Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Bytes: 8Ball - I Think Shabibi May Have Pulled The Trigger !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Pour Itching Powder On Shabbi's Trigger Finger !

4-7-2012 Newshound Guru Doc Much of the news concerning Maliki continues to focus on chapter 7 and Kuwait. We are hopeful Maliki will play nice on April 15 when he meets with Kuwait. Given favorable meeting results an article quoted as saying "...leading to a report to the Security Council, including the approval of Kuwait to lift the sanctions on Iraq..." We continue with opinion that this is the ultimate goal of Maliki and the other agreements (HCl, Ebril, ministers, etc..) are part of the political game. We see a possible scenario where chapter 7 is lifted and these other issue fall into place fairly rapidly. As always we report, you decide.

4-7-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 ALL I CAN SAY IS TRICKERY AND MISINFORMATION IS AT ITS HIGHEST RIGHT NOW. IT MUST COME OUT LIKE A NEEDED THING, NOT PLANNED, SHABS...HAS ALSO GIVEN OUTSIDERS A POSSIBLE SMOKE BALL AS TO INCREASING IT GRADUALLY TILL SEPT. LETS JUST SAY...HE NIXES THAT PLAN...WITH THE AUSPICE THAT WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO NOW BECAUSE OF OUTSIDE AND UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, IS DO IT NOW...1-1. WAS IT PLANNED?...NOT BY THE RECENT STATMENTS BUT...BEEN THE PLAN ALL ALONG, BUT NEEDED TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THERE WAS NO CHOICE BUT TO PUSH IT FURTHER ALONG THAN PLANNED. I LIKE WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW...POLITICS AT ITS SLIMIEST...LOL. FOLLOW THE NEWS...AND EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. ITS COMING.

4-7-2012 Newshound Guru 8Ball forget about Maliki watch the CBI...everything else is noise, the CBI is making moves... two auctions back to back had no cash exchanged. you bring in an article saying no cash will be exchanged without a tax exempt...I smell an RV brewing... it is well we are looking at change of CBI policy...they are still politicians so they can change their mind at will, But the winds of change seem to be blowing our way.

4-8-2012 Newshound Guru 8Ball Shabibi is trying to do his job...Maliki wants to replace him...the news says there is something up...I thought by Tuesday it would be done...Obama called Barzani to Washington...Maliki must meet with Barzani and Talibani...its all about finishing the government etc and then yes finally to our RV. I think Shabibi may have pulled the trigger and Maliki is trying to replace him..two consecutive CBI auctions have no cash going into the weekend. If Maliki replaces him then he will control the CBI and could reset what was done.

• Upvote 8

sos different day. but then again we have heard the sos daily for the past several years why should today be any different? the only thing shabs is pulling is our fingers, and the last time someone asked me to pull their finger i heard a sound like a frog and a disgusting smell soon followed! :lol:

Edited by norvtoday
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

]Maliki wants to kick Shabs off the pot and it looks like Shabs has $**t already. I hope so, I would if I was going to get replaced. Its Maliki holding up the RV and stopping us getting a few bucks. I don't want to have to go to my job that sucks. An RV would allow me to sleep in a bit longer. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 consecutive days with no auction going into the weekend 8Ball? Really? Are you new to this? CBI is closed Fridays and Saturdays in the West as I recall. You don't suppose that has anything to do with it do you? Sheesh. Not evry single action of inaction in Iraq has to do with a possible RV. Lay off the Easter mimosas dude.

Thanks for the post Thug! Happy Easter to all the great folks at DV!

• Upvote 3

2 consecutive days with no auction going into the weekend 8Ball? Really? Are you new to this? CBI is closed Fridays and Saturdays in the West as I recall. You don't suppose that has anything to do with it do you? Sheesh. Not evry single action of inaction in Iraq has to do with a possible RV. Lay off the Easter mimosas dude.

Thanks for the post Thug! Happy Easter to all the great folks at DV!

Thx For The Props' Tirebiter ! ;)

In Semi-Defense Of 8Ball, He Actually Made That Statement On Friday.

The Dinar Guru Site Posted It Yesterday. A Lot Of Their Quotes Are Day Later Or More But They Use The Date Of When Its Posted On Their Site.

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

Thx For The Props' Tirebiter ! ;)

In Semi-Defense Of 8Ball, He Actually Made That Statement On Friday.

