Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Can Only Imagine

RUM

Rum,

YEAH!!!!' did you read my mind ? I was gonna ask for praise and worship and here you are :)

A big hug and kiss for ypu....., thank you so much :).

All my faves that you are posting :). You made my night :)

God bless you bro

I really like that version.

While it is true, we can only imagine, I can't help but believe there's more to it than just fluttering around on wings and praising God for eternity.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely believe in Jesus Christ as God and have accepted the Holy Spirit into my life.

That being said, aside from understanding "religion" was created by man, not God, I can only hope there's more to it once this existence is over.

I mean, I LIKE adversity, I only shine when I have a challenge, and I NEED to feel like I've done something productive with my day.

• Upvote 1

I really like that version.

While it is true, we can only imagine, I can't help but believe there's more to it than just fluttering around on wings and praising God for eternity.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely believe in Jesus Christ as God and have accepted the Holy Spirit into my life.

That being said, aside from understanding "religion" was created by man, not God, I can only hope there's more to it once this existence is over.

I mean, I LIKE adversity, I only shine when I have a challenge, and I NEED to feel like I've done something productive with my day.

Dive,

It will be a surprise for us till we get there :) we can only imagine what its like but look around at His creation...no match :) He is an awesome God.. it is said that the secret belongs to God but what He reveals to us belong to us. He has revealed Himself and His majesty and we can see it in our surroundings right now... imagine the unseen world. I think when we stand before Him...we will be so much in awe that we would just bow down and worship HIm and by then, we can ask Him questions :)

• Upvote 3

when this song first came out...me and me bro learned how to play it on the guitar....he mostly played and me sang...although me not much of a singer... :blush: ......me still loved the song enough to brave it. :lol:

I bet you have a beautiful voice... :) such a beautiful girl should also be so talented and I can tell you like the ninja stuff and you probably like "one piece" too

Thanks so much, guys and gals, for creating an atmosphere of worship this evening. If I knew how to post a song...hint, hint...I would choose "How Great is Our God" by, Chris Tomlin... or maybe some Rick Pino or Kim Walker tunes. Thanks in advance. Much love and Happy Easter!

Dive,

It will be a surprise for us till we get there :) we can only imagine what its like but look around at His creation...no match :) He is an awesome God.. it is said that the secret belongs to God but what He reveals to us belong to us. He has revealed Himself and His majesty and we can see it in our surroundings right now... imagine the unseen world. I think when we stand before Him...we will be so much in awe that we would just bow down and worship HIm and by then, we can ask Him questions :)

This is how I feel...

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much, guys and gals, for creating an atmosphere of worship this evening. If I knew how to post a song...hint, hint...I would choose "How Great is Our God" by, Chris Tomlin... or maybe some Rick Pino or Kim Walker tunes. Thanks in advance. Much love and Happy Easter!

Lynnie,

Rick Pino... ? you are my kind of girl.. :)

I can't post either from my phone, if I could I would post 'Who Am I' by Casting Crowns.....beautiful song!!!

I first heard the version by Mercy Me, and I remember I was standing in a Christian Family Book store and I was just browsing, and this song was playing over the intercom, and I just burst into tears thinking about being at my Lord's feet immobile and unable to speak from his almighty power. It was so humbling. So many think that when they get to talk with God their going to give him a piece of their mind, or I'm going to tell him this or that... :lol: Boy are they in for a surprise! :lol:

-

I bet you have a beautiful voice... :) such a beautiful girl should also be so talented and I can tell you like the ninja stuff and you probably like "one piece" too

hahahahaha :lmao: One Piece....!? :lmao: hahahahahah....honestly, No. not really, there were on or two good eps...but over all, IMO, me rate it 4 of 10. :(

a lot of ppl say me have a nice singing voice :blush: but...me just think they are being nice...so they don't make me feel too bad. :(

besides, me ish not that talented...me just know how to do a great number of things. :blink: heheh ;)

What a blessing to come home after a really really rough day and find all these worship songs. We lost a family member today, and got some bad news tha thas to do with my daughters twin babies. But God is good, is knows that I needed these songs tonight. What a mighty God we serve! Thanks to all of you who posted tonight!

• Upvote 1

What a blessing to come home after a really really rough day and find all these worship songs. We lost a family member today, and got some bad news tha thas to do with my daughters twin babies. But God is good, is knows that I needed these songs tonight. What a mighty God we serve! Thanks to all of you who posted tonight!

HisHands, I will extend my evening prayers to you and your family. Peace of God be with you.

HisHands,

I pray that God will touch you and refresh you from the top of your head to the bottom sole of your feet...I pray that He gives you more grace and grace and peace... and that His peace that is beyod our understanding will be upon you and your family. I pray that God healing hands will touch your grandchildren and by His stripes, they are healed in Jesus mighty name, Amen