Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: a response from Kuwait to eject Iraq from Chapter VI

story_img_4f7825e169d4e.jpg

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations are evolving positively, noting that all outstanding issues on its way to the solution.

Al-Maliki said, during a press conference Sunday at the headquarters of the Council of Ministers Baghdad: "we have come a long way and significant steps in the development of the fraternal relations between the two countries signalled to solve problems. And the remaining problems would be resolved during the next meeting in the fourteenth month between Iraq and Kuwait ". Adding: "there is a great response from Kuwait and real intentions to eject Iraq from Chapter VII. "The Prime Minister said: "Iraq has not remained an keep resolutions under Chapter VII only some topics with State of Kuwait, and once resolving outstanding problems will end the subject of Chapter VII and the coming days will resolve these problems.

Link: http://www.microsoft...storyid%3d71447

I think this is a bad translation.... "the fourteenth month" is a bit Arabish in this translation... it's believed they mean the 14th of this month (April).

• Upvote 7

Maybe that pretty little "red button" that we have all been wanting Shab's to push does more than just RV their currency??? ... it might just be their "eject from CH. 7 button" too!!! rolleyes.gifemot-LMAO.gif Come on boyz... push the button!!!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Good find, Rod and Staff. I pray it means very good news for us soon.

Also I've been looking for you when I'm here (have not come on as often as before)--I've wanted to tell you how beautiful your wood carvings are. In particular, I was delighted at the beauty of the Eagle you carved on one of them. You are a real artist in wood, my friend. Absolutely gorgeous work!! Thanks very much for sharing it with us. Fran

• Upvote 1

Good find, Rod and Staff. I pray it means very good news for us soon.

Also I've been looking for you when I'm here (have not come on as often as before)--I've wanted to tell you how beautiful your wood carvings are. In particular, I was delighted at the beauty of the Eagle you carved on one of them. You are a real artist in wood, my friend. Absolutely gorgeous work!! Thanks very much for sharing it with us. Fran

Thanks Francie... I appreciate the kind words of encouragement! wink.gif

Al-Maliki said during a press conference held on Sunday at the headquarters of the Council of Ministers in Baghdad, said: "We have come a long way and are important steps in the development of fraternal relations between the two countries gave an indication of solving problems. And would solve the problems remaining at the next meeting on the fourteenth of this month between Iraq and Kuwait ". He said, adding: "There is an overwhelming response from Kuwait and the real intentions to remove Iraq from Chapter VII."

He said the prime minister: "Iraq is no longer keep him international resolutions under Chapter VII only some of the topics with the State of Kuwait, and as soon solve the outstanding problems will end the subject of Chapter VII and the coming days will solve these problems." / 4

Updating :: 04/01/2012 13:54

Yup, 14th of this month. So we wait and see.

google's translation

• Upvote 1

:

Maybe that pretty little "red button" that we have all been wanting Shab's to push does more than just RV their currency??? ... it might just be their "eject from CH. 7 button" too!!! rolleyes.gifemot-LMAO.gif Come on boyz... push the button!!!wink.gif

yeah...PUSH THE RED BUTTON "GO RV!!!" :D:D

• Upvote 1

Its too bad kuwait doesnt decide whether iraq leaves ch7 or not. well yes, they have to fulfill the requirements by the unsc. but its the unsc who decides when and where. With iraqs buddy buddy relationship with iran, the unsc is not in any hurry to release iraq. thmaliki wants out of ch7 so he can then do whatever he wants and take full control. this whole erbil power sharing idea is just a cover so maliki looks like hes trying. but he has no plans on power sharing and even if there isan agreement, it will be broken within a week and the fallout will happen. they have been skating around thisfor over a year. that should tell how serious they really arent.

this will happen on the unsc's clock, and june is the date they set. Release, is yet to be determined.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

story_img_4f7825e169d4e.jpg

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations are evolving positively, noting that all outstanding issues on its way to the solution.

I think this is a bad translation.... "the fourteenth month" is a bit Arabish in this translation... it's believed they mean the 14th of this month (April).

This is Iraq where things move soooooo slowowowow they have to add months to the year to get anything accomplished on an annual basis :o

GH

• Upvote 2

Me too! Chapter 6...14th month.......for people who invented math they're not so good with numbers! Go RV! :P

Ever been to 7-11 or Sunoco. They can count U S money damn well :D :D :D :D Great post Rod as always...... :D :D :D :D

• Upvote 2