Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just sitting praying and want someone to pray with me. I'm in a pickle been waiting on my tax return since January 30, for some reason it went to the error department and just today they 'told me that it was out of the error department and I should get it this week or next. Never did know the error, never did get a letter or anything. Anyway, I may have to sell some of my dinars if I don't get my refund back real soon. I don't want to sell, because I believe it will happen very soon. I run a non-profit for the elderly, and have really been putting everything into it. That's why I want it to hit so bad, so I can really help the elderly. Please pray with me that I get my tax refund soon or the Dinar hit tomorrow. Thanks

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I will pray for you and those in your care. You sound like a very caring person.

I myself find prayer to be the best comfort lately with my financial burdens, it doesn't surprise me as much anymore when each month somehow the bills get paid.

Good luck to all and may our prayers be heard. Amen!!!

• Upvote 3

Yes, your on the right path in asking for prayer and strength. Prayer is a powerful weapon, it will help you conquer your battles of life.

I will keep you in my prayers to help you carry this cross of concern.

Know that God does has His loving arms around you and will guide you in your situation.

• Upvote 2

I pray that the Holy Spirit will work things out for your tax return and you will get your refund immediately in the name of Jesus and I also pray for supernatural provision for you that God will make food and gas go along way for you and also that the law of multiplication will work in your life in the name of Jesus...

AMEN...

• Upvote 2

I am praying as well! God bless you for helping the elderly!!

Not to still your thunder but I have a prayer request as well. My parents are going through a nasty divorce and my dad won't pay his part of the mortgage. My mom has been a stay at home mother for 25 years and is now working part time in retail because that's all she can find. She was the one who told me about the Dinar investment. If this doesnt come through soon she is losing the house and also has a heart condition and hasn't been able to afford medicine. Every day that goes by is a praise she is alive. We need this RV but more then that we need God's help in any and all forms.

• Upvote 2

I will pray that if you are setting up a scam (like it sounds) that the good hearted people of this forum don't fall for it. Most refunds now are direct deposit and instant. As far at the letter, these are usually handled by e-mail, and again, are fast. Sorry...not buying it. Been here since March 18 have you? Good luck...

• Upvote 1

Father God we just agree with our brother in prayer Lord cause YOU said IF 2 or more shall agree on the same thing in prayer it shall be done

Mat_18:19 (KJV) Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven

Father I pray in the Name of JESUS OF NAZERATH that Mysteruydinars taxes will turn towards the things he needs them for and that you lord God will LOOSE those funds to him in JESUS NAME !! Lord Jesus this isnt a greed thing or a want this Lord God is a tru8e NEED for the things that he helps the less fortunate with widows father orphans Jesus and we just PRAISE YOU AND THANK YOU NOW father for hearing and awnsering our prayer for our brother MYSTERYDINAR !!! BLESS YOU BROTHER MAY GOD grant you your needs and help you to zoom ahead in life !!! Bill

• Upvote 1