Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: RV is not ready.

Luigi1

From another site...

4-2-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling They're going to do it...There are still dominoes that have to fall in order, correctly, to be internationally recognized, correctly. Basically, I feel it's the second half of this year. I don't depend on Iraq, they have missed too many dates.

Breitling has never gave a rate or date. His good reputation still stands. What are your thoughts on this?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

From another site...

4-2-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling They're going to do it...There are still dominoes that have to fall in order, correctly, to be internationally recognized, correctly. Basically, I feel it's the second half of this year. I don't depend on Iraq, they have missed too many dates.

Breitling has never gave a rate or date. His good reputation still stands. What are your thoughts on this?

sounds fine, I enjoy listening to what Breitling has to say.

• Upvote 1

June - December works for me..........I have no big plans for that time period and will be right here with my dinars.

Agree. I can wait a few more months till they get the kinks worked out & the ink dries on the Bill.

It's not soon enough for me, but it is what it is and I think he's right. :(

Again, agree. Breitling is a no nonsense guy.

sounds fine, I enjoy listening to what Breitling has to say.

Yup. Breitling, Montana & Bondlady are the only ones I trust or have any credibility.

• Upvote 1

Breitling...:not so sure I trust him. I think he's an opportunist who sees a profit in Dinar speculation. I've also felt him to be incredibly redundant and often uninformed about some Dinar particulars. Just my humble opinion.

• Upvote 13

Any guru has only two choices. They can continue to say it will be next week, and continue to be wrong week after week. Or they can say it will be in the fall and be wrong once. i.e. once the RD is officially executed (in Sept I think) then any hope of a large RV will be officially gone. Breitling seems to have take taken the 2nd option which makes sense.

• Upvote 3

Breitling...:not so sure I trust him. I think he's an opportunist who sees a profit in Dinar speculation. I've also felt him to be incredibly redundant and often uninformed about some Dinar particulars. Just my humble opinion.

He seems to be able to back up his views with facts. He is a good at deciphering Iraqi financial news reports. Above all, he don't stick his neck out with off the wall it's RVed comments or predictions.

Any guru has only two choices. They can continue to say it will be next week, and continue to be wrong week after week. Or they can say it will be in the fall and be wrong once. i.e. once the RD is officially executed (in Sept I think) then any hope of a large RV will be officially gone. Breitling seems to have take taken the 2nd option which makes sense.

I concur.

It's his opinion folks..

No one knows what the heck is going on..

Stay grounded....

True.

• Upvote 1

It's his opinion folks..

No one knows what the heck is going on..

Stay grounded....

Oh man.... Yankees fan?

Are you guys ready to see the Angels pick up their second World Series this year? We have a long way to go to catch up the Yanks but it starts this year. biggrin.gif

For you dinarian purists out there sorry this has nothing to do with dinar. I just had to comment since we are DAYS away from the start of Major League Baseball.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh man.... Yankees fan?

Are you guys ready to see the Angels pick up their second World Series this year? We have a long way to go to catch up the Yanks but it starts this year. biggrin.gif

For you dinarian purists out there sorry this has nothing to do with dinar. I just had to comment since we are DAYS away from the start of major league baseball.

Go Yanks...Go RV.

• Upvote 1

just a few quick points...

1) aren't we all "opportunistic" dinar speculators?

2) More redundant than all the gurus that claim the rv is coming every other day?

I think most of these so called gurus think they know more than they really do and the rest of um are just pathetic liars. fact is, the iqd will revalue when the iraqi's decide to rv it and not a minute before. just my humble opinion...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe Bondlady got into a disagreement with keepm a few months back and has decided not to post on DV anymore.

At least that's my understanding.

WW.

Maybe her ship is at sea, or she is checking her blackscreens, or she can't say where she is but it's a 3 letter place. BUWAWAHAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Provided they stick to the current execution date......You know, all of September could magically transform in to a religious holiday or vacation of some sort. Lol

With everyday I think this is less likely to be a straight up RV that is due to happen at any day now.

Something might happen in Q3-Q4 but remember everybody was frothing at the mouth about the Arab summit and thinking that the RV would be announced at the end of the meeting but not a thing!