Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Add Your Favorite Christian Music/Song

Patty,

Guess we have same taste for music... love this one... I have it streaming in my computer when I work :)

I believe we do Nadita, love music that sooth's the soul.

Maybe we can get this to grow as big as the thread "Come In and See the crazy side of the DV members" (1175 pages)

We have a lot of catching up to do. Hehee

I really needed this music tonight...it's great...my 5 yr old and I was listening to 'He's still working on me' earlier....I know it's more of a childs song but I love it and love to hear my baby sing it!

• Upvote 2

I believe we do Nadita, love music that sooth's the soul.

Maybe we can get this to grow as big as the thread "Come In and See the crazy side of the DV members" (1175 pages)

We have a lot of catching up to do. Hehee

Yes we do... :) and THANK YOU for starting the thread :)

You are awesome ;)

I must admit that your choices of music is awesome :)

Oh happy days... rv is coming lol lol

Markinsa/Mod,

Glad you join us...:)

Happy Easter to you and your family

• Upvote 2

Anyone else do the 6pm prayer?

Set an alarm on your cell for 6PM everyday.

When it goes off, stop what you are doing and offer a prayer for this nation, and everyone on the planet.

There are a lot of people doing it, in every time zone, so it doesn't matter where you are, just join in spiritual hands and say "Hi" to God.

I'm so used to wearing an earpiece during the day, sometimes I'll finish a prayer and then reach up to disconnect the call...

• Upvote 6

Dive,

I haven't heard about it...and I will make sure to put my alarm on cell for 6:00 pm to pray...

Thanks for the reminder and God bless America and Israel and all nations and people and God bless you :)

• Upvote 1

Dive,

I haven't heard about it...and I will make sure to put my alarm on cell for 6:00 pm to pray...

Thanks for the reminder and God bless America and Israel and all nations and people and God bless you :)

argh, I've used up all the pluses I get for the day, I'll open this thread tomorrow and give you one.

Actually, it would be nice to see this thread continue for a very long time.

Thank you to all that have contributed tonight, I really needed the soul food.

• Upvote 2

Enjoy... everyone have a blessed Easter. ;)

YEAH.... HE LIVES

Patty, I am the one lost lamb and He searched and searched and found me, he saved me, carry me, clean me up and put me on the pottery wheel to mold me and shape me to His design.. I am still work in progress but I am so glad He found me.. can't live without Him anymore... :)

argh, I've used up all the pluses I get for the day, I'll open this thread tomorrow and give you one.

Actually, it would be nice to see this thread continue for a very long time.

Thank you to all that have contributed tonight, I really needed the soul food.

Hey Dive...how deep do you dive..? lol

Well.. I think whoever posting in this thread are like mind :) and we will keep it alive with your help so please don't disappear from us :)

This can be a good thread to go to and click when we have hard day as the music is here and it just lifts our spirit

The power of praise and worship chase away all the burdens...

• Upvote 1

YEAH.... HE LIVES

Well.. I think whoever posting in this thread are like mind :) and we will keep it alive with your help so please don't disappear from us :)

This can be a good thread to go to and click when we have hard day as the music is here and it just lifts our spirit

The power of praise and worship chase away all the burdens...

Very true.

It's crazy, the contentment and friendships I have found through this forum.

Tonight was excellent, very relaxing.

Good Night All

• Upvote 2