Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saad: NA meets this evening to find replacement for Maliki

Thanks for the post Tony. I read somewhere that just before the fall of Maliki there would be an RV.

Fact or fiction, we will see.

Sorry, didn't mean to ryme LOL :o

You might be on to something, I got a Text yesterday stating, he either does his job or get arrested!! News from the rumor mill!! Thanks for the post Tony!! +1

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Tony. I read somewhere that just before the fall of Maliki there would be an RV.

Fact or fiction, we will see.

Sorry, didn't mean to ryme LOL :o

At this point it doesn't matter if it's before or after Maliki's fall :lol:

You might be on to something, I got a Text yesterday stating he either does his job or get arrested!! News from the rumor mill!! Thanks for the post Tony!! +1

I like it, this prooves that they're not allowing another dictator to take charge, and maybe things will get done.

• Upvote 3

Everyday it's something new. I believe they have the votes to do it now and so Maliki has to know this. So I bet he plays ball. If he don't, he is more of an idiot than I thought.

But then again, they are tired of giving him chances. By thursday maybe we will see which way they are going. Hopefully before then.

• Upvote 2

Everyday it's something new. I believe they have the votes to do it now and so Maliki has to know this. So I bet he plays ball. If he don't, he is more of an idiot than I thought.

But then again, they are tired of giving him chances. By thursday maybe we will see which way they are going. Hopefully before then.

A lot of it is misinformation, but since Barzani came to Washington Mailki has been pushed into a corner and I believe he has no choice now, if he doen't egree he's out, plain and simple.

Problem is M is so damn stubborn, he may decide to go down in flames rather than play their game. Hope this just gets the heck over soon.

I agree with easy, I don't think he is going anywhere.

Please, let me comment, briefly. I beg to differ. Name a Country that would exile him. None. Next, he went after the CBI...bad mistake. The Central Bank of Iraq Governor is a PhD for a reason. Democracy is in play as we speak. Maliki is grasping at straws. Maliki is not about Democracy unless he changes his tune. You know the saying, you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink!

Edited by jetphyxr
  • Upvote 1

Problem is M is so damn stubborn, he may decide to go down in flames rather than play their game. Hope this just gets the heck over soon.

Yeah I am really worried. He likes his power. That is why I say, the only way out for him is handcuffs. Otherwise he may just do some really bad stuff and cause a revolution with his personal made army and police. The US needs to take this serious. This would be the fault of the US if he continues this way. The Kurds have warned the US and has been since at least Nov 2011. Now it's really out of hand and still not resolved. See by the US staying out of it, Maliki thinks he has the blessings of the US. And it the eyes of everyone watching, they also think that.

Edited by uncirculd

Please, let me comment, briefly. I beg to differ. Name a Country that would exile him. None. Next, he went after the CBI...bad mistake. The Central Bank of Iraq Governor is a PhD for a reason. Democracy is in play as we speak. Maliki is grasping at straws. Maliki is not about Democracy unless he changes his tune. You know the saying, you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink!

Okay. Now tell me when has Iraq done anything they said they would do?

Yeah I am really worried. He likes his power. That is why I say, the only way out for him is handcuffs. Otherwise he may just do some really bad stuff and cause a revolution with his personal made army and police. The US needs to take this serious. This would be the fault of the US if he continues this way. The Kurds have warned the US and has been since at least Nov 2011. Now it's really out of hand and still not resolved. See by the US staying out of it, Maliki thinks he has the blessings of the US. And it the eyes of everyone watching, they also think that.

Crazy part is, there is another thread qouting the UNSC as saying all is honky dory is the sandbox. What is really going on is beyond me. :blink: