Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV put on indefinate hold?

Luigi1

From another site...

COUNCIL OF MINISTERS DECIDES TO BE PATIENT IN THE PROCESS OF REMOVING THE ZEROS FROM THE NATIONAL CURRENCY.

Council of Ministers decided to wait in the application process to delete the zeros from the national currency until further notice.

The Director General of the Department of Cabinet Affairs in a press statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it on Thursday that “requires the decision to stop all actions relating to the operation until further notice.”

“The Council of Ministers Decision No. [111] for the year 2012, adopted at the fifth regular session, held the day before yesterday was based on what I expounded on the Economic Affairs Committee.”

The Central Bank of Iraq and on to San bank adviser appearance of Mohammed Saleh told Al [where] the need for Iraq to the process of administrative reform of the currency cash and that the project to delete the zeros is a step comes as part of the country’s need to the process of administrative reform of the currency in order to reduce the cost of cash transactions in the economic process as well as to the need to provide small groups of coins used in daily circulation of small transactions.

The officials at the Central Bank as well as some politicians and economists urged the government to delete the zeros from the currency and the issuance of new currency denominations large cash in addition to the presence of small coins.

What is your reaction to this latest development?

Here's mine...don't quit your job jst yet.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Deleting the zeroes has nothing to do with a revaluation. you should spend more time researching and less time posting guru material. because your premise is destroyed, by the alternate definition you have assigned to deleting the three zeroes.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

While it is unclear what they will ultimately do, I do think in the end that the GOI will not interfere in whatever it is the CBI is going to do.

The ministers are now in control of CBI. It would appeare Miliki's threats to fire Shabs has finally materialized.

Deleting the zeroes has nothing to do with a revaluation. you should spend more time researching and less time posting guru material. because your premise is destroyed, by the alternate definition you have assigned to deleting the three zeroes.

This is no Guru news but is Iraqi News. Big difference.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 11

The ministers are now in control of CBI. It would appeare Miliki's threats to fire Shabs has finally materialized.

This is no Guru news but is Iraqi News. Big difference.

Whats a rv got to do with deleting the zeroes???

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This has nothing to do with the RV happening. All it would mean is that they will not release the new denoms and just use the current denoms when it RVs. No need to panic. Adam will keep us on the straight and narrow with all of this and would tell us I think, if this was a concern. Keep smiling and GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Whats a rv got to do with deleting the zeroes???

Deleting the zeros or lifting the zeros are both the same terms used by the Iraqis.

I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe the "ministers" are in control of the CBI.

Not a peep out of Shabs in days. Where is he? Hiding under his bed. Why don't he issue a statement?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

I wonder IF the parliament just like many here, believe Shabs does want to LOP. They (the Iraqi parliament, being the proud people they are would not want to do this). Think about it. Shabs cannot come out and tell them his plan of revaluation. (which I believe is the case). Even though they are proud, many are very dishonest and could well take advantage of that kind of information. Shabs is in a heck of a spot right now. They hopefully will force his hand to revalue first then give him permission to put the new lower denoms in circulation. :D

This is so true, The removal of the 000s has nothing to do with the RV of there money. So Folks don't go getting your panties all bunched up. :blink: And they have promised the world that they would not LOP for fear it would ruin the trust the world has with them .And could never be regained. :o

• Upvote 3

This has nothing to do with the RV happening. All it would mean is that they will not release the new denoms and just use the current denoms when it RVs. No need to panic. Adam will keep us on the straight and narrow with all of this and would tell us I think, if this was a concern. Keep smiling and GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all love adam, but thats not fair to expect adam to carry us all to the finish line. this is speculation.....adam has never given anyone guarantees and he cannot forsee what will happen. Dont put all that weight and pressure on him to guide us to rv land, because no one was given the map on how to get there. im saying this in general to everyone....not just you. peace and may the rv find us all

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 5

I wonder IF the parliament just like many here, believe Shabs does want to LOP. They (the Iraqi parliament, being the proud people they are would not want to do this). Think about it. Shabs cannot come out and tell them his plan of revaluation. (which I believe is the case). Even though they are proud, many are very dishonest and could well take advantage of that kind of information. Shabs is in a heck of a spot right now. They hopefully will force his hand to revalue first then give him permission to put the new lower denoms in circulation. :D

I believe this has more to do with total power & control. Shabs had too much power.

This is so true, The removal of the 000s has nothing to do with the RV of there money. So Folks don't go getting your panties all bunched up. :blink: And they have promised the world that they would not LOP for fear it would ruin the trust the world has with them .And could never be regained. :o

If it not an issue...why do the councilmen always bring it up? Not disagreeing...just wondering.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No one knows what's going to happen or when with all of the contradicting reports coming out of Iraq. One article says it's being put on hold one says the government has no say over CBI. Everyone can argue until they're blue in the face but NO ONE KNOWS so what's the point? Stop feeding the trolls, if someone wants to say the RV will not happen because of a supposed hold on the deleting of the zeros ignore it. If someone says that they know for a fact that deleting the zeros means a lop, who cares. One person's ignorance isn't going to make me think differently about my research one bit.

Neg me if you'd like, personally I think the whole scoring idea of a forum is a little silly anyway :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No one knows what's going to happen or when with all of the contradicting reports coming out of Iraq. One article says it's being put on hold one says the government has no say over CBI. Everyone can argue until they're blue in the face but NO ONE KNOWS so what's the point? Stop feeding the trolls, if someone wants to say the RV will not happen because of a supposed hold on the deleting of the zeros ignore it. If someone says that they know for a fact that deleting the zeros means a lop, who cares. One person's ignorance isn't going to make me think differently about my research one bit.

Neg me if you'd like, personally I think the whole scoring idea of a forum is a little silly anyway :P

This may just be disinformation coming out of Iraq to discorage investors or to get the big notes called back, as many, at the earliest possible time. The more CBI get back & takes out of circulation, the less it has to cover at RV.

• Upvote 2

This may just be disinformation coming out of Iraq to discorage investors or to get the big notes called back, as many, at the earliest possible time. The more CBI get back & takes out of circulation, the less it has to cover at RV.

I thought of that too...

That is very Correct Luigi1. You just can't trust half of what you read.

To me this seems to be just the type of news we would see just before they did something

Other wise it is not put out by the CBI , there for could be complete BUNK too ..........

I still think the Imf devalued so they will say its time when stability is satisfied B)

All Luigi does is post Gurus rumours an nonsense from other sites and then puts some half dramatic headline on it.

He is a parrot.

Wrong. This is no rumor. This came from Iraq News.

To me this seems to be just the type of news we would see just before they did something

Other wise it is not put out by the CBI , there for could be complete BUNK too ..........

I still think the Imf devalued so they will say its time when stability is satisfied B)

I agree. Disinformation is often used as a tool to throw off investors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1