Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Quick Chat 4-10-2012

Rogue Knight

I really miss Bond Lady!!!wub.gif ...but don't tell my wife blush.gif ...she might get the wrong idea!!!rolleyes.gif

Thanks for giving us our BL fix Rogue... much appreciated!wink.gif

All we can add to that... just git-r-dun boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

I Gave a + to the article and thanks for the post.

BondLady has earned my respect and trust too , but I would like to see supporting links or doc to confirm this. She normally provides it. You'll forgive me if this sounds skeptical. We've been hearing "we are standing on top if this [RV] " now for 15+ months now and it's a little hard to get excited without confirmation.

Thanks for understanding :)

• Upvote 3

World View: Problems in Greece, Italy and Spain Revive the Euro Debt Crisis

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/03/30/world-view-march-30-2012

Wonder how the Mid-East is going to deal with all the "BrotherHOOD" controlled areas and how they will influence IRAQ, especially since attacks have renewed in country... Does Obama control the timing of this issue given his narcissistic attitude???... Good Luck with this happening this year under these circumstances...

Edited by Charlie Echo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I miss Bondlady as well. I love her posts as they are always based on articles and truth. Too bad people on here bashed her and I think that's why we don't hear from her anymore. Pleeeeease come back Bondlady more people love you than the idiots that bash you!

• Upvote 1