's number you prefer to use. I suspect the event is waiting for the collapse of the dollar to take effect, and will not happen before then, to include the Iraqi Dinar, because the reign of the bankster criminals must end, and the sooner the better! I feel that the forex market will provide one of the only points of stability for the worlds economies. I don't see it going anywhere.

Question 5: "What would happen to all the multi billion dollar US based companies? I would guess...that it would depend on the objectives of the companies in regards to humanity. As an example, I would use the Agro-industrial multinationals. It is said that the agenda of those owned by the elite, is to purposely poison people making them sick, so that the people have to go to that health care industry that is also owned by the elite Banksters, where they must pay ever increasing health care costs to the Insurance Industry that is likewise owned and operated by the same crimonals. I would not hold out much hope for these institutions, not in their current form anyway!

My guess is that the tentacles of the octupus are very extensive, more than we realise. There are institutions we see that serve no purpose other than to continue to squeeze ever increasing amounts of money from us, like the oil industry. These industries need a ground up overhaul!

I hope this helps! Thanks! Carlos

Hi Carlos!

Great answers! It is always nice to hear other's opinions and perspectives on different matters. Thank you for taking the time to give your opinion!

I'm going to give you a few links that might interest you. Again, I don't believe everything I read, but I don't disregard it all either. You actually might have come across some of my previous info here on DV, who knows... smile.gif

Carlos, you might like a few of the following links so feel free to file these if you want.

Some of the following links may seem a little silly to some people, others think this is conspiracy theorists crap, I personally like to take in all of the information I can and make my own educated decisions off of the info I soak up.

http://www.wethepeop...e2012-01-19.htm

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

http://kauilapele.wo...there-is-to-it/

http://benjaminfulfo...ecent-find.html

Financial Research Companies & Newsletters

http://sovereign-inv...r.com/about-us/ (enter your email address in the box to the right of the page) http://www.dailywealth.com/ http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/ All of the above financial research companies offer "paid" services. Just stick to the free stuff, there is still a ton of information! Enjoy!

Here is one more link:

http://wakeup-world....ew-world-order/

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2