The Dinar Guru Site Posted It Yesterday. A Lot Of Their Quotes Are Day Later Or More But They Use The Date Of When Its Posted On Their Site.

B)B)B)

Thanks Thug! I stand corrected. :)

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Pour Itching Powder On Shabbi's Trigger Finger !

Go ahead, Thug...pull his finger :D

Im a little concerned getting currency speculation advice from someone calling themselves 8Ball.....I don't know if he's a pool shark, or a huge party animal

Since when are those two things mutually exclusive? :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh look, Barry Bonds goldfish got into his medicine cabinet again.......

hey texas U are just upset cause you never had anyone even close to Barry Bonds talent on the rangers lol yea I know they make a person bigger and stronger but you have to have excellent hand -eye coronation as well and just so you know Im not condoning the use of those drugs,I'm just a huge Giants fan and Barry is and was a great player, and I also wished the Rangers had won the World Series last yr as they had played the Giants so well in 2010!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hey texas U are just upset cause you never had anyone even close to Barry Bonds talent on the rangers lol yea I know they make a person bigger and stronger but you have to have excellent hand -eye coronation as well and just so you know Im not condoning the use of those drugs,I'm just a huge Giants fan and Barry is and was a great player, and I also wished the Rangers had won the World Series last yr as they had played the Giants so well in 2010!

Lol ! :lol: Actually The Rangers Did Have Somebody But They Let The Yankees Get Him ! :o A-Rod ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Gee whiz Ron, next time I'll pick one of the other 50% of players who didnt get caught.....I just wont get as many pluses.

• Upvote 1

Lol ! :lol: Actually The Rangers Did Have Somebody But They Let The Yankees Get Him ! :o A-Rod ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

yes thug you are so right and almost put A-rod in there, Texas does have a good team,just glad we are playin again!! and a big thanks to you Thug for all your hard work on all the post-man I hope we are almost DONE!! We are ready!!

Gee whiz Ron, next time I'll pick one of the other 50% of players who didnt get caught.....I just wont get as many pluses.

hey Texas1 just messin with ya, just seams like so many kick Bonds,but hey he should have been honest and upfront and he would not be in the mess he is in! that drug has ruined too many men and my fav is Mark Maguire too,I just don't get the drugs in sports,anyway best of luck to ya Tex

• Upvote 2

yes thug you are so right and almost put A-rod in there, Texas does have a good team,just glad we are playin again!! and a big thanks to you Thug for all your hard work on all the post-man I hope we are almost DONE!! We are ready!!

hey Texas1 just messin with ya, just seams like so many kick Bonds,but hey he should have been honest and upfront and he would not be in the mess he is in! that drug has ruined too many men and my fav is Mark Maguire too,I just don't get the drugs in sports,anyway best of luck to ya Tex

I am a huge giants fan especially with Barry bonds, Jt snow, era i went to a lot of games because my dad got tickets cheap because he worked for At&t for 30 years its fun to go to a ball game but man i got to say barry bonds turned me down every time i wanted a autograph but i got alot of giants signatures in that era good times and yes barry bonds bulked up way too fast and i always thought it was odd lol but yea barry had one of the quickest bats next to Ken griffey Jr. in the leauge.

P.S A-rod has been one of my favorite ball players since he was on the Seattle mariners with Jay buhner, joey cora, edgar martinez, Ken Griffey Jr. list goes on but i feel he is still over priced but he was the man in his prime great shortstop and third baseman :) better than jeter in my opinion

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

I am a huge giants fan especially with Barry bonds, Jt snow, era i went to a lot of games because my dad got tickets cheap because he worked for At&t for 30 years its fun to go to a ball game but man i got to say barry bonds turned me down every time i wanted a autograph but i got alot of giants signatures in that era good times and yes barry bonds bulked up way too fast and i always thought it was odd lol but yea barry had one of the quickest bats next to Ken griffey Jr. in the leauge.

P.S A-rod has been one of my favorite ball players since he was on the Seattle mariners with Jay buhner, joey cora, edgar martinez, Ken Griffey Jr. list goes on but i feel he is still over priced but he was the man in his prime great shortstop and third baseman :) better than jeter in my opinion

hey easy nice post man,we love our Giants and we go as much as we can but we talked today about how nice it would be to go to the games in Arz and Col and anywhere on the westcoast,now that would be awesome brother! come on RV and we can chase the Giants all over the west,now that's what I'm talkin about!!

• Upvote 1