Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The parliamentary Economic Committee demanded the Iraqi Central Bank to intervene to maintain the dinar against the dollar Tuesday after its decline

yota691

The parliamentary Economic Committee demanded the Iraqi Central Bank to intervene to maintain the dinar against the dollar Tuesday after its decline

– APRIL 10, 2012

654-300x222.jpg

Dubai-Eastern 10 April: the Committee requested economic House of Central Bank intervention to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency after its decline to 1290 dinars for USD mohama Khalil said the Commission's decision in a press statement that he had contact with Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi and asked him to take urgent action to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies, adding that the emergence of political differences and the attractions a negative impact on the economic situation in the country, leading to Bug in financial transactions in addition to taking advantage of the presence of this imbalance.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsharqiya.co.uk%2F%3Fp%3D2233

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Man, I can say Im really disappointed. Im going to hold fast to the idea that this is what will come before we see the ''light''.

Don't be disappointed... I think this is very positive... It devalued their currency 10% virtually overnight and that is against a week dollar.... They need to get their ducks in a row.. HCL and Chapter 7 and then Shabs can push the button.

I may be the eternal optimist but I'm hoping this is the fire under the "Donkey" to get things rolling.