Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outside Chat 3-9-10 9PM

k98nights

"......Confident it will happen before the end of the week." PUHLEESE let this be correct information THIS TIME!!! This roller coaster has to be coming to a stop. I am getting nauseous from all the ups, downs, twists, turns and loop-de-loops. Please let this be the week we get off.

You guys are so....... funny. Daddys1 (PULEESE.) Now, that's very funny English. Don't be impatient... It's coming soon, very soon. Actually sooner than you think. RV is done deal already. Just enjoy the ride and the next stop is ours. The lady's labor is overdue. Either she's going to born it or the doctors (IMF and UN) is going to cut it open and take it out. Either way it shall be done.

GOD bless all. ~Chang

[********] Frank has stated the 12th as his outside date, so I’m told

[********] however his father is deathly ill and Frank will be in Santa Monica for awhile

Please don't beat me for what I'm about to say.

Pieces of a puzzle, remember?

So don't beat me.

Please?

Ali has an office in Santa Monica.

It's the one I'll be going to when this is over.

Now, we have two possible outcomes here.

One, the deathly ill Father is just a cover story

and Frank got a heads-up and is headed to Santa

Monica to cash in.

Or, two, Frank is Ali's son and Ali is the one that's ill.

Has anyone talked to Ali lately?

Remember, pieces of a puzzle.

I'm just looking at all the pieces and trying to

make them fit.

And no, there's nothing wrong with reshaping

pieces with a Dremmel.

[********] Frank has stated the 12th as his outside date, so I’m told

[********] however his father is deathly ill and Frank will be in Santa Monica for awhile

Please don't beat me for what I'm about to say.

Pieces of a puzzle, remember?

So don't beat me.

Please?

Ali has an office in Santa Monica.

It's the one I'll be going to when this is over.

Now, we have two possible outcomes here.

One, the deathly ill Father is just a cover story

and Frank got a heads-up and is headed to Santa

Monica to cash in.

Or, two, Frank is Ali's son and Ali is the one that's ill.

Has anyone talked to Ali lately?

Remember, pieces of a puzzle.

I'm just looking at all the pieces and trying to

make them fit.

And no, there's nothing wrong with reshaping

pieces with a Dremmel.

Interesting conjectures... I hope someone has a more informed opinion about it than myself...

fact it is this rate and now we here another so on and so forth.....no locations of trusted info.....i guess it is the homeless making the predictions that he trusts so much....oh well we will see...i for one will not loose any sleep tonight waiting if this trusted soruce is correct or not. it will happen when it happens.....remember to buy American

yada, yada, yada. Same old song and dance! Not directed at you K98, but, it really gets old.

Yep true, it does get old. That's why I study news stories and official documents, and then make up my own mind about things like date and rate etc. I listen closely to what Adam and Sonny have to say because it's never exaggerated and irrational... always cautious and makes sense. There are far too many variables involved in this process to be able to predict with certainty a date or rate. The one thing I AM sure of is that the RV is real and WILL happen. So, I wait patiently and don't let the spastic "15 minutes of fame" gurus dazzle me with their convoluted over-analyzed bullshyte. Be at peace and enjoy this ride... learn the internal lessons that come with every side trip in this life-long journey of ours, and be happy!!! :)