Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Truth About the Dinar RV

Folks, the only way you will "see" a dinar RV and be able to "cash" it out is when you see it as a tradeable currency on Forex.

Until then, save yourselves a lot of typing and "baited-breath", "imminent"-themed conference calls. You all will NOT be receiving some sort of financial windfall that you go to a bank and redeem. Par value will be it.

The dinar, once it hits Forex, will be at par.

Move on. I'm telling you, these people who hold these "Dinar RV Update" calls are one of three things: Yanking your chain (because they don't know any better), making money of off Dinar-RV paid "membership" sites and/or currency dealers who have these guys like Okie and others shilling for people to buy Dinars through them. If you want to make money with Dinar, learn how to trade on the Forex currency market.

I know what I told you is going to receive a lot of derision, but you need to hear the TRUTH.

Don't say no one ever told you.

If people have sincere questions about what I said and why, send me a PM.

(No grousers/complainers because I've heard it all and really don't care if you believe me or not. I'm just telling you the truth about this.)

MJB1 I appreciate your concern but many people will disagree with you here. Time of course will tell who is right and who is not.

Thanks for your opinion.but.I'll wait and see.Welcome to Dinar Vets.

Wow, I love your spirit mydogz.

plus 1 from me

GP

• Upvote 1