Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: RV is not ready.

Luigi1

just a few quick points...

1) aren't we all "opportunistic" dinar speculators?

2) More redundant than all the gurus that claim the rv is coming every other day?

I think most of these so called gurus think they know more than they really do and the rest of um are just pathetic liars. fact is, the iqd will revalue when the iraqi's decide to rv it and not a minute before. just my humble opinion...

I do believe we are all looking for a profit here. Breitling is giving us a little bit of education for unknown reasons. He was associated with the another site on some level...and things didn't end up to well for them (legal troubles). I just don't trust him is all. When he first started with Dinar, he was giving written responses to questions. Then he started with audio. He was dead set on the DFI as being a trigger point for the RV, then the seating of the security minister, then some laws....the bottom line is that he's guessing like the rest of us. The gurus are redundant as well...I definitely give you that. I just find his analysis lacking...mho.

Edited by Psych
  • Upvote 2

Oh man.... Yankees fan?

Are you guys ready to see the Angels pick up their second World Series this year? We have a long way to go to catch up the Yanks but it starts this year. biggrin.gif

For you dinarian purists out there sorry this has nothing to do with dinar. I just had to comment since we are DAYS away from the start of Major League Baseball.

Whoa!!!!! Wally, drugs are affecting your brain my man! :lol: You still have time to convert over to a "real" team! :P Seriously, I wish nothing but the best for Pujols....

Go Yanks...Go RV.

You know it brotha! ;)

Yankee killer:

4ee4382e8183a.preview-300.jpg

biggrin.gif

Derek-Jeter-Pictures-Latest-4.jpg

:P

• Upvote 1

I do believe we are all looking for a profit here. Breitling is giving us a little bit of education for unknown reasons. He was associated with the another site on some level...and things didn't end up to well for them (legal troubles). I just don't trust him is all. When he first started with Dinar, he was giving written responses to questions. Then he started with audio. He was dead set on the DFI as being a trigger point for the RV, then the seating of the security minister, then some laws....the bottom line is that he's guessing like the rest of us. The gurus are redundant as well...I definitely give you that. I just find his analysis lacking...mho.

He's guessing like the rest of us but he does take the news apart & goes through the articles which gives him one up on the rest of us. In the end...the truth is nobody really knows when the button will be pushed.

• Upvote 2

Whoa!!!!! Wally, drugs are affecting your brain my man! laugh.gif You still have time to convert over to a "real" team! tongue.gif Seriously, I wish nothing but the best for Pujols....

Nice pic. of Jeets. I watched the Angels unleash some of their firepower on the Dodgers last night with a possible sampling of their starting line-up. Just 3 more days and we're all playing for real!

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that one of these teams, if they can stay healthy, will win it all this year:

Yankees

Tigers

Angels

Rangers

The NL will not win it this year says me. biggrin.gif

I can't believe I'm saying this but good luck to the Yanks this year. After saying that I really do feel lilke drugs may be effecting my brain. tongue.gif

Breitling sees all the articles as a rv. Adam says he sees a lot of rd articles lately.

Breitling refuses to see any of these as rd/lop articles, yet hes highly educated. I think breitling knows these are rd articles, yet chooses to display them as rv articles. the fact he doesnt even recognize the possibility is very troubling....which is why i know longer listen to breitling

This time next year will will probably still be saying, end of the year looks good.

We will still be waiting.......why haven't they done it, too many excuses all the time. All guess work. We thought the Summit was it, the trigger. It wasn't so we just guess at any other "special days". Its all speculation and guessing.