Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Questions for Adam's April 11, 2012 Chat

skitealwedrop

Adam......why do you believe that Iraq will Rv their currency before they have resolved the numerous political issues that divide them to the point of stagnation? Because of the in fighting that they've been having since day one of this new democracy, they cannot agree on the HCL......their infrastructure has not been improved very much....foreigners are not safe to work in most of the country......Sunni's are claiming they are being treated as second class citizens by the Shiite majority......the Kurds are posturing about breaking away from the rest of the country......to name but a few. Basically, they are experiencing all the things you would expect a new born democracy to be going through. I just am looking for your reasoning as to why you believe that they would focus on their currency value when they have so many other problems to resolve that will not be fixed (IMHO) just because they RV?

I'm not saying I don't think they will RV and I do get why they eventually will....but I just don't see why you think it is so close as I believe you are still on the "now to September" train ;)

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi Adam: First I would like to thank you and the Mods for all the work you do for us on DV.

Well it's been quite a day with Shabibi looking to be replaced. How do you think this will affect our investment ?

Will Malaki be able to RV the currency without Shabs ?

First off, thanks for your down to earth posts and for all you do for this site and it's members. My question is: Do you think the Kurds have started pumping oil again, and if not, do you think it's enough to jar Maliki into seating the ministers?

Hello Adam, I just want to say thank you for all you do. My question is the following: Do you really think there will be an RV this year? I see so many articles that say one thing about the RV then come to find out that it's a lie. Thanks GO RV

Thanks for all the updates. Is it possible that the RV would be allowed in Iraq only? Also is there any intel from inside Iraq about the progress of construction projects involving the oil and natural gas projects? If I understand correct Phase III should be complete in 2015 with the capability to produce over 10 million barrels of oil a day?

Edited by hawaii50hawk

Adam, thanks for all your time and effort on our behalf. I read either from the IMF or the UN, that a country can issue new currency no more than every 10 years. Since Iraq printed new currency in 2003, what are your thoughts on the possibility of Iraq printing new currency for 2013, making our Dinars null and void. They will have made a bundle from selling Dinars, and we will be out. This would not make this a scam, but we would be out of luck. Thanks, Adam.

Been here since Dec. 2009. Bought your first edition book, went on board with IBC, Warka, etc. Still hopeful. Know you're tired of addressing repetitive questions regarding date and rate. I haven't questioned much in my 3 year history, but I couldn't resist this evening. Are you still feeling positive about RV between now and Sept?

Adam,

I understand the "Only spend what you can afford to lose" with regard to this opportunity. That being said, I've come across some cash that will not change my life much if I lose it however, it would dramtically change my life if I purchased IQD and a 1:1 RV occurred. So, the question is... Should I buy IQD now, wait, or don't bother? Secondly, if now... how soon is now?

Imgeing: I'm sorry for negging you. I was scrolling through he question thread and accidentally hit the neg. Please, somebody even him out for me! Thanks!

Its all good my friend and thanks for telling me.

Hope we all do well as soon as possible. This economy is killing me. PEACE !!!!

:D

• Upvote 1

Adam - concerning the CBI autions, I noticed they are fairly low this past week and I realize there have been low autions in the past but if these low amounts were to continue for a couple of weeks, would this be a good indicator that something has to happen